Dr. Stephanie Yampolsky, DDS

Dr. Stephanie Yampolsky, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky is a dentist serving the New York area for more than 15 years. Dr. Yampolsky is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry and she is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and the American Dental Association (ADA). Award: Professional of the Year – Cambridge Who is Who - 2008

Stephanie Yampolsky DDS P.C.

19 W 34th St Rm 1201

New York, NY 10001

• AARP
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Oxford Health Plans

Learn about Dr. Yampolsky

Our natural approach to dentistry is focused on your well-being! As modern dentistry is geared towards the improvement of overall health, we recognize the need for holistic dental treatments. We only use composite fillings, metal-free braces and low-radiation digital X-rays in our office. We also have laser dentistry for certain procedures to increase your comfort and reduce the need for anesthesia.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • New York University College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2000
  • Maimonides Hosp
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2001
  • New York University / College of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2002
  • New York University/College Of Dentistry Occlusion &Tempromandibular Desorders
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Yampolsky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yampolsky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Yampolsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yampolsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yampolsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yampolsky to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Yampolsky's Performance
Dr. Yampolsky cured my many serious dental issues. She is a responsible, professional, and friendly doctor. I have been coming to her for many years, beyond treatment and cleaning, she also raised my long-term oral health awareness. Additionally, the office staff is very helpful and reliable.
Dr. Yampolsky and the staff at her office are wonderful. Coming here for dental care is a very good experience. Great hygienists, friendly, caring and helpful staff, and a good education about oral health.
Dr. Serrano was a lifesaver. She explained everything to me carefully and clearly, was helpful with tips on how I can better care for my teeth, and went above and beyond in her service to me as she performed my root canal from start to finish. I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Serrano that I'm now exploring a new insurance plan so I can continue getting dental work done at this office. Thanks to her communication skills, I trust her and feel most comfortable get...
Very thorough and everyone in the office is friendly and helpful.
Love the staff here! Also very tech savvy - they utilize all the latest technology for treatments and are good at explaining everything. I highly recommend!
I've been coming here for many years and will continue to do so
Very flexible with budget and timing, and always willing to explain procedures and next steps. Cleaning went smoothly and easily, and also very happy with my Invisalign experience. Very polite and experienced staff.
I have been a patient with Dr. Yampolsky for a very long time and I must say I am pretty satisfied with the work that they do. They are so nice and are willing to help you any way they can. i would highly recommend them. i appreciate the caring for their patients. You cannot find anyone better.
First Dentist i felt 100% comfortable with and completely trust. The staff is full of knowledgeable, kind, cooperative staff. They work with me on my difficult travel schedule & find the best plan that works with my treatment, finances, and life! Love that it is predominately women and they are talented & great at what they do. I avoided the dentist for over a decade but now i find myself looking forward to coming! My mouth is feeling healthier and i appreciate all the w...
Fantastic doctor and staff!
I've been seeing Dr Yampolsky for 5 years, she's very gentle, very professional. Sam and Evelyn are always helpful. The office location is very convenient I will continue to see her and refer my friends to her.
Great!!!
I'm a huge fan of Dr. Yampolsky and her staff! I've been coming here for a few years now, and everyone in the office has always been polite, smart and friendly. After a few years of regular cleanings, we discussed straightening my teeth as an option and I began the process of Invisalign braces. I'm now almost done and my teeth look amazing! I've been so grateful for the care and frank conversation that has encouraged me to take steps for my health and overall appearance t...
Everyone at Dr. Yampolsky's office are very thorough, genuine and caring. It has taken me a long time to find the right dentist and I'm very happy to have found them! Highly recommend.
Everything was efficient, fast, painless and comfortable. so pleased!!
I love Dr. Y! The best dentist - for both cosmetic and dental care.
I have been a patient of Dr. Yampolsky for many years and have been very satisfied with her care. Her staff is extremely competent as well.
Professional and very friendly staff. The Dr. was thorough and spent time going over everything with me. Great experience overall! Thank you!
Smooth and efficient.
Amazing staff! My teeth feel amazing. Definitely recommended.
What I love about Dr. Yampolsky is that she gives you the unvarnished truth and works with you to figure out a plan of action. She is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, respectful of time. And equally important, she has very high standards when it comes to aesthetics and how your teeth look. She always achieves a natural, beautiful result.
Great service with a smile! Lovely and very experienced staff.
I have been Dr. Yampolsky's patient for over a decade. She and her her staff are very professional and friendly and most importantly, they genuinely care about their patients. You are not a number or a file, but a whole person who is treated as such. She provides a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere and ALWAYS responds to any questions or concerns you have with kind intelligence. She treats her patients with attentive care. She is a supreme dentist!
Went in for a check up because I had concerns about burning gums and discovered I have peridontitis. It was very distressing and scary to hear but Dr. Yampolsky was very sweet and gentle with me and together we came up with a treatment plan in order to take care of it. After my very first cleaning I started to notice a difference, most of the bleeding had stopped and almost all the burning had disappeared. Overall I am very happy with my experience with them and look for...
Very friendly and easy going.
I have been a patient of Dr. Yampulsky since 2006. She is highly professional and provides outstanding dentistry work. Her staff is attentive and extremely helpful.
Nice office. Great staff. Bring chips for Sam. Love my dentist Dr Yampolsky is gentle and nice.
Very good.
Dr. Yampolsky is very competent and quite gifted with veneers. That being said, her office's "routine" services are also exceptional. Her staff is well organized and friendly; her hygienist (Asya) extremely thorough and her associate, Dr. Wan, managed to recently fill two of my fillings without the use of general anesthesia and I never felt a thing! Incredible.
Painless, quick, professional service, wonderful results. Both of my teenage children got invisalign treatment from Dr Yampolsky. They are getting a lot of compliments on their smiles.
Every time I come to doctor Yampolsky's office I am greeted by staff with smiles on their faces. She is the best of the best and makes even the hardest of dental procedures painless compared to other dentists I have been too. The doctor ensures that as a patient I am comfortable and understand what is going on at all times. My family and I have been coming to her for years and I would recommend Dr. Yampolsky to anybody. She makes me not dread going to the dentist.
Dr. Yampolsky has been treating and family and I for several years now. She is very well informed and truly cares about her patients dental care.
My experience with Dr. Yampolsky is exceptional from the moment I enter her office with the pleasant greetings from the front staff, especially Evelyn P. Asya was hygienist who did an excellent done with the cleaning. She made me fell comfortable and provided a thorough cleaning. Dr. Yampolsky conducted the examination along with her highly efficient assistant, Sam. Dr. Yampolsky will provide you an in depth analysis of your condition along with recommendation and educat...
I have been a patient of Dr. Yampolsky for almost 8 years and always receive the best care and service. I have done everything, from whitening, fillings to veneers. Veneers have changed my smile and my life. It looks so perfect and natural. If you want the best smile in NYC you should visit Dr. Yampolsky.
My teeth never felt or looked better.
I've been treated by Dr. Yampolsky and her staff since 2008 and on can highly recommend on every level. Highly professional, on time, friendly and expert at all that they do. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Dr Yampolsky is an outstanding dentist.
Great doctor!
I love my dentist...that may seem like an overstatement but it is true. Over the years I have needed a bit of everything from routine dental care to major restorative work and even the occasional weekend dental emergency and Dr. Yampolsky has seen me through it all. To be able to reach out to my dentist on a Sunday morning, have her pick up the phone listen to my needs prescribe needed medication and schedule an appointment bright and early was such a big relief. It me...
The entire office has helped me take care of my teeth!
I have been going to Dr. Yampolsky's office for several years, and everyone from the Administrative Staff to the Specialty Doctors to the Hygenists to Dr. Yampolsky herself have always been very kind, helpful, and caring. In a city where one finds themselves just another number most of the time, it's great to go to a place where the service is very personal and people remember you, care about you, and try to help. I would recommend Team Yampolsky to anyone looking for exc...
The doctor listened to my invisalign concern and gave me a great feedback and what I believe was the correct advice.
Great experience
It was my first time here and I was really pleased with everybody's friendliness and clear explanations for everything that was happening in my mouth. It really made the experience painless. I got a cleaning and a broken tooth fixed, and the new tooth looks amazing. I'm very happy with Dr Yampolsky's work and I would very much recommend her for anybody looking to get a broken tooth fixed or veneers, she made the tooth look amazing. Will definitely be back for my routine checkups.
Excellent care and treatment. Extremely pleased overall.
She always spends time speaking with me about my life and dental health. She really cares! Amazing!
Great service. Best Dentist I have ever been to. Thorough exams and excellent work.
Overall good experience.
Every time I visit Dr. Yamplosky's office, I am always pleased with the level of service from her and her team! The doctor and her team remember small details and are familiar with my history to make me feel comfortable during each visit. I know I'm in good hands after every cleaning as her team is honest with what I need to do to improve prior to my next visit.
I Like the fact that they are very understanding when I am last or have to cancel an appointment. And they always give me good payment plans for the work done if I can afford it.
Have you seen Dr. Stephanie Yampolsky, DDS?

Visit Dr. Yampolsky

Evening
Dr. Yampolsky accepts 12 insurance carriers
  • AARP
    Delta Dental
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield