Dr. Susan Rifkin, DDS

Dr. Susan Rifkin, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Susan Rifkin graduated from The State University of New York at Buffalo in 1982. She has been in practice for over 30 years, and is a member of numerous professional organizations, including the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, American Dental Association, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Academy of Osseointegration, Advanced Dental Implant Studies, Hinman Dental Society, and the Northside Dental Study Club. She has served as president of the local Atlanta chapter of Alpha Omega Dental Fraternity and currently resides on the Board of Directors of the Alpha Omega International Dental Fraternity.

Susan G. Rifkin DDS and Associates PC - The Fine Art of Dentistry

• Teeth Scaling
  • Teeth Whitening
  • Ultrasonic Dental Cleaning
  • Upper Dentures

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• State University of New York College at Buffalo - BS Economics
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • The State University of New York at Buffalo - D.D.S.
    Medical School | Graduated 1982

Dr. Rifkin has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Rifkin has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Rifkin does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Rifkin and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Rifkin's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Rifkin to family and friends
Dr. Rifkin's Performance
Dr. Rifkin is gifted and exceptional. My whole family (5 children and wife) feels the same way. When you know someone cares and on top of that is at the top of their field it gives you confidence that you are being well taken care of. Everyone in my family loves Dr. Rifkin and we are so blessed to have her taking care of our dental needs.
Always does a thorough job during check-ups and procedures.
I have spent extensive time in my 60 years with dental issues (due to a childhood accident) and Dr. Rifkin and her staff are the best I have experienced. A knowledgeable, caring, supportive, educational, and fun group.
Dr Rifkin and staff are awesome. I am so fortunate & grateful for their care, expertise, and personal warmth. Could not find a finer dentist and hygienist (Kate) on this planet!!
Great
I am treated very well. Amy, my hygienist, is an outstanding person. Both she and Dr. Rifkin are absolutely superb. They make it a pleasure to come to the dentist!
Good experience.
I have been coming to Dr. Rifkin for nearly 20 years. She is an awesome dentist. She is very knowledgeable and thorough. The entire staff is very friendly and welcoming. It's always cliche to say that people dread going to the dentist... I actually look forward to my dentist appointments because Dr. Rifkin and her staff do such a great job :-)
Who else is so excited to go to the dentist that you come a week early? Overall experience is great.....from the minute you walk in the door until you leave!
Always great
I've been with Dr. Rifkin for many years, and even though I now live out of state. I cannot say enough good things about her care. I did not have great dental experiences growing up, and she has turned that completely around for me. She is caring, thorough, and thoughtful in all areas of her practice. Other staff members in the office are just as great to work with, always pleasant even when I have tricky scheduling needs. And my hygienist Amy is fantastic.
Always a caring experience with Dr. Rifkin and her staff. Everyone in the office exceed my expectations. Everyone is friendly, professional, and will greet you with a smile...which is nice.
I have had the pleasure of being Dr. Rifkin's patient for over 10 years. In the time I have been coming, the dental care I receive is unmatched to any previous dentistry I have had. Dr. Rifkin is artistic in her work. She is patient, kind, and a perfectionist-all things I value in a dentist. I have a beautiful smile, and have referred many happy friends to this practice. This is a 5 plus star office with a 5 plus star dentist. I recommend coming her for both cosmeti...
Dr. Rifkin, Is WONDERFUL! I had a filling in my wisdom tooth and every dentist I visited wanted to pull it. Dr. Rifkin, replace that filing with easy and I didn't feel anything. It's a joy going to the dentist, I often have you heard that about a dentist. I recommend Dr. Rifkin practice to everyone even if I don't know them .
I have been going to Dr. Rifkin for about 20 years and I'll never go anywhere else. She and her staff are gentle, kind, respectful of me and my time. She is very honest with me and I can trust her.
Courtney, really helped me feel comfortable and at ease,when I was very stressed about the treatment. At the end of the procedure I was completely satisfied.
I've been seeing Dr. Rifkin for too many years to count. She has done some major work on my front teeth, and all I ever get are compliments. She is very caring, and goes out of her way to make sure everything is done right. She's a perfectionist and proud of the work she and her staff do.
So kind! Always warm and welcoming.
I started coming to Dr. Rifkin about four years ago. I am so pleased with the transformation my mouth has seen since I started coming to her office. Dr. Rifkin and her entire staff are amazing.
Thanks to Dr. Rifkin and her amazing staff, I have the most incredible smile. Its been ten years since Dr. Rifkin transformed my life, and I continue to smile with confidence. My life has been forever changed because of her incredible work. She is an artist!
I've been seeing Dr Rifkin for over 30 years and have always had a fantastic experience!
I came in for a filling and work was completed without novacaine. A very gentle experience.
Dr. Rifkin takes the time to explain the procedure you are having done. Dr. Rifkin's staff is fabulous, friendly and welcoming!
My experience with Dr. Rifkin is always amazing. She is friendly, through, and professional. I have always been afraid in the dentist chair. Her care and dedication are apparent when she spends time to talk to me and help me relax. Thanks!
This office always provides the best service. Every time I come in to get my teeth cleaned Jennifer Dignan does an amazing job.
i have been a patient of dr. rifkin now for 30 years and all i can say is i have experienced nothing but excellent personal care! i would recommend her in a heartbeat if someone asked me if i knew a good dentist to go to!!!
I hadn't gone to a dentist in years. My father was an oral surgeon in New England and my childhood dentistry was handled by trusted colleagues of his. I moved here and didn't know any dentists in the community for the first time so I was very leery about a choice. My now wife introduced me to Dr Rifkin who from day one has been outstanding at listening to my concerns and fears and putting them to rest while providing superior care. I recommend her whenever anyone asks who my dentist is.
I have been a patient of Dr. Rifkin for several years now, and she has been a Godsend! I have had many dentist in the past to do not so good work, for very expensive prices. Dr. Rifkin is not only very knowledgeable, she truly cares about her patients and their well-being. She always provides you the best options for your dental health. I plan to stay with Dr. Rifkin until she retires, which I hope is not for a long time from now! Thank you so much for all that you do!!
Dr. Rifkin has the experience and patience to do fine dentistry
in Sandy Springs Ga |
Dr Rifkin is a great dentist & takes care of her patients in a kind & caring way
in Marietta, GA |
It is very hard I our days to find individuals that truly define the best in their professions. The level of care, of kindness and special attention provided by Dr.Rifkin is second to none. I rarely write reviews. No patience, too busy... I had to write this one. Thank you Dr.Rifkin, you changed a lot more than just my smile. Atlanta, please take note of amazing practice. Pedro Caraballo Manager Joey D's Oak Room Atlanta, Georgia
Have you seen Dr. Susan Rifkin, DDS?

Visit Dr. Rifkin

More Dentists at Susan G. Rifkin DDS and Associates PC - The Fine Art of Dentistry

Dentistry Practitioner