Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS

Periodontics ·  Female · Age 36

Dr. Mason

Mason Periodontics & Dental Implants

541 S Garfield Ave Traverse City, MI 49686

Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS is a periodontics practitioner in Traverse City, MI and has been practicing for 6 years. She practices periodontics.

At a glance

• Low wait times . Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy . Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews

Dr. Mason accepts

Dr. Mason accepts the following insurance:

Blue Cross
Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
DenteMax

1 board action Found
  • Gross Negligence (6/13/2019)View details
Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Mason treats your condition or procedure

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Mason

Dr. Mason?
Dr. Mason's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS
I am somewhat new to the area and relied on the reviews to help me find Dr. Mason. I'm glad I did. I had some work performed out of town and Dr. Mason was able to fix the problems that were in my mouth. Dr. Mason is an excellent surgeon. Dr. Mason and her entire staff are always extremely professional, attentive, accommodating and very compassionate. They call and check on you. They make sure you are prepared before, during, and after surgery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason worked with me and gave me options to get the results I need. She was professional and called to follow up after surgery. I am very happy with the results of the implants.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS?
Dr Masin is very confident and gentle. She answered all of my questions and was very caring. I highly recommend Dr Mason and her staff. Her office is beautiful with all new equipment.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS?
Dr. Mason extracted a broken tooth and repaired my bone which was damaged from the tooth decay. I later got an implant and crown which look perfect. I am very pleased with the outcome! The staff was great and handled all my questions. I felt very comfortable there, I would recommend them to all my friends and family! :-)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS?
I saw Dr. Mason a few weeks ago because my dentist said my gums are receding. I was very nervous and she made me feel comfortable and explained what she was going to do and how I would feel after. She called to check on how I was doing and her office staff was great. I will definitely see her again and recommend her to everyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS?
I went in for a cracked tooth from a previous root canal and crown. Dr. Mason took excellent care of me and removed the damaged tooth. She inserted an implant that was later covered by a crown. It all turned out great and looks better than the original work that was done by another dentist. I am very satisfied and would recommend Dr. Mason and her staff. They were very professional and the costs were inline or better than other places I checked with.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS?
WThen in to only get a few things done due to me having to pay taxes that month. She is to pushy and was very rude to me and almost walked out. She said I had girl at front desk make 3 different invoices on how much things would cost. But it was the Dr.wanting to do more. I only came in for 1 tooth pulled and a flipper. The Dr. Added 2 more teeth pulled and one filler. I said again I can't this month I have taxes. Then she got mad at me. I am a minister I have never been treated so
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suzanne Mason, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Mason?

• Periodontics