Dr. Susan Estep, DMD

Dr. Susan Estep, DMD

Dentistry  |

Dr. Susan Estep leads her skilled team, and together they have created one of Atlanta's leading dental practices. She is touted by many to be the best cosmetic dentist in Atlanta. After graduating with honors from Georgia Tech, Dr. Susan G. Estep received her Doctorate in Dental Medicine from the Medical College of Georgia School of Dentistry where she spent extracurricular hours in the dental research department studying cosmetic dental technology and logging several hundred hours performing smile makeovers, veneers and cosmetic dental procedures. Dr. Estep has spent her entire career focusing on advancements in cosmetic dentistry. She invests her time and money continuing her education, studying in the leading programs, courses and curriculums. She has over fifteen years of cosmetic dentistry experience in Atlanta. She has improved hundreds of Atlanta smiles, and her patients are raving fans due to her expertise and gentle chair-side manner. Her patients have made Dr. Estep one of the most loved dentists in Atlanta. In recent years, Dr. Estep has also become well known for her dedication to complete health dentistry. She understands that total body health starts with a healthy mouth. Her success as a cosmetic dentist shows not only in her patients smiles, but also in the underlying health of those smiles. Emphasizing Dr. Estep's commitment to her patients' total health, she recently joined a prestigious group of dentists and physicians to become certified in the Bale/Doneen Method: a method that studies progressive paradigm shifts in cardiovascular disease prevention. A healthy mouth is paramount in prevention, so Dr. Estep connects with like-minded preventive health physicians around town. They work together to ideally benefit their patients' complete health and wellness. Evidence-based medical research suggests that heart attack and stroke risk can be eliminated when dentists and doctors work together to practice the Bale/Doneen Method. As one of Atlanta's top cosmetic dentists, Dr. Estep's expertise and experience has garnered her many top awards and unparalleled recognition within the cosmetic dentistry industry. Recognition Ranked as America's and Atlanta's Top Cosmetic Dentists for 5 consecutive years. Helped found the American Academy for Oral Systemic Health (AAOSH). She sat on its founding board of directors and led its inaugural Scientific Session in 2011. Currently Serving on AAOSH Board of Directors One of only 3 Fellows in Georgia to the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics (ACE). The Academy created an extensive, rigorous process to evaluate professionals who are committed to advanced learning, attention to detail, and clinical excellence. Recognized in Who's Who of America's Leading Female Professionals for over a decade. Voted consecutively as one of Atlanta's Top Cosmetic Dentists since its inception in 2008 Selected as a Top Dentist in GA by the IAD (International Association of Dentists)– a division of the Leading Physicians of the World (Doctors of Excellence) 3 times her work was chosen by a board of experts to be featured in New Beauty Magazine Awards Won 6 medals in the 2010 ACE Smile Design Competition, including recognition in all 3 categories Won overall silver medal for the entire 2010 ACE Smile Design CompetitionA medal-winning member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) A medal winner for every case she entered in the last AACD Smile Design Competition Received the certificate of honor from the AACD Give Back A Smile Program Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry Fellow of the Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics Memberships & Associations Associate Member of the American Academy of Facial Esthetics Member of the World Congress of Minimally Invasive Dentistry Sustaining Member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) A member of the Academy of General Dentistry, Academy of Comprehensive Esthetics, American Academy of Oral Systemic Health, Georgia Dental Association, Dawson Academy Alumni, and the American Dental Association A participating member of the Give Back a Smile Program for domestically abused victims who are in need of dental care A volunteer for the Good Samaritan Clinic in Atlanta Professionally, Dr. Estep dedicates herself to using the most ideal and most advanced methods and materials for every patient in her practice. This is how she achieves award-winning smiles with long lasting results for all of her patients. Dr. Estep educates her patients and other dentists about oral-systemic health, and she delivers advanced methods of care for optimal health results. She is devoted to overall patient well-being. Dr. Estep is devoted to her husband, well-known Atlanta attorney Steve Estep, and their two children, Sammie and Oscar, who are 15 months apart. In her free time (okay, very little free time) you may find her with her family learning to play golf or tennis, at a Georgia Tech or Hawks game, exercising, or traveling.

Intown Smile Studio

950 W Peachtree St NW Ste 245

Atlanta, GA 30309

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Estep

Ultimately my goal is to deliver the top dental care possible to you and your family and friends.  I always have and always will strive to be the best at what I do and to deliver the best to my patients.  I'm a "dental nerd" in that I invest my time and resources to attend the top continuing education courses in the nation (and in the world).  This enables me to bring the very best techniques and technologies into my practice, and deliver them to my patients.  My patients deserve the best, therefore I work hard to deliver just that.

When my patients walk into my practice, I want them to experience a sense of warmth and calm.  So many people despise going to the dentist, and my practice is designed to reprogram people to LOVE coming to the dentist.  Seriously.  I'm not kidding.

To achieve this goal for my patients, I got rid of the smells and sounds of a typical dentist's office.  I have a team of warm and friendly experts who devote their time and attention to you, the patient.  For you this means no long waits, a pampering environment with amenities like noise-canceling headphones and ceiling TVs for you to enjoy during your visits.

I also want my practice to be the healthiest and safest practice in the marketplace.  I invest in things like ULTRA low-dose x-rays, digital impressions, no-gag options for molds and x-rays, and minimally invasive treatments...not to mention my laser-focus on your health and the importance I place on the mouth-body connection and total wellness dentistry.  I left the old-school (archaic and torturous) dentistry model in the past where it belongs.

I will educate you about your mouth and overall health, and I will offer you several options should you need treatment.  I will get to know you and your family, and I will consider you situation and circumstances when I customize my recommendations for you and your family.  I love what I do, and I consider it a privilege to be allowed to care for people like you.  This naturally shows in my chair-side manner, my gentle expertise, and my dedication to delivering the best for you.

In a nutshell -- I give you and your family the same treatment I want for my kids, my husband, and myself.

• Cosmetic Dentistry

• Dental Implant
  • Root Canal
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teeth Whitening

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Georgia Institute of Technology
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1997
  • Medical College of Georgia
    Medical School | Graduated 2001

Dr. Estep has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Estep has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Estep does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Estep and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Estep's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Estep to family and friends
Dr. Estep's Performance
in Atlanta, GA |
Absolutely incredible experience! Everyone was very nice and the process was as smooth as could be. Super helpful and they really made me feel special. They have my highest recommendation!
Norcross, GA |
Absolutely fantastic first experience. They truly understand the link between cardiovascular disease and oral health!!!
Have you seen Dr. Susan Estep, DMD?

Visit Dr. Estep

Evening
Saturday
Dr. Estep accepts 18 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
  • Golden Rule
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA
  • Guardian
    DentalGuard Preferred
  • Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medical Mutual of Ohio