Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky, DDS

Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 15 years. She practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

Svetlana Yampolsky, DDS

19 W 34th St Rm 1201

New York, NY 10001

• American International Group (AIG)
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Oxford Health Plans
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Yampolsky

Dr. Yampolsky's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yampolsky "Dr. Svetlana Yampolsky is a dentist serving the New York area for more than 15 years. Dr. Yampolsky is experienced in Cosmetic Dentistry and she is a member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD), the Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) and the American Dental Association (ADA)."

This content was provided by Dr. Yampolsky "Our natural approach to dentistry is focused on your well-being! As modern dentistry is geared towards the improvement of overall health, we recognize the need for holistic dental treatments. We only use composite fillings, metal-free braces and low-radiation digital X-rays in our office. We also have laser dentistry for certain procedures to increase your comfort and reduce the need for anesthesia."

9  Practice Areas

• Laser Dentistry
  • Minimally Invasive Dentistry
  • Orofacial Pain Dentistry
  • Reconstructive Dentistry

No malpractice history found for New York.

• New York University College Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Yampolsky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yampolsky has no media or publications listed.

• Russian

Dr. Yampolsky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yampolsky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Yampolsky's Reviews

4.5
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Yampolsky to family and friends

Dr. Yampolsky's Performance

My Experience at Dr. Yampolsky office has been Great. The front desk staff is very friendly and welcoming. The office is very clean, My dentist is awesome and I'm always in and out on time. I once was afraid to go to the dentist but i never felt a thing while being worked on. I definitely recommend...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Yampolsky cured my many serious dental issues. She is a responsible, professional, and friendly doctor. I have been coming to her for many years, beyond treatment and cleaning, she also raised my long-term oral health awareness. Additionally, the office staff is very helpful and reliable.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Yampolsky and the staff at her office are wonderful. Coming here for dental care is a very good experience. Great hygienists, friendly, caring and helpful staff, and a good education about oral health.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Serrano was a lifesaver. She explained everything to me carefully and clearly, was helpful with tips on how I can better care for my teeth, and went above and beyond in her service to me as she performed my root canal from start to finish. I am so pleased with my experience with Dr. Serrano...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Very thorough and everyone in the office is friendly and helpful.
Are you Dr. Yampolsky?