Dr. Susan Snyder, DDS

Dr. Susan Snyder, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  |

Susan E. Snyder, D.D.S. is a Dentist - Family and Cosmetic Dentist practicing in Lafayette, IN, started 1988. PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION ADA Indiana Dental Association West Central Dental Society – Board Of Directors Academy of General Dentistry American college of dentists Seattle Study Club/Greater Lafayette Study Club (founding member) Lifeline Dental network – Board of Directors AWARDS & ACCOLADES Master – Academy of General Dentistry (2016) Fellow – Academy of General Dentistry Fellow – American College of Dentists (2011) Leadership Lafayette Distinguished Leadership Award (2008) PROCEDURES & TREATMENTS OFFERED BY Dr. Snyder Bonding Botox Crowns & Bridgework Dental Implants Dentures Extractions Fillings Implants Invisalign Oral Cancer Screenings Partials Pediatric Dentistry Periodontal (Gum) Disease Therapy Porcelain Veneers Professional Teeth Cleanings Removable Dentures Root Canal Treatment Scaling and Root planning Sealants, Sleep Studies & Sleep Appliances Teeth Whitening TMJ/TMD Treatment Laser Restoration Laser Anesthetic FORMS OF PAYMENT cash, checks, care credit, major credit cards INSURANCES ACCEPTED Please contact the office for insurance information. WEBSITE drsusansnyder dot com

Susan E. Snyder, D.D.S., PC

750 Park East Blvd Ste 5

Lafayette, IN 47905

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Snyder

Patient Testimonials

Have always dreaded the dentist, but Dr. Snyder & staff were wonderful! Went above & beyond to make me comfortable and happy!
They use state of the art equipment. The office is decorated so relaxing, reminds me of a spa. The staff is just wonderful. They are friendly, pleasant and courteous.
I love coming here. Everyone is so kind and answers any questions that I have. I love the use of the laser! That is so cool to have pain free dentistry. I love the strides that have been made here! Thank-you all very much.

It is our mission to educate and provide our patients with the best dental care in Lafayette. For that reason, we've designed this website to provide you with all of the important information you need to make healthy decisions about your teeth and gums. We encourage you to browse our office page, service details and patient education library whenever you have a question about our practice or your oral health.

Achieving quality dental care shouldn't be difficult, so at Susan E Snyder, DDS, PC we make it simple to achieve your healthiest, most beautiful smile. Whether you are looking for information on implants, teeth whitening, crowns, or preventive care, you can learn more about all of your options from our services page.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Root Canal
  • Simple Tooth Extractions
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Purdue University - BA
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1984
  • Indiana University School of Dentistry - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1988

Dr. Snyder has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Snyder has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Snyder does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Snyder and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Snyder's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Snyder to family and friends
Dr. Snyder's Performance
Thorough, but quick!
I love coming here and have always hated going to the dentist in the past! Every time I'm in here everyone is in great moods, and are very helpful and honest with what you need done! I have had a lot of work done here and am very happy with all of it! I would recommend anyone looking for dentist work to come here!
Dr. Snyder and staff are a awesome. Been to several dentist and there is no comparison to the level of professionalism, friendliness, and greatness. Dr, Snyder and staff are the best in Tippecanoe County and surrounding area. Thank you!
Dr. Snyder has great chair side communication, compassion and patient understanding. A truly great person. I am very comfortable in her care.
This provider and her staff are superb!
she is the greatest
Very Good!
perfect
Always great, Wonderful care,
Attentive to discomfort. Took the time to address concerns. Great staff, good atmosphere -- unbeatable!
The new laser procedure worked very well. No shots, no drilling, no discomfort. Worked great!
Excellent!
I love Dr. Snyder! She's so caring and is a great listener. My wife and I are so thankful for her!!!
I've had nothing but exceptional experiences with Dr. Snyder and her team! From the time I enter the door until the time I leave, I feel welcomed and cared for. They have my comfort and care always at the forefront of their mind. Not only do they have a great knowledge of what I need for my dentistry, they are able to explain it in a way that helps me take care of my own needs. They even sang to me for my birthday! It is this experience, friendliness, and care that make ...
it was very good. Susan and I go back a long way and I appreciate the relationship that has developed between us.
I LOVE Dr Snyder and her staff! These always make the experience so great!
They took good care with me and I felt comfortable when I left appointment
Have you seen Dr. Susan Snyder, DDS?

Visit Dr. Snyder

Dr. Snyder accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.