Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Yarmolinskaya

Lama Dental Group, Dc

26-07 Broadway Ste 23 Fair Lawn, NJ 07410

Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Fair Lawn, NJ. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Yarmolinskaya's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yarmolinskaya

Dr. Yarmolinskaya?
Dr. Yarmolinskaya's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS
Dr. Yarmolinskaya is a true professional in dental medical industry who really loves what she does and really proud with results of her work. I'm a Brooklynite and have tried a few Brooklyn Dental offices in a past ...one of my friends has recommended Dr. Yarmolinskaya dental practice and I have decided to give it a try. I've been very pleased with the approach in a service: no waiting in lines, no crowdedness at the office, availability of the appointments on weekends and very caring service.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?
I just recently moved to NJ and I had an emergency. I called Dr. Lana's office hoping for a prompt visit. The Lady at the reception asked me a few questions, offered me to get into the office immediately and informed me that Dr. Lana will try to help me as soon as she can. While waiting and during the procedure, I noticed that this practice is different from any other dental office I visited before. It is like you get home where everyone cares about you. Fantastic place, highly recommended.
Best Doctor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?
I've been a patient for over 10 years. In short, she cured my fear of going to the dentist. When I first saw her, my teeth were in poor shape. She fixed me up, including crowns and an implant, and I've been going to her regularly since. I appreciate that office has evening and weekend hours. I also appreciate that she always takes time to discuss any concerns and gives good advice. She's very professional and patient. The best dentist you can ever hope to find!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?
Whenever I visited this office (3 times ) didn't satisfied. ...you don't have to go to the dentist if everything is perfect....we go there just because we really trying to get some professional help. .............
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?
Dr . Lana is the best dentist I have ever been to. She is courtesy, gentle, and very patient. She never rushes and always takes her time. The greatest thing is she cares greatly about her patients. I used to hate going to the dentist because it would always be painful, that stopped once I met Dr. Lana. I will recommend her to everyone I know. I guarantee you can't find a better dentist around.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?
Dr. Lana is by far the best dentist I have ever visited. She is meticulous, sensitive, a true professional, and she cured me of my phobia regarding dentists. She will always tell you exactly what you need, nothing more, will never recommend procedures that are not required, and if you have ever had issues with the anesthesia, don't. I don't know how she does it but she manages to to do it absolutely painlessly. My family has been with her for over 15 years, and will never change.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?
I have been Dr. Lana's patient for more then 10 years. Actually all my family and friends are with Dr, Lana too. She is a true professional and caring doctor. She does amazing job. Recently Dr. Lana changed my life with Invisalign. My teeth were crowded which always was my concern but I did not know what to do about it. Dr. Lana recommended Invisalign treatment. What a difference this made. I can now show my BIG smile and enjoy my new look. What a wonderful feeling! THANK YOU Dr, Lana!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?
Dr.Yarmolinskaya is a great doctor! I have been her patient for 10 years. Before I have met her I was scary of dentists a lot. My dental experience changed completely. I am enjoying to come to my dentist. NO PAIN when i get anesthesia, no pain when she does root canals, no pain when she places implants! She has magic hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Yarmolinskaya, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yarmolinskaya?

Dr. Yarmolinskaya accepts

Dr. Yarmolinskaya accepts the following insurance:

Assurant Health