Dentistry  |
Female
Dr. Syeda Bakhtawar, DMD
Dr. Syeda is a conscientious dentist who is committed to providing the highest quality dental care to the patients in a gentle and compassionate manner. With over 15 years of experience, She has demonstrated excellence and leadership in the dental field. She earned her DMD from the Ivy league, University of Pennsylvania, and graduated top of her class. She was awarded Clinical Honors for successfully treating complex restorative cases in Advanced dental care center. Dr. Syeda has undergone advanced training in all dental procedures and her interests are focused towards Restorative procedures, Smile Makeover, Root Canal Treatment and Implants. She is Invisalign certified. AWARDS Her dedication to strive for excellence has culminated in many awards and recognition over the years. OKU (Omicron Kappa Upsilon) National Dental Honor Society Inductee Award - For academic excellence and exemplary character American Academy of Esthetic Dentistry Award - For skills in creating beautiful smiles. International College of Dentist Merit Award- For excellence in Oral Surgery Best Advanced Standing Dentist Award- For clinical and academic achievements. Colgate Research Award - By American Association of Women Dentists Award for academic distinction and excellence in research. America's Best Dentists 2017- By National Consumer Advisory Board SLEEP APNEA MANAGEMENT Dr. Syeda has developed passion for treating Sleep Apnea patients and considers it as the most rewarding and life transforming service. She successfully passed the competitive Diplomat Exam conducted by American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine and earned over 100 hours of continuing education courses in sleep dentistry. Dr. Syeda has spent many nights in the sleep centers in Greater Seattle area, observing the sleep study, oral appliance titration and management of the sleep disordered breathing. She receives referrals from Physicians to treat sleep apnea patients with oral appliances. RESIDENCY AND RESEARCH Dr. Syeda completed her residency in England's distinguished Oral and Maxillofacial centers - University Hospital Aintree, Liverpool and University Hospital Birmingham, and was awarded Membership in Faculty of Dental Surgery from the prestigious Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Glasgow in 2004. Besides gaining surgical training and experience, she got involved in ground breaking research activities. Her work on "Risk Stratification for Adjuvant Radiotherapy for the treatment of Oral and Oropharyngeal Cancer" was presented in 10th International Oral Cancer Meeting in Greece in 2005 and was published in the Oral Oncology journal in 2007. She also holds Bachelors in Dental Surgery degree from India which she earned with various awards and accomplishment in 2002.

Artisan Dental

188 106th Ave NE Ste 410

Bellevue, WA 98004

• Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Bakhtawar

Gentle and compassionate care. We treat our patients like family members and do our best for them. Personalized ethical dentistry.

• Endodontics

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Washington.

• University Of Pennsylvania / School Of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Bakhtawar has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bakhtawar has no media or publications listed.

• Hindi

Dr. Bakhtawar does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bakhtawar and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bakhtawar's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bakhtawar to family and friends
Dr. Bakhtawar's Performance
Auburn, WA |
I went there as a new patient as I was very impressed. This has been the best experience compared with the dentists I have been to in the past. For the first time I have had the hygienist spend quality time explaining home care and showing me before and after pictures. The cleaning and whitening treatment went great! Dr. Syeda is very pleasant and competent. They really care about their patients. Top Notch service.
in Auburn, WA |
Modern and clean office with exceptional doctor and staff! Kind, skilled and friendly...always eager to help. Located in the heart of Bellevue downtown, they have secure validated Patient parking which is Amazing! All the procedures I had done here were well explained, painless, pleasant and great follow up every single time! Can't recommend them enough. Thank you Dr Syeda Bakhtawar and team!
in Bellevue, WA |
Artisan Dental has provided dental care for me and my family. I had my wisdom tooth extraction and two crowns some here. Dr Syeda Bakhtawar and the staff were very knowledgeable and kind. The procedures went quick and with no discomfort. So far this has been my best dental experience as I have always been anxious and nervous at the dentist. I will continue to recommend Artisan Dental for superior dental care.
Seattle, WA |
Dr Syeda Bakhtawar and her staff provide exceptional patient care! I was in pain and needed back tooth extraction. They got me in quickly, did assessment and got me in next day for procedure. It was painless! And everything was explained very well. They followed up with a call next day. I am waiting for my extraction site to heal and I am looking forward to implant placement by them I'm a few months. I trust them, they are most caring and professional.
in Kirkland, WA |
I am so glad that I found Dr.Syeda Bakhtawar. She is extremely caring , conscientious & detail oriented. During each visit she very patiently explained the treatment options and consequences of each. My experience with the whole Artisan team has been exceptionally positive. I highly recommend her.
Seattle, WA |
Dr.Syeda Bakhtawar is the Best dentist in Bellevue! I had a bone graft and implant placement done by her. Very skilled and caring dentist. Highly recommended!
Bellevue, WA |
I went to Artisan Dental for emergency work and they fit me right in. I work in downtown bellevue and they are walking distance from my office. I had an extraction of a tooth that broke at gum line and few fillings done by Dr Syeda Bakhtawar which was absolutely painless and comfortable. My cleaning with the hygienist Lora went great. Dr Syeda referred me to a great orthodontist as my bite issues were causing breakage of fillings and teeth over the years.
Have you seen Dr. Syeda Bakhtawar, DMD?
Are you Dr. Bakhtawar?

• MetLife
    MetLife PDP
  • Premera Blue Cross
  • Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.