Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky, DDS

Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky, DDS

Dentistry  |
95 reviews

• AARP
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • Premier Group Insurance

Learn about this dentist

Our natural approach to dentistry is focused on your well-being! As modern dentistry is geared towards the improvement of overall health, we recognize the need for holistic dental treatments. We only use composite fillings, metal-free braces and low-radiation digital X-rays in our office. We also have laser dentistry for certain procedures to increase your comfort and reduce the need for anesthesia.Read more

Personal Bio

Dr. Yampolsky's Experience

Visiting Dr. Yampolsky

Dr. Yampolsky accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Yampolsky's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yampolsky to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Yampolsky's Performance
I've been seeing Dr Yampolsky for 5 years, she's very gentle, very professional. Sam and Evelyn are always helpful. The office location is very convenient I will continue to see her and refer my friends to her.
Great!!!
she's wonderful, painless, caring, and the best cosmetic dentist ever
I'm a huge fan of Dr. Yampolsky and her staff! I've been coming here for a few years now, and everyone in the office has always been polite, smart and friendly. After a few years of regular cleanings, we discussed straightening my teeth as an option and I began the process of Invisalign braces. I'm now almost done and my teeth look amazing! I've been so grateful for the care and frank conversation that has encouraged me to take steps for my health and overall appearance t...
Everyone at Dr. Yampolsky's office are very thorough, genuine and caring. It has taken me a long time to find the right dentist and I'm very happy to have found them! Highly recommend.
Everything was efficient, fast, painless and comfortable. so pleased!!
I love Dr. Y! The best dentist - for both cosmetic and dental care.
I have been a patient of Dr. Yampolsky for many years and have been very satisfied with her care. Her staff is extremely competent as well.
Professional and very friendly staff. The Dr. was thorough and spent time going over everything with me. Great experience overall! Thank you!
Smooth and efficient.
Amazing staff! My teeth feel amazing. Definitely recommended.
What I love about Dr. Yampolsky is that she gives you the unvarnished truth and works with you to figure out a plan of action. She is incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, respectful of time. And equally important, she has very high standards when it comes to aesthetics and how your teeth look. She always achieves a natural, beautiful result.
Great service with a smile! Lovely and very experienced staff.
I have been Dr. Yampolsky's patient for over a decade. She and her her staff are very professional and friendly and most importantly, they genuinely care about their patients. You are not a number or a file, but a whole person who is treated as such. She provides a relaxing and comfortable atmosphere and ALWAYS responds to any questions or concerns you have with kind intelligence. She treats her patients with attentive care. She is a supreme dentist!
Went in for a check up because I had concerns about burning gums and discovered I have peridontitis. It was very distressing and scary to hear but Dr. Yampolsky was very sweet and gentle with me and together we came up with a treatment plan in order to take care of it. After my very first cleaning I started to notice a difference, most of the bleeding had stopped and almost all the burning had disappeared. Overall I am very happy with my experience with them and look for...
Very friendly and easy going.
I have been a patient of Dr. Yampulsky since 2006. She is highly professional and provides outstanding dentistry work. Her staff is attentive and extremely helpful.
Nice office. Great staff. Bring chips for Sam. Love my dentist Dr Yampolsky is gentle and nice.
Very good.
Dr. Yampolsky is very competent and quite gifted with veneers. That being said, her office's "routine" services are also exceptional. Her staff is well organized and friendly; her hygienist (Asya) extremely thorough and her associate, Dr. Wan, managed to recently fill two of my fillings without the use of general anesthesia and I never felt a thing! Incredible.
Painless, quick, professional service, wonderful results. Both of my teenage children got invisalign treatment from Dr Yampolsky. They are getting a lot of compliments on their smiles.
Every time I come to doctor Yampolsky's office I am greeted by staff with smiles on their faces. She is the best of the best and makes even the hardest of dental procedures painless compared to other dentists I have been too. The doctor ensures that as a patient I am comfortable and understand what is going on at all times. My family and I have been coming to her for years and I would recommend Dr. Yampolsky to anybody. She makes me not dread going to the dentist.
Dr. Yampolsky has been treating and family and I for several years now. She is very well informed and truly cares about her patients dental care.
My experience with Dr. Yampolsky is exceptional from the moment I enter her office with the pleasant greetings from the front staff, especially Evelyn P. Asya was hygienist who did an excellent done with the cleaning. She made me fell comfortable and provided a thorough cleaning. Dr. Yampolsky conducted the examination along with her highly efficient assistant, Sam. Dr. Yampolsky will provide you an in depth analysis of your condition along with recommendation and educat...
I have been a patient of Dr. Yampolsky for almost 8 years and always receive the best care and service. I have done everything, from whitening, fillings to veneers. Veneers have changed my smile and my life. It looks so perfect and natural. If you want the best smile in NYC you should visit Dr. Yampolsky.
My teeth never felt or looked better.
I've been treated by Dr. Yampolsky and her staff since 2008 and on can highly recommend on every level. Highly professional, on time, friendly and expert at all that they do. I wouldn't go anywhere else!
Dr Yampolsky is an outstanding dentist.
Great doctor!
I love my dentist...that may seem like an overstatement but it is true. Over the years I have needed a bit of everything from routine dental care to major restorative work and even the occasional weekend dental emergency and Dr. Yampolsky has seen me through it all. To be able to reach out to my dentist on a Sunday morning, have her pick up the phone listen to my needs prescribe needed medication and schedule an appointment bright and early was such a big relief. It me...
The entire office has helped me take care of my teeth!
I have been going to Dr. Yampolsky's office for several years, and everyone from the Administrative Staff to the Specialty Doctors to the Hygenists to Dr. Yampolsky herself have always been very kind, helpful, and caring. In a city where one finds themselves just another number most of the time, it's great to go to a place where the service is very personal and people remember you, care about you, and try to help. I would recommend Team Yampolsky to anyone looking for exc...
The doctor listened to my invisalign concern and gave me a great feedback and what I believe was the correct advice.
Great experience
It was my first time here and I was really pleased with everybody's friendliness and clear explanations for everything that was happening in my mouth. It really made the experience painless. I got a cleaning and a broken tooth fixed, and the new tooth looks amazing. I'm very happy with Dr Yampolsky's work and I would very much recommend her for anybody looking to get a broken tooth fixed or veneers, she made the tooth look amazing. Will definitely be back for my routine checkups.
Excellent care and treatment. Extremely pleased overall.
She always spends time speaking with me about my life and dental health. She really cares! Amazing!
Great service. Best Dentist I have ever been to. Thorough exams and excellent work.
Overall good experience.
Every time I visit Dr. Yamplosky's office, I am always pleased with the level of service from her and her team! The doctor and her team remember small details and are familiar with my history to make me feel comfortable during each visit. I know I'm in good hands after every cleaning as her team is honest with what I need to do to improve prior to my next visit.
I Like the fact that they are very understanding when I am last or have to cancel an appointment. And they always give me good payment plans for the work done if I can afford it.
Qreat doctor, always wonderful service.
Friendly staff and Dr Yampolsky is a very experienced dentist who makes me feel confident she knows what she is doing. I just started the invisalign and I'm pleased with the results thus far!
I tell everyone if there need a dentist they have to come here, the best dentist office I have ever been too.
I have been treated by Dr. Yampolsky for the last few years. She is a very diligent and caring dentist; I had a lot of work to be done when I first came including new fillings and replacement of old metal fillings that were cracking with new porcelain ones. This was a lot of work; Dr Yampolsky came up with a proper treatment plan spanning several months to give each tooth its proper work and attention. Now I am very pleased with my beautiful smile and teeth free of ugly metal fillings.
Awesome experience
Everyone is wonderful and it was really a painless experience.
Professional, courteous, and caring
I've enjoyed my experience with this provider.
Very pleasant.
Have you seen Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky, DDS?

Dr. Yampolsky says...

Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky is a dentist serving the New York area for more than 15 years. Dr. Yampolsky is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry and she is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and the American Dental Association (ADA).

Award:

• Smile Makeovers
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Full Mouth Reconstruction

Dr. Yampolsky's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Broken Tooth

Completed in 2003

New York University

Graduated in 1996

• Russian

Dr. Yampolsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yampolsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry