Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Woodland Hills, CA. She practices dentistry.

Dr. Fredericks accepts

Dr. Fredericks accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
United Concordia

No malpractice claims found for California

Check if Dr. Fredericks treats your condition or procedure

• Root Canal
  • Sedation
  • Smile Makeovers
  • Teeth Whitening

Dr Fredericks was born in Santa Monica and moved to the Valley in 1959. She attended public schools in the Valley.  She obtained her undergraduate degree at UCLA in Biology. She then immediately proceeded into Dental school, at UCLA. She was the...

UCLA

• Tagalog

Dr. Fredericks' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Fredericks

97.61904761904762%

Dr. Fredericks?
Dr. Fredericks' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS
I am not very comfortable with going to the dentist, however, I was referred to Dr. Fredericks by a friend and she did not disappoint. She made me feel very comfortable and she explained everything to me. Thank You Dr!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
Dr. Fredericks is excellent and this includes her office staff especially Jackie! They never hesitate to take of my needs and to anticipate my needs. They explain everything including how much will I will have to pay which I appreciate so much. They also have a very good sense of humor!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
I consider myself so lucky to have found Dr. Fredericks, she has eased my fear of getting dental work done. She has a great personality and easy to talk to about any concerns. Her office staff are also very accommodating.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
My mom has been coming to Dr. Fredericks for over 20 years and has always received excellent care. My mom is now 88 years old and suffers from dementia. Dr Fredericks shows tremendous compassion and patience when working with my mom. She makes her feel comfortable and cared for. The office staff is also super nice to deal with. They are always friendly and accommodating. I would highly recommend Dr. Fredericks to one and all.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
My family and I have been patient of Dr. Fredericks for years and will continue to be patients. Both she and her staff are truly caring and deliver excellent patient care. You are not just a number here they really make sure that you are comfortable and answer any questions thoroughly. I have and will always recommend Dr, Fredericks
5 stars, I have found a new home here
5 stars
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
amazing service and all of the staff make you feel safe and explain everything so you understand clearly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
My first experience getting a whitening and WOW! Everything explained and gums protected well. Frequently checked on me. Wonderful results!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
funny outgoing. the procedure was quick and easy no pain and very nice also all the staff was great to get along with
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
I came in for a teeth cleaning and root canal treatment and the ladies here at this office were amazingly nice and efficient. Thank You!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
I have been coming to Dr.Fredericks for years and I would not trust anyone else with my dental work. She is honest, reliable, and overall a great dentist
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
Excellent treatment and service always!!!! Thomas Dodge!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
Dr. Fredericks is an excellent dentist, but what really stuck out to me was her patience with me. I am fussy when it comes to dental work and she really made me feel comfortable
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
Dr. Fredericks knows what she is doing. Explains everything before she does it. I did not feel a thing
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
I am a returning patient due to the fact that my insurance once again allowed me to come back to Dr. Susan. When I was first with her, I got veneers, and I received so many compliments about my teeth, including from personal friends who are also are dentists. So glad I'm back with her again. She did a thorough review and made sure all my issues were addressed. Dr. Susan is very kind, and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
Can you ever describe your dentist appointment as delightful? Dr. Fredericks explained everything, had wonderful stories, and IT WAS PAINLESS!!! Getting to know Dr Fredericks in the chair makes you want to meet for cocktails and keep the momentum rolling!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
I've been seeing Dr Fredericks since 2009 and don't intend to ever leave her. Here's why: She has consistently been professional, knowledgeable, friendly, patient, and honest. She's explained the complex in a down-to-earth style and empathized with needed emotional and/or financial decisions. She volunteers one day a week at M.E.N.D. to help those in need. She teaches at her alma mater UCLA. Her daughter completed dental school and is studying to be an M.D. in facial ...
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
I can't say enough about how wonderful my experiences have been with Dr. Fredericks! Her care, compassion and skill are unmatched!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?
Dr & staff are the best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Susan Fredericks, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Fredericks?