Dr. Susana Kulangara, DMD

Dr. Susana Kulangara, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Susana Kulangara, DMD is a dentist who practices in Wesley Chapel, FL. She is 35 years old and has been practicing for 10 years. Read her story

Advanced Dental Arts of Wesley Chapel

• Principal Financial Group
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Kulangara

Dr. Kulangara's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kulangara "Dr. Susana Kulangara is a graduate of Boston University School of Dental Medicine. She received her Bachelor of Science from the University of Miami. Following dental school, Dr. Kulangara completed a rigorous 3-year residency program in Prosthodontics at the Washington D.C. VA Hospital, which was also in conjunction with the Navy Post-Graduate Dental School. "

This content was provided by Dr. Kulangara ""We give our patients individualized attention and welcome them to our state of the art office. Our office promotes prevention and behavior management techniques. At Advanced Dental Arts of Wesley Chapel, we "Guide our patients to healthy beautiful smiles" in a professional and happy place.""

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Boston University / Goldman School of Dental Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 2007
  • Washington DC VA Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2010

Dr. Kulangara has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kulangara has no media or publications listed.

• Malayalam

Dr. Kulangara does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kulangara and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kulangara's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kulangara to family and friends
Dr. Kulangara's Performance
Always a pleasant experience. Everyone in the office is helpful and very knowledgeable. I always recommend them to friends in need of a dentist.
very good
everybody was great.
Always a good experience. Very friendly and professional.
The hygienist was very friendly and gentle. She explained everything as she was cleaning and asked how I was doing. I would recommend Advanced Dental Arts of Wesley Chapel for all your dental needs.
I love them. Everyone is so accommodating and caring.
everyone was very comforting and the doctor was extremely nice
Good overall exerience
Very thorough, very detailed! She is the Picasso of dentists!! Definitely recommend!
My Husband and myself are very pleased with the service we receive. been coming for years. Staff and Dr.'s are A1
excellent - fast & thorough
i love coming for my regular cleaning
Good skills with crowns and bridges
Dr. K and her staff are awesome people. Very kind, understanding and works with you on any problem you have. Can't say enough on how they have helped me with my dental care.
all went well. enjoyed Nicole.
I always feel comfortable coming for my cleaning. Just love my hygienist, she is informative, sociable and the best hygienist I have ever had.
The staff is always friendly and does such an efficient job! Would recommend to anyone! Thank you so much for all you do!
Excellent attention from the entire personel
We love Dr. K and her staff. We have been to many dentist offices and I'm in the healthcare field as well so I can say that this is one of the best dentist office. They see our whole family and from the front staff to the dental hygenists to Dr K, they give the most amazing care. They treat you just like family and the little personal touches that they make helps us look forward to coming for every visit.
Came into see Susana with a bad pain in wisdom tooth and she knew exactly the problem.. Left office feeling much better
Friendly staff, have always had a good experience here.
great cleaning. my teeth feel great afterwards
You won't regret your time here. They've been great with me, my wife and my 2 daughters, ages 4 and 2
Wonderful staff Excellent work with my bridge So very satisfied
very friendly, and professional staff.
Dr. Kulangara was very patient and walked me through ever step on the procedure. She and her assistant ensured I was comfortable and feeling no pain.
Cleaning was amazing, Doctor & staff were helpful & very caring. Would definitely recommend this dental office. Thank for your wonderful service.
very,very nice
I've had nothing but positive experiences since I have been here. The employees are all so professional, yet they put you completely at ease. I had to have a deep cleaning and it was totally painless! I had one before at another place and had a lot of discomfort with it. Nicole is the absolute best hygienist ever! I highly recommend this dentist office, they're all great!
I love coming to this dentist office! The hygienist, Nicole is engaging, attentive and caring. Dr. Kulangara has the best bedside manners. There are monitors stationed over your seat to view the work being performed and the music selection is delectable! I've never had to wait, they are always ready to serve you at your appointment time. If you're looking for a caring, professional, clean, state of the art dentist office, then Advance Dental Arts of Wesley Chapel is the place for you!
Nicole does a great job with teeth cleaning and explaining everything
Always efficient, thorough and polite!
Dr. Kulangara and staff are amazing.
Overall good experience. Staff was very pleasant. Dr. took the time to explain options. She came up with a plan that will fit my needs
Very happy I choose Dr Susan Kulangara she's awesome with a great experience and I feel good what she's done to my teeth. And i give 5 star to the staff also.
Amazing!
in Lutz, FL |
My first visit with this dental practice was very pleasant. Dr. Kulangara actually scheduled my initial appointment, showing that she can handle all parts of her practice. The staff welcomed me, already had my insurance information, and took me back almost immediately. When it was determined that I would need 3 different procedures, they were able to perform them same day, with a follow-up 3 weeks later. All staff were friendly, explained procedures, and made my visit comfortable for me.
Tampa, FL |
Excellent experience for the first time at this dental office. I've never had a cleaning like I did here! Very gentle and thorough! Definitely recommend Dr.K and her assistants. The staff is very friendly!
in Dade City, FL |
I am so happy that I was recommended to Dr. K. Being a fearful type patient myself, she has a gentle and calming demeanor. My implants were 100% pain-free. Dr. K and the entire staff are welcoming and make you feel comfortable at every moment. I look at my appointments with Advanced Dental Arts now as one step closer to a happy smile.
in Wesley Chapel, FL |
Dr. Kulangara has a lovely office that is warm and inviting. Upon arrival I was greeted with a smiling face. I needed some work that I had been putting off due to finances. Dr. Kulangara explained the treatment plan, and The office manager explained the easy finance options that were available. The whole process was much easier than anticipated and now I have a brand new smile!! Thank you Dr. K and Advanced Dental!!
in Brandon, FL |
I had a wonderful experience at this office after a terrible experience with a different company. The receptionist was pleasant and efficient. I was seen on time and the staff made sure I understood the cost for everything and that I was comfortable. I trusted the Dentist and she really cares about the patients. As someone that goes to the dentist regularly but had to leave my preferred office- this is an A+ replacement. I am very happy!
Land O Lakes FL |
I would highly recommend Dr. K to all my family and friends, gentle, caring, family atmosphere. Great staff!!! I felt as they genuinely cared about me!!!!
in Brandon, fl |
Amazing dentist! Very knowleable and friendly. Explained throughly how to fix issues with my teeth and how to prevent them. She will be my forver dentist!
in Valrico, FL |
Dr. Kulangara is absolutely wonderful. She takes the time to go over your treatment plan with you, is very thorough and does everything in such a warm and friendly way.
Have you seen Dr. Susana Kulangara, DMD?

Visit Dr. Kulangara