Susan Vogel, RDH

Dental Hygiene | Female

Susan Vogel, RDH
I have a wide range of experience as a Dental Hygienist, including: Private dental office, self-employed dental hygienist, grade school preventive program services, WIC dental screening and education program, Indian Reservation research projects, Instructor in Dental Hygiene Program and Community Health.

Learn about this provider

Susan Vogel's Care Philosophy

Every client is important to me. I provide high quality care with respect and compassion. Achieving and maintaining your dental health is my goal. I serve clients of all ages and accept Medicaid, CHP , Private Insurance, cash and credit cards. I am located within the Toothzone Adult Dental office and can refer you to the Toothzone dentists as well as area dentists and specialists. I am currently accepting new clients. I look forward to meeting you.

Susan Vogel's Experience

Visiting Susan Vogel

Susan Vogel accepts 25 insurance carriers

Susan Vogel is now accepting new patients
Dental Hygiene Services LLC1220 Oak Park Dr

Likelihood of recommending Susan Vogel to family and friends
based on 1 review
Susan Vogel's Performance
Susan Vogel Says:

Thank you for allowing me to provide your dental hygiene treatment.  I appreciate your feedback.

Have you seen Susan Vogel, RDH?
Are you Susan Vogel?

Compare Susan Vogel

Compare this Provider

Susan Vogel says...

I have a wide range of experience as a Dental Hygienist, including:  Private dental office, self-employed dental hygienist,  grade school preventive program services, WIC dental screening and education program, Indian Reservation research projects, Instructor in Dental Hygiene Program and Community Health.

Susan Vogel's Care Philosophy

1. Every client is important to me. I provide high quality care with respect and compassion. Achieving and maintaining your dental health is my goal. I serve clients of all ages and accept Medicaid,  CHP ,  Private Insurance, cash and credit cards.   I am located within the Toothzone Adult Dental office and can refer you to the Toothzone dentists as well as area dentists and specialists. I am currently accepting new clients.  I look forward to meeting you.

Susan Vogel says...

I have been a dental hygienist for 41 years.  I have extensive experience treating periodontal disease with non surgical treatment.  I provide the Cavity Free @ Three program for infants ages 4 months thru age 3.

Susan Vogel says...

Whether you have a cleaning routinely or it has been many years, I can provide your needed dental hygiene treatment.

Susan Vogel says...

Susan Vogel's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dental Hygiene

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Gingivitis

Healing Touch Program

Completed in 2011

University Of Illinois At Urbana-Champaign

Completed in 1983

Susan Vogel does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Susan Vogel and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Dental Hygiene