Dr. Susan Chadkewicz, DMD

Dr. Susan Chadkewicz, DMD

Dentistry  ·
Female  ·

Dr. Susan Chadkewicz, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in San Diego, CA and has been practicing for 30 years. She practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.Read her story

S Vivien Chadkewicz, DMD

• Dental Health Alliance, LLC

Learn about Dr. Chadkewicz

Video

Dr. Chadkewicz's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Chadkewicz "Dr. S. Vivien Chadkewicz, D.M.D. is a General Dentist serving in San Diego, CA for more than 27 years. She was a Patients' Choice Awardee and a professional member of American Dental Association, California Dental Association and San Diego County Dental Society."

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Chadkewicz "Dr. Chadkewicz is exceptional. Before working with her, I had been avoiding the dentist for 5 years after a bad experience elsewhere. Dr. Chadkewicz gained my trust after just one visit with her patience and willingness to make sure I was comfortable and pain-free, her extensive expertise and ongoing training, and gentle guidance. She also utilizes modern technology. I have been returning regularly for dental care since, and even after leaving the San Diego area, I still fly back to see her."

"Dr. Chadkewicz and her staff are awesome! They take the time to get to know you, listen to your concerns and work with you to help keep your teeth and gums in tip-top shape. I've been seeing her for maybe 6-7 years now and I've never once had a bad experience. After years of bad dental experiences I feel like I finally found a dentist I can trust!"

"Professionalism and courtesy come to mind to describe my experience at Dr. Chadkewicz office, truly a pleasure."

"Welcome to the Sorrento Valley dental office of Vivian Chadkewicz, DMD where we offer Quality Dental Care for You and Your Entire Family. Dr. Chadkewicz’s focus on friendly and welcoming care for kids and their parents allows you to comfortably achieve a beautiful smile that is healthy as well."

3  Practice Areas

• Loose Teeth
  • Misaligned Teeth
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for California.

• Centro Escolar University - D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Chadkewicz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chadkewicz has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Chadkewicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chadkewicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Schedule Online Now

Dr. Chadkewicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chadkewicz to family and friends

Dr. Chadkewicz's Performance

She made sure I understood why we needed to do what we did and it was relatively quick.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Thank you Dr Chadkewicz and Jackie for cleaning my teeth and making me comfortable during my appointment.
Very good experience.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Even from the start of the procedure I had done, Dr. Chadkewicz made me feel comfortable. She explained everything I had questions about and made me feel very comfortable during the whole procedure. Great dentist and a very genuine and pleasant person as well. 5/5 stars!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Gets the job done very quick and does it well.
Are you Dr. Chadkewicz?