Dr. Susan Chadkewicz, DMD

Dr. Susan Chadkewicz, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. S. Vivien Chadkewicz, D.M.D. is a General Dentist serving in San Diego, CA for more than 27 years. She was a Patients' Choice Awardee and a professional member of American Dental Association, California Dental Association and San Diego County Dental Society.

S Vivien Chadkewicz, DMD

• First Dental Health
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Chadkewicz

Patient Testimonials

Dr. Chadkewicz is exceptional. Before working with her, I had been avoiding the dentist for 5 years after a bad experience elsewhere. Dr. Chadkewicz gained my trust after just one visit with her patience and willingness to make sure I was comfortable and pain-free, her extensive expertise and ongoing training, and gentle guidance. She also utilizes modern technology. I have been returning regularly for dental care since, and even after leaving the San Diego area, I still fly back to see her.
Dr. Chadkewicz and her staff are awesome! They take the time to get to know you, listen to your concerns and work with you to help keep your teeth and gums in tip-top shape. I've been seeing her for maybe 6-7 years now and I've never once had a bad experience. After years of bad dental experiences I feel like I finally found a dentist I can trust!
Professionalism and courtesy come to mind to describe my experience at Dr. Chadkewicz office, truly a pleasure.

Welcome to the Sorrento Valley dental office of Vivian Chadkewicz, DMD where we offer Quality Dental Care for You and Your Entire Family. Dr. Chadkewicz’s focus on friendly and welcoming care for kids and their parents allows you to comfortably achieve a beautiful smile that is healthy as well.

Video

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for California.

• Centro Escolar University-D.M.D.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Chadkewicz has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Chadkewicz has no media or publications listed.

• Tagalog

Dr. Chadkewicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Chadkewicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Chadkewicz's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Chadkewicz to family and friends
Dr. Chadkewicz's Performance
I have been coming here for years and have never had a bad experience. Dr. Chadkewicz always is patient, knowledgeable and cautious. She is mindful of any pain so is very careful when doing procedures. Her staff is also very pleasant and professional. The office is very clean and modern. Her services are reasonable, and she accepts various insurance plans. She always answers any questions I have before, or during a procedure. I would highly recommend her to anyo...
I trust her experience, judgement and advice.
My experience has always been great! I have been coming here for 2 years now.
Dr. Chadkewicz abd her assistant a very nice and careful when it comes to your dental needs. They listen and always check on you before, during and after your procedure. I don't like going to the dentist but they make you feel comfortable to be there.
Dr. Chadkewicz and her assistant Jackie have both been phenomenal in their dentistry performance. By their exhibiting of top-shelf professionalism and friendly personalities, combined with their steady hands and thorough explanations of the procedures, I have come to completely trust in them to perform any sort of dental work on my teeth. Dr. Chadkewicz has earned my full trust because of the experience that she shows in the way that she performs her procedures. I would ...
Gentle and honest
i always feel relaxed with Dr. Chadkewicz. She's always concerned about my comfort band pain.
Every time I have come here Dr. Chadkewicz and the staff have always done a great job of cleaning and inspecting my teeth. The service has always been outstanding. I am very satisfied with the experience.
Like most people I don't like going to the dentist but I have been with Dr Chadkewicz for many years now. She listens and wants whats best for you. I even had a few crowns put in a few years ago that I am very happy with!
Dr. Chadkewicz did an excellent job of listening and explaining the procedures relating to my teeth.
Every time i come in, I can trust that I am getting the best care available. Dr. Chadkewicz is so good, and Jackie, her assistant is the best. She remembers every little detail and request that I have asked over the years. I will only recommend this practice to my friends and family.
Always a pleasure to be seen by Dr. Chadkewicz. Her office staff is friendly and helpful.
I especially love Jackie because she is very warm.
This provider goes above and beyond to make her clients feel cared for. She gets to know her clients on a personal basis, so that each feels special. The dentist can be a frightening and intimidating space, but this provider makes her clients feel comfortable and at ease with her expertise and compassion.
I like Dr. Chadkewicz and her staff first and foremost because I can count on a pain free appointment. Jackie and the Dr. are very gentle, considerate and kind. The are also professional and personable.
comfortable and professional
Very knowledgable and personable, always remembers whats happening with you as a family/person. Doesn't judge you if had messups with cleaning or care, just firmly reminds you to do better next time as a followup.
staff is great and Dr Chadkewicz is very nice and professional.
dental care experience has been fine, no complaints, happy to continue here
The entire office is concerned and careful about my dental care.
Dr. Chadkewicz and her team are amazing. Professional, kind and gentle. Like many, I am not a big fan of dental visits... but Dr. Chadewicz, Jackie and Simi always make for a pleasant visit. Highly Recommend. Thank you so much.
dr chad has been a compassionate and competent dentist
I've had her for years, and I can say without a doubt that she takes the time to not only care for your dental health, but also see how you're doing! I'd recommend her with all my heart!
Dr Chad is extremely helpful and I trust her diagnosis. She takes the time to sit with you and go over your x-rays together so you understand completely what your treatment options are for your teeth. Highly recommended!
Dr. Chadkewicz and her staff provides excellent service to their patients. They treat their patients well and makes you comfortable. I couldn't ask for anything more from Dr. Chadkewicz and her assistant Jackie. Jackie keeps me calm and comfortable during a procedure. Jackie is excellent in dealing with their patients. They are all very professional.
Been a patient of Dr. Chadkewicz for many years. Always a pleasant visit with her. Front office works with me to set up an appointment. Jackie, her assistant is very nice and makes sure I am comfortable. Dr. Chadkewicz makes sure to answer any questions or concerns I may have.
Very happy with the treatment. I look forward to future visits.
Dr. Chadkewicz showed a lot of care during the procedures and was careful to listen to me when my teeth were sensitive. I feel my teeth are well taken care of and everyone in the office is very kind and professional.
I feel good when I come here, the staff is all very attentive, gentle and pleasant. I have no problem recommending to friends and family based on my experience. I moved so I left to go to a closer dentist that I thought was a big step down so I decided to do the longer drive and come back. I don't feel like I am being sold every single upgrade possible like my other dentist experiences. Overall great experience.
Receptionist- very warm and welcoming. Hygenist, assistant Jackie- absolutely most gentle , caring and professional, lovely and gentle Dr Chadkewicz- Amazing, Very gentle , warm and caring and most professional, absolutely love her
Good dental experience, very nice staff
My filling was diagnosed accurately and replaced with the utmost professional and detail oriented service.
I have been a patient of Dr. Chadkewicz's for three years and have been consistently impressed with her and her staff. They are caring, responsive, and I truly feel they have my best interest in mind. I highly recommend Dr. Chadkewicz if you are seeking an honest and professional dentist.
Dr. Chadkewicz is always professional and explains what she is doing. Asks if I have any questions throughout the appointment. Very nice and friendly.
as always great service and friendly staff.
Let me just say I had a great FEAR of the dentist, before coming to Dr Chadkewicz. She and her dental assistant Jackie have been instrumental in helping me through my dental health journey. They take great care in explaining the procedures. Especially important to me is how gentle and caring they have been when doing a procedure. If you've been delaying dental work because of fear, you need to give Dr Chadkewicz a call.
very good
Always friendly, professional, and efficient!
I look forward to visiting Dr. Chadkewicz and her staff. My experience has been very positive. She takes the time to listen and answer any questions that I may have. Her Saturday hours fit my busy schedule. I always leave with a huge smile on my face.
friendly, caring
Extremely calm and patient. Explains everything very well, and in plain English terms. Very detailed in her work.
Always have a good experience here, in and out in short time.
Me and my family have great experience with Dr. Chadkewicz and her team are very gentle and professional. I will definitely recommend them. Awesome experience.
It has been a great experience.
I've been seeing Dr. Chadkewicz since I was about 6 years old and now I'm 21. Always the best of experiences and minimal pain during bigger procedures. Very kind staff and assistant. 100% recommend.
Staff is super friendly, I am a person who does not enjoy any doctor visits but I am always put at ease with Dr. Chadkewicz.
Dr. Chadkewicz is always very kind and compassionate towards me. Her and her staff always take great care of me when I come in and make sure I feel as comfortable as possible.
doctor chadkewics is always nice and easy to talk to, very knowledgeable and professional..staff is also outstanding and friendly..
Best dentist I have experienced! Fully explains everything, quick and gentle procedures, love this place!
Very kind, gentle, and eases my anxiety about coming to the dentist.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Chadkewicz, DMD?

Visit Dr. Chadkewicz