Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Fain

Fain Dental Arts: Sylvan Fain DDS

11645 Biscayne Blvd Ste 407 North Miami, FL 33181

Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in North Miami, FL and has been practicing for 14 years. He graduated from University Of Western Ontario in 2004 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Fain accepts

Dr. Fain accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
United Concordia
Advantage Plus PPO
Dental

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Fain treats your condition or procedure

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

As a dentist I believe in minimally invasive treatment that preserves and protects the patients teeth. My philosophy is to educate patients about their dental needs and offer different treatment options for optimal care so that patients can enjoy eating and smiling.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fain

Dr. Fain?
Dr. Fain's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS
All of my 3 visits were great. I was in pain and the Receptionist gave me an immediate appointment and waiting time is not long. Dr. Fain and all the staff I met are nice and helpful. The Dental office is clean, only problem is parking especially in the morning, but there is a public parking lot nearby.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
Dr. Fain is straightforward & not condescending. He doesn't 'find' tooth issues every time you see him & if all you want is a cleaning, that's what you'll get. He was the first dentist I found in Miami who didn't try to up-sell services or try to convince me that I needed lots of work, which thankfully, I don't. It seems most South Florida's dentists are in business to do cosmetic work, not maintenance.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
The doctor, the staff-can’t say enough wonderful things about them! Always accommodating. They make you feel comfortable. The doctor takes his time to explain the process to you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I have been going to this office for years and am very pleased with all of the staff and services. I would recommend them to everyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I am very pleased with all services performed. Very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
Very thorough first consultation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
Excellent and professional as always.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I am a new patient. I was dreading the prospect of selecting a new dentist in Miami and I read lots and lots of reviews online. I selected Dr. Faine and am I ever glad I did. Unlike other doctor and dentist offices in Miami they stick pretty close to the appointment time. The hygienist and dentist are friendly, professional and knowledgable. Dr. Faine is exceptionally skilled and thorough. He is very gentle. I am very glad I selected Dr. Faine as my Miami dentist. I hope he is my last dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I would definitely recommend to family and friends, in fact I've already done so on multiple occasions. Very satisfied with Dr. Fain and his entire staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
He’s very nice and knowledgeable. The office staff is great and go out of their way to help with appointments and insurance. They are on top of their game! The hygenist does a great job and is also very nice and accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Fain and staff for 3 years since returning to Miami. I find Dr. Fain to be straight forward and honest. The staff is always helpful. I can see I look forward to seeing my dental hygienist Edipcia ! Special thanks to Judith for following up and calling me to reschedule an earlier appointment day due to a pressing work requirement.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Fain at least 8 years. He is very professional and thorough. The office staff are a reflection of the demeanor of the dentist. The hygienist is terrific. I would highly recommend this dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
Finally a dentist that is well mannered, office is very clean, and he stands behind his work. Great experience, convenient location.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I visited Dr. Fain today for a second opinion on dental work I had been told was needed. I'm very glad that I took the time to get a second opinion. Dr. Fain was very professional and relieved a lot of anxiety over my treatment plan which turned out to be dramatically less than I was led to believe. Dr. Fain set me up for a few fillings and a meeting with his Periodontist on staff. I would highly recommend Dr. Fain and would encourage others to seek a second opinion on dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I am a new patient of Dr. Fain's and have been very pleased with him and his staff so far. He is very easy to talk to, listens well and is very straightforward in his assessments. He made some repairs to an existing crown and a filling and both of those went smoothly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I love it in that office. Professional staff and doctors. This is the place for dental work if you want it done right!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
Our last dentist retired and as a family we were very careful to choose someone knowledgeable with good skills and gentle personality.. Dr Fain is all of the above. We are very satisfied with the care and the office staff is very helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?
I have been a patient of Dr. Fain since last year, and I think he is the best Dentist I have had over the last several years. Very attentive, does not rush the appointment, and addresses all of your concerns. His staff is also very courteous and professionals. He was recommended to me by a very close friend who has been a patient for several years. Just encouraged my son and his family to switch to his practice, as well as my daughter.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Sylvan Fain, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fain?