Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS

Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Grand Rapids, MI and has been practicing for 5 years. He graduated from New York University / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

680 3 Mile Rd NW Ste B

Grand Rapids, MI 49544

• Ameritas
  • CompBenefits Corp.
  • Dental Network of America
  • DenteMax

Learn about Dr. Yun

Dr. Yun's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Yun "I love dentistry because every single patient is different. Every day presents a new challenge, and I find joy in meeting those challenges. The relationships that I am able to build over time with my patients are very important to me. They're so much more than just patients—they are my friends, family, and neighbors—and are treated with the care and respect they deserve. I graduated from high school in Denver and went to college at Hawaii Pacific University. To fulfil my dream of becoming a dentist, I moved back to the mainland and attended New York University College of Dentistry, earning my Doctorate of Dental Surgery. I completed my General Practice Residency at Flushing Hospital Medical Center in New York. Since graduating, I have attended the Engel Institute for advanced dental implant training. This high level of training and education allows me to provide the latest advancement and technologies. I am also a member of several professional organizations that provide continuing education opportunities throughout the year: American Dental Association Michigan Dental Association West Michigan District Dental Society"

This content was provided by Dr. Yun "Caring for patients. It is very simple. Family - Treat the patients like your family. Treat them the same way you would like your family to be treated. We will do our best to provide the best quality of dentistry because we think the patients are our family. If you are looking for a dental office what will treat you like a family, you found it here."

1  Practice Areas

• Teething
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization

• Invisalign®

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Hawaii Pacific University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 2008
  • Flushing Hospital Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2013
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Yun has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Yun has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Yun does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Yun and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Yun's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yun

Dr. Yun?
Dr. Yun's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS
This was the worst dental cleaning & first-time visit I have ever had!! They completely lacked any level of excellence or standard of quality in hygiene.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS?
Dr. Yum is outstanding! He is gentle, honest, and knowledgeable. He made my appointment comfortable and is easy to talk to. He listens well and makes sure all of your concerns are addressed. The best!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS?
I was very impressed with Dr. Yun, very caring, and very professional I was in incredible pain last Saturday the 18th of march 2017 my wife called several dentists who had emergency services no one called me back Dr Yun has regular business hours on the first and third Saturday of the month I...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS?
My husband's and my experience with Dr. Yun and office staff exceeds excellence. Dr. Yun and staff were very personable, friendly, kind, and trustworthy. We moved from Chicago one year ago and did research on various dentists. As we drove home from our appointment we agreed that our research and...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS?
I normally don't leave a comment, but I had to after the appointment I had today. The doctor is not only a professional dentist but also very thoughtful, caring, and trustworthy. In fact, all the workers/ nurses were really nice and supportive. I was surprised that during the whole treatment...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Suk Jun Yun, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yun?