Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD

Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD

EndodonticsFemale

Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD is a Endodontics Practitioner in Easton, PA. She is accepting new patients and has indicated that she accepts telehealth appointments. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Malhotra to book an appointment.

Aspen Dental - Easton, PA

Visit Website
Aspen Dental - Easton, PA841 S 25th St Easton, PA 18045

Aspen Dental - Allentown, PA (Airport)

Aspen Dental - Allentown, PA (Airport)1856 Airport Rd Allentown, PA 18109

Aspen Dental - Allentown, PA (Cedar)

Aspen Dental - Allentown, PA (Cedar)750 N Krocks Rd Ste 206 Allentown, PA 18106

• Offers Telehealth This provider offers telehealth appointments. Schedule an appointment.
  • Trustworthy Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Malhotra's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Malhotra

4.2

Dr. Malhotra?
  • Explained conditions well (4)
  • Listened & answered questions (4)
  • Trusted the provider's decisions (4)
    I was recently recommended to Easton Endodontics for a root canal and was very nervous because I had a bad experience years ago when I had another root canal done. Dr. Malhotra and her assistant were so polite and wonderful. Dr. Malhotra was very informative and gentle and the procedure was completely painless! If I ever need another root canal I will absolutely be returning to her again!
    Oct 09, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD?
    I went to Easton Endodontics for a root canal with an infected tooth. I was really scared and fearful. Dr Malhotra has excellent bedside manner and was very gentle and made my procedure painless. She trained at U Penn and is highly knowledgeable. I hope I do not need another root canal in the future but if I did I would not hesitate to see her again. I am extremely satisfied with the care I received.
    Sep 28, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD?
    She is the best endodontist in the region She did a perfect procedure on me My root canal was perfect and not painful at all When I looked at her training after, I realized why she is so good She trained at the best place in the country UNIV of Penn!
    Dr A – Sep 27, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD?
    Went to Easton Endodontics to get a root canal and saw Dr. Malhotra and it was the best dentist visit I have had. I have high dental anxiety but she made me feel very comfortable . She was extremely knowledgeable, gentle and caring . She made this a painless experience for me. I would highly recommend her.
    Sep 20, 2020
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD?
    She’s very knowledgeable although is not gentle during an endodontic procedure. She has two years experience which I found out after my procedure. I was furious with my dentist as they referred ‘Easton Endodontic,’ saying their practitioners are gentle and great. Apparently she’s brand new. She didn’t wait for the numbing gel to take full effect prior to injecting the first shot of Novacaine. I have never had a bad reaction to the Novocain but I did during the procedure. My anxiety had flared up and my whole body was shaking. At that point I wasn’t sure if it was a sign to say I didn’t want the procedure done and to just leave. I had it done and would never go back. I just would like to know when I scheduled the appointment, why they didn’t tell me who my endodontic would be.
    May 02, 2019
    ×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Swati Malhotra, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Malhotra?

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Malhotra treats your condition or procedure

• Surgical Procedures
    • Teeth Extraction
    • Temporomandibular Joint (TMJ) Surgery
    • Tongue Reduction

Dr. Malhotra accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Malhotra has indicated that she accepts most major insurance carriers

(267) 845-4807Find providers who accept this insurance

Aspen Dental practices are committed to treating patients with the compassion and respect they deserve. The practices believe in providing comprehensive...Read more

Swati Malhotra, DMD, is the Endodontist of the Allentown, PA - Trexlertown location. She graduated from University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine....Read more

• Endodontics