Dr. Susan Maples, DDS
Contact provider for availability

Dr. Susan Maples, DDS

Dentistry | Female

2101 Aurelius Rd Ste 1 Holt, MI 48842 Get Directions

Dr. Susan Maples, DDS is a dentist who practices in Holt, MI.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Maples' Experience

Visiting Dr. Maples

Dr. Maples' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Maples to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Maples' Performance
Holt, MI |
Fantastic prevention-oriented, whole-health, forward thinking dentistry office for people with commercial dental insurance. My children look forward to spending time in the learning lab doing experiments at each session. The whole practice is filled with lovely people including the administration. I appreciate that she screens for other health concerns like diabetes, sleep apnea, and nutrition issues. I am only sad that this great care is out of reach for people without good insurance.
in East Lansing, MI |
Re: REVENGE BILLING. (Followup to review of Jan. 15.) As I walked out that day Dr. Maples told her assistant "no charge" and said the same to her receptionist. I received no treatment, no advice and no information pertaining to my dental issues. I brought my own X-rays. Because they were from a free service, Dr. Maples said I seemed to be a person "concerned about money" and therefore unsuited for her practice. Feb 10 I received a bill for $73. This is pure revenge for my previous review.
in Lansing, MI |
I sought a consultation with Dr. Maples based on online ratings. But ratings, if a doctor who won't take on certain cases, are moot. I was told of problems with three teeth but given no solutions. I was made to feel hopeless. Because I said I went to the county clinic once and accepted a free-X-ray offer, I was labeled as someone "concerned about money," therefore not welcome. I felt demeaned. Consult her if you will, but be sure to wear your Rolex.
Have you seen Dr. Susan Maples, DDS?
Are you Dr. Maples?

Compare Dr. Maples

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Maples' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Dr. Maples does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Maples and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maples does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Maples and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Maples does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Maples and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.