Dr. Svetlana Christin, DMD

Dr. Svetlana Christin, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Svetlana Christin, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Danvers, MA and has been practicing for 4 years. She graduated from Boston University School Of Dentistry-D.M.D in 2014 and practices dentistry.Read her story

301 Newbury St

Danvers, MA 01923

• Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Christin

Dr. Christin's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Christin "Dr. Svetlana Christin is a Cosmetic Dentist serving the Danvers and Salem areas. Dr. Christin is experienced in Dental Implants, Lumineers and Orthodontics. She is a professional member of the American Student Dental Association and the Massachusetts Dental Society. Start practicing 2014. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Student Dental Association Massachusetts Dental Society FORMS OF PAYMENT Cash checks (with I.D.) American Express Discover Mastercard Visa Lending club Care Credit WEBSITE stevenacorben dot com "

This content was provided by Dr. Christin "Our advanced dental care practice caters to patients of all ages and our team work hard to ensure your comfort, happiness, and of course dental health is a top priority. We take time to get to know our patients and will work with you to ensure you receive a completely personalized and customized treatment plan. Turn to us for all your dental care needs, including pediatric dentistry services, gum disease treatment, and smile makeovers."

1  Practice Areas

No malpractice history found for Massachusetts.

• Boston University School Of Dentistry-D.M.D
    Medical School | Graduated 2014

Dr. Christin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Christin has no media or publications listed.

• Greek
  • Portuguese
  • Russian

Dr. Christin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Christin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Christin's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Christin

Dr. Christin?
Dr. Christin's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Svetlana Christin, DMD
RecentHighestLowest
she gave me good ideas to help straighten my teeth and improve my bite and smile. she does a good job with fillings as well. every time i come here i always have a great experience.
Apr 12, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Christin, DMD?
It is always a great experience when I come in. I always have great service and feel good when I leave.
Mar 30, 2017
Friendly and caring
Feb 24, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Christin, DMD?
My experience with Dr. Christin was exceptional. She took the time to understand my concerns and address all my questions.
Feb 22, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Svetlana Christin, DMD?
Dr. Christin is a great addition to Advanced Dental Care! She was very warm and welcoming and made me feel comfortable from the moment I met her. She was gentle yet thorough and I feel confident seeing her for my dental needs.
Feb 16, 2017
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Christin?