Orthodontics  |
Dr. Suzanne Bird, DDS
Dr. Suzanne Bird, DDS is a dentist who practices in Charlotte, NC. She is 43 years old and has been practicing for 17 years. Dr. Bird is affiliated with Carolinas HealthCare System University.

16607 Riverstone Way Ste 300

Charlotte, NC 28277

• MetLife

Learn about Dr. Bird

At Bird Pediatric Dentistry both Dr. Bird and her partner, Dr. Gulati believe in the importance of establishing a good dental home for children. We strive to teach and show them all about the importance of good oral hygiene. Dr. Bird strongly feels that prevention is key and therefor stresses brushing, flossing, fluoride treatment and regular 6 month recare appointments. She is a huge supporter of the local communities and schools where most of her patients attend. Growing happy healthy smiles!

• Orthodontics

• Removable Appliances
  • Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Perelman School Of Medicine University Of Pennsylvania
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • University Of Missouri-Kansas City / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Bird has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Bird has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Bird does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Bird and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Bird's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Bird to family and friends
Dr. Bird's Performance
in Matthews, NC |
We have been loyal patients of Braces by Bird for a few years and would highly recommend them to anyone. I am grateful to know that all three of my girls are in great hands. Dr. Bird and the staff have the best interest of their patients in mind. They are friendly, thorough and trustworthy. No complaints!
in Ft Mill, SC |
I love the team at Braces by Bird! They have been phenomenal in treating both of my daughter's and have even worked with me on the payment of my oldest daughters' braces. They are very informative and speak to the kids as well as the parents and answer any questions that either one may have! That was the entire reason I selected them to begin with because they answered both of my daughter's questions thoroughly. My girls actually enjoy going to the orthodontist!
in Matthews, NC |
We have been patients of Dr. Bird's for many years. She and her entire office have always been extremely professional, yet friendly. She provides and excellent facilityfor treatment. We recently had braces put in our oldest child and the process couldn't have been more smoother! I would definitely recommend Dr. Bird!
in Charlotte, NC |
Love how kid friendly the office is. The staff don't talk down to the kids and make them feel at ease. Dr. Bird explained her evaluation and was very professional. So far...great experience
in Charlotte, NC |
Dr. Bird provided supportive and meticulous care for our child during her treatment and has formulated a plan to ensure our daughter continues to take care of her smile! We are extremely pleased with the after!
in Waxhaw, NC |
Both of our daughters have been seeing Dr. Bird for general dentistry as well as orthodontics ever since we moved here almost 8 years ago. I wouldn't have them go anywhere else. Dr. Bird and her staff are caring and make dental care fun. I highly recommend this office to anyone with children for dental or orthodontics. Top notch facility.
in Charlotte NC |
This is my second child getting braces with Dr. Bird, and I have to say they were great the first time and even better the second!!! The entire staff is wonderful. My daughter loves going in, is completely at ease, and is impressed that everyone know her name. We've used Dr. Bird for the kids general dentistry also and love them all.
in Matthews, NC |
Dr. Bird and her staff is excellent. My daughter was cared for and everything was explained not only to us but to her which means a lot. We highly recommend Dr. Bird.
in Matthews, NC |
My son got braces by Dr. Bird, her staff made it a very good experience for him. He was so nervous about getting braces. The team talked him through every step and had a lot of patience.
in Waxhaw, NC |
Dr. Suzanne Bird and her staff provide excellent dental and orthodontic care for my children. We could not be more satisfied as patients and have referred her practice to several friends. Thank you, Dr. Bird, for such quality care!
Have you seen Dr. Suzanne Bird, DDS?
Are you Dr. Bird?