Dr. Susana Kulangara, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Dr. Susana Kulangara, DMD
Dr. Susana Kulangara is a graduate of Boston University School of Dental Medicine. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Miami. Following dental school, Dr. Kulangara completed a rigorous 3-year residency program in Prosthodontics at the Washington D.C. VA Hospital, which was also in conjunction with the Navy Post-Graduate Dental School.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Kulangara's Care Philosophy

"We give our patients individualized attention and welcome them to our state of the art office. Our office promotes prevention and behavior management techniques. At Advanced Dental Arts of Wesley Chapel, we "Guide our patients to healthy beautiful smiles" in a professional and happy place."

Dr. Kulangara's Experience

Visiting Dr. Kulangara

Dr. Kulangara accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Kulangara is now accepting new patients
Advanced Dental Arts of Wesley Chapel27510 Cashford Cir
Wesley Chapel, FL 33544
(813) 973-8555Get Directions

Dr. Kulangara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulangara to family and friends
Dr. Kulangara's Performance
in Lutz, FL |
My first visit with this dental practice was very pleasant. Dr. Kulangara actually scheduled my initial appointment, showing that she can handle all parts of her practice. The staff welcomed me, already had my insurance information, and took me back almost immediately. When it was determined that I would need 3 different procedures, they were able to perform them same day, with a follow-up 3 weeks later. All staff were friendly, explained procedures, and made my visit comfortable for me.
Tampa, FL |
Excellent experience for the first time at this dental office. I've never had a cleaning like I did here! Very gentle and thorough! Definitely recommend Dr.K and her assistants. The staff is very friendly!
in Dade City, FL |
I am so happy that I was recommended to Dr. K. Being a fearful type patient myself, she has a gentle and calming demeanor. My implants were 100% pain-free. Dr. K and the entire staff are welcoming and make you feel comfortable at every moment. I look at my appointments with Advanced Dental Arts now as one step closer to a happy smile.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
Dr. Kulangara has a lovely office that is warm and inviting. Upon arrival I was greeted with a smiling face. I needed some work that I had been putting off due to finances. Dr. Kulangara explained the treatment plan, and The office manager explained the easy finance options that were available. The whole process was much easier than anticipated and now I have a brand new smile!! Thank you Dr. K and Advanced Dental!!
in Brandon, FL |
I had a wonderful experience at this office after a terrible experience with a different company. The receptionist was pleasant and efficient. I was seen on time and the staff made sure I understood the cost for everything and that I was comfortable. I trusted the Dentist and she really cares about the patients. As someone that goes to the dentist regularly but had to leave my preferred office- this is an A+ replacement. I am very happy!
Land O Lakes FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. K to all my family and friends, gentle, caring, family atmosphere. Great staff!!! I felt as they genuinely cared about me!!!!
in Brandon, fl |
Amazing dentist! Very knowleable and friendly. Explained throughly how to fix issues with my teeth and how to prevent them. She will be my forver dentist!
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Kulangara is absolutely wonderful. She takes the time to go over your treatment plan with you, is very thorough and does everything in such a warm and friendly way.
Have you seen Dr. Susana Kulangara, DMD?
Are you Dr. Kulangara?

Compare Dr. Kulangara

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Kulangara says...

Dr. Susana Kulangara is a graduate of Boston University School of Dental Medicine.  She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Miami.  Following dental school, Dr. Kulangara completed a rigorous 3-year residency program in Prosthodontics at the Washington D.C. VA Hospital, which was also in conjunction with the Navy Post-Graduate Dental School.

Dr. Kulangara's Care Philosophy

Dr. Kulangara says...

Dr. Kulangara is a Board Certified Prosthodontist.  Prosthodontics is an accredited dental specialty that focuses on the esthetic and functional rehabilitation of the mouth. Here, Dr. Kulangara learned how to do complex and challenging cases using crowns, bridges, veneers, implants and implant-supported complete and partial dentures to rehabilitate her patients.

Dr. Kulangara's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Completed in 2010

University Of Miami

Graduated in 2003

• Malayalam

Dr. Kulangara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulangara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry