Dr. Suzanne Winans, DDS

Practices Dentistry

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 22 reviews.
Author:
Every time I go to Tenino Family Dental, it’s always been a great experience. I have a lot of anxiety with needles, so they took the time to slowly guide me through the process and were very kind.
Author:
Wonderful, kind staff. My daughter said it was the best dentist visit ever.
Author:
The whole office is great. They show concern without being pushy. No lecture.
Been a patient for 25yrs very patient and happy to answer any questions
Author:
This is the best dentist and dental office I've ever been to. Awesome service, excellent patient services and very very nice staff. Dr was so patient and took the time to explain everything. I highly recommend this dental office.
Author:
Dr. Wings and her team are all very knowledgeable, friendly and caring! I have been coming here for many years and have never had a bad experience. I love coming to the dentist, even for a filling.
Author:
Dr. Winans and her staff are very friendly and professional. My children love when they get to have their teeth clean and pick a treasure out of the treasure chest! Always a great experience!!!
Author:
My son went to Tenino Family Dental yesterday. As always the service was just excellent.
Author:
I had to have cavities filled and Dr. Winans and her staff did a great job of listening to my concerns and made my visit the best I have ever had. Thanks
Author:
I had a procedure this morning and the care was absolutely excellent! I highly recommend Dr. Winans for the whole family!
Author:
Extremely Knowledgeable, listens to patient and knows exactly what the patient needs. She has not only passed on her knowledge to her employees but puts an emphases on customer service. She is also painless and gentle with her patients. There seems to be no time limit while talking to patients. She leaves when the patient is satisfied. Plus her equipment is the newest and top rated.
Author:
The Tenino Family Dental office is one that I can trust. All of the staff are friendly and courteous. Dr. Winans explains the situations thoroughly giving different options. I feel like I have a voice in the decision and not just what the doctor says is best.
Author:
I had a very good experience havng Dr.Winans as my dentist. Very professional and gentle with my dental work, as well as experienced and honest, and accurate. I had a tooth pulled, and Dr. Winans was very gentle and respectful and did a great job! I would recommend her to anyone and I already have. Joe Keeeslar
Author:
Dr. Winans has come up through the ranks so has had experience from dental hygiene to general dentistry. She is competent in all she does, willing to explain treatments, with options and answer any questions, before, or during, procedures. The dental team's main concern is your comfort and take the strides to make it so.
Author:
Dr. Winans is thorough, gentle, and kind. She has current knowledge on the latest procedures and always presents me all of my options. The office is immaculate and the staff are fabulous and cheerful. I'm always complimented on my teeth and felt positively looked after. There is never a long wait, I barely have a chance to pick out a magazine before they call me in. After leaving my dental visits, I feel confident I've received the best care and know I am in excellent hands.
Author:
I have been going to Dr Winans for the last three (3) years based on a strong recommendation from daughter. I really like the way Dr Winans sits down with me and explains what is needed and my options along with associated costs for each option. Her discussions include showing me digital images along with a very thorough discussion what could happen with each option. Her options also take into consideration of what I can afford, I really like this. Her dental work is excellent.