Dr. Suzanne Popp, DDS

Dr. Suzanne Popp, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·
Dr. Suzanne Popp, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Coronado, CA and has been practicing for 31 years. She graduated from Marquette University / School Of Dentistry in 1987 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

1010 8th St

Coronado, CA 92118

Learn about Dr. Popp

This content was provided by Dr. Popp "I have been practicing dentistry since 1987. I enjoy all aspects of dentistry including patient dental care and truly getting to know my patients. I look at the whole patient. We discuss medical issues and medication that affect the mouth. I give options for treatment and never pressure my patients to do what they don't want. We offer financing too."

3  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Neuromuscular Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• Marquette University / College Of Health Sciences
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1985
  • Marquette University / School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Popp has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Popp has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Popp does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Popp and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Popp's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Popp to family and friends

Dr. Popp's Performance

As the son of a dentist, my family and I feel fortunate to be receiving great care from Dr Popp.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Popp is phenomenal and she always takes the time to educate her patients during visits to her office. I always feel at home and in good hands when I visit her office and I am sure thay everyone feels the same way when visiting her office. I definitely would recommend Dr. Popp for any dental...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Popp and her staff are friendly and professional. I am a snowbird from North Dakota and twice in the past 2 years I have had unexpected dental issues come up. I have had wonderful help from Dr Popp and would highly recommend her to anyone in the area.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Experiments with patients does not back up work....do not go there. She consistently recommends that you carry super glue with you in case caps fall off. Super glue kills your tooth causing root canals. Protect your teeth, do not believe what she says.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option12thumbs down icon option2