Dr. Susan M. Wellman, DMD

Dr. Susan M. Wellman, DMD

Dentistry | Female

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment. We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and personalized care, and that's what you can expect each time you visit our office. Our goal is to provide each patient with a beautiful, long lasting smile.Read more

Bright Now! Dental-Grants Pass

Learn about this Dentist

Dr. Wellman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Wellman

Dr. Wellman accepts 38 insurance carriers

Dr. Wellman's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Wellman to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Wellman
Dr. Wellman's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (14)
in O'Brien, OR |
They made going there very easy from scheduling to treatment and payment. They are all very friendly and helpful. The dr. and hygienist seemed to be very knowledgeable.
in Gold Hill, Or |
Nice clean office with caring and considerate staff.
in Grants Pass, Oregon |
Dr.Wellman is very patient and friendly with my children.
in Medford, OR |
Ive been coming to Bright now Dental for 15 years. 5 months ago I got a upper denture, since then my gum tissue had shrunk and they needed a relining. I put off making an appointment. Using Poligrip and Seabond to hold them in, I started developing sores. One day when my son was having a rootcannal (witch he says was less pain full than fillings he had from other doctors) I mentioned my problem and Wynona took me right back, they put in a soft lining and I couldn't be happier. Sores are all gone
in Gold Hill, OR |
I have had 20 years of dentistry and Dr. Wellman gave me the best experience EVER. Also the staff and my hygienist are phenomenal!! Do yourself a favor and check them out.. Their new facility is beautiful
in grants pass, or |
Dr. Wellman was very friendly and informative. Her knowledge and understanding of my specific dental needs helped line out future appointments and dental care. I was thoroughly impressed with all of the staff. Especially Becca Milder :-)
in Grants Pass, OR |
I haven't been to the dentist for years because of fear another dentist caused me. Dr. Wellman was so nice and gentle. She did not embarrass or shame me for this! I would recommend Dr. Wellman to anyone looking for a dentist!!
in Cave Junction OR |
My two appts were Aug 4 and Aug 24. First one, Dr. Wellman (Sue) and WaNona worked together on a temp crown,and I loved how respectful they were with each other, and with me. I felt very secure and cared for in their hands. The 2nd appt was for the permanent crown, at which time Terri was the one helping me. Again, I was very well taken care of, and her expertise in removing the temp, combined with kind comraderie were appreciated. All these ladies are awesome. And the two ladies in lobby too!
in Selma, OR |
She was thorough, and professional. She was courteous and very informative. To be frank, she is the best hygienist I've known. Her approach and skill level are excellent and very much appreciated.
in Grants Pass, OR |
Dr. Wellman graciously took time to answer all my questions about a variety of subjects. She did not rush with her answers. She was very knowledgeable and was willing to provide general and technical information.
in Grants Pass, OR |
Dr Susan Wellman And her Staff are awsome not only are they Courteous,Careing and Polite they are very Professional. I would recommend Dr Wellman And her staff to anyone,anywhere,anytime. thank you so Much. Happy,happy Patient R.S.Smilo
in Grants pass, OR |
Dr Wellman has been polite & courteous while getting the job done at each visit!
in Crescent City, CA 95531 |
I was a patient of Dr. Wellman's in Crescent City, CA. Because of my lack of dental hygiene practices and life in the fast lane, I was in need of multiple extractions before being fitted for dentures. Dr. Wellman's commitment to quality patient care & her chair side manner helped make the process as painless as possible. Now every time I smile I say Thank'ya Lord for Dr. Wellman!
in San Diego, CA |
Susan is very thoughtful and caring, a good dentist i was glad to have found while in Grants Pass, i just moved to San Diego and hope Im as lucky down here
Have you seen Dr. Susan M. Wellman, DMD?
Are you Dr. Wellman?

• Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Oregon.

University of Florida

Dr. Wellman has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Wellman has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Wellman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Wellman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Wellman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Dentistry
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Wellman

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Wellman's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Wellman

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Wellman's Care Philosophy

Each member of the dental team is devoted to restoring and enhancing the natural beauty of your smile using the highest clinical standards in a caring environment.  We understand that patients expect to be treated with kindness, compassion, and personalized care, and that's what you can expect each time you visit our office. Our goal is to provide each patient with a beautiful, long lasting smile.