Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD

Dentistry ·  Female

Dr. Wellman

Bright Now! Dental-Grants Pass

1035 NE 6th St Ste B Grants Pass, OR 97526

Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in Grants Pass, OR. She graduated from University Of Florida and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Wellman accepts

Dr. Wellman accepts the following insurance:

AARP
Always Care Benefits
American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
American Postal Workers Union (APWU)
AmeriPlan
Delta Dental
DeltaCare
DenteMax
EBMS
Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
GEHA
Guardian
Hawaii Mainland Administrators (HMA)
Health Net
TRICARE Retiree Dental Program
United Concordia
UMR
Zenith Administrators Inc

No malpractice claims found for Oregon

Check if Dr. Wellman treats your condition or procedure

• Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Upper Dentures

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment.  We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and ...

• Cosmetic Dentistry

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Wellman

Dr. Wellman?
Dr. Wellman's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD
She is a wonderful doctor who has taken care of all my dentals needs so far and will into the future.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
We discovered Bright Now, by word of mouth from our friends. We would like to spread the word about "Bright Now Dental" Their staff is excellent, the wait time was short, the Dentist Susan and Hygenist Liz are always thorough, friendly, and professional. Becca, the office manager, well she's just amazing. Their office is a fine facility. Sincerely Alan & Nancy
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
I have been going to this office for a few years now. Dr. Wellman always remembers me. She is knowledgable, and thourghly explains what she is doing during my appointments. She is kind and considerate, and ensures that I feel comfortable. I am so happy with the dental care I receive at Bright Now Dental in Grants Pass, I recommend them to my family members and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
My appointment was thorough. She was very kind and I felt that she cared about my personal concerns.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Dr Wellman is kindhearted and caring. She is an amazing dentist and I would recommend her to anyone interested in great care!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
My Fiance' was NOT looking forward to getting his tooth pulled! Dr Wellman was gentle, kind, conscientious & professional. He said she was "the best dentist I've ever been to!" Thank you Dr Wellman!! We appreciate your good work! :)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Our family loves Bright Now Dental! Dr. Wellman is wonderful! She makes going to the dentist comfortable. She is knowledgeable and kind, she always takes the time to explain what's being done. Becca and staff are outstanding with their patient care and will do whatever they can to help make our experience the best it can be. Liz the hygienist, is so kind, caring and thorough, you can tell she loves what she does. Thank you Bright Now for taking such good care of us!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
I never feel any anxiety and am very relaxed under her care
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
My wife Christine had her first appt. with Dr. Wellman. She said Dr. Wellman was excellent in her service, knowledge, and had a great and caring personality. Would definitely recommend her to her friends. Brian C. Tyerman
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Dr. Wellman is a very caring DR. My husband and I have been patient of her practice for many years not only with like her but the staff is wonderful so professional .Most people don't like going to the dentist but we actually look forward . Lise the dental hygienist has the best personality . We love the new facility which was so overdue.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
i enjoyed my visit, she filled 7 cavities n when hank Williams came on she sang w/ me, in (harmony)
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
They made going there very easy from scheduling to treatment and payment. They are all very friendly and helpful. The dr. and hygienist seemed to be very knowledgeable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Dr.Wellman is very patient and friendly with my children.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Ive been coming to Bright now Dental for 15 years. 5 months ago I got a upper denture, since then my gum tissue had shrunk and they needed a relining. I put off making an appointment. Using Poligrip and Seabond to hold them in, I started developing sores. One day when my son was having a rootcannal (witch he says was less pain full than fillings he had from other doctors) I mentioned my problem and Wynona took me right back, they put in a soft lining and I couldn't be happier. Sores are all gone
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
I haven't been to the dentist for years because of fear another dentist caused me. Dr. Wellman was so nice and gentle. She did not embarrass or shame me for this! I would recommend Dr. Wellman to anyone looking for a dentist!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
My two appts were Aug 4 and Aug 24. First one, Dr. Wellman (Sue) and WaNona worked together on a temp crown,and I loved how respectful they were with each other, and with me. I felt very secure and cared for in their hands. The 2nd appt was for the permanent crown, at which time Terri was the one helping me. Again, I was very well taken care of, and her expertise in removing the temp, combined with kind comraderie were appreciated. All these ladies are awesome. And the two ladies in lobby too!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
She was thorough, and professional. She was courteous and very informative. To be frank, she is the best hygienist I've known. Her approach and skill level are excellent and very much appreciated.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Dr. Wellman graciously took time to answer all my questions about a variety of subjects. She did not rush with her answers. She was very knowledgeable and was willing to provide general and technical information.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Dr Susan Wellman And her Staff are awsome not only are they Courteous,Careing and Polite they are very Professional. I would recommend Dr Wellman And her staff to anyone,anywhere,anytime. thank you so Much. Happy,happy Patient R.S.Smilo
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Wellman, DMD?
Dr Wellman has been polite & courteous while getting the job done at each visit!
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Wellman?