Dr. Stuart Yoon, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 60

Dentistry

Dr. Stuart Yoon, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Candler, NC. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Stuart Yoon, DDS

Stuart S Yoon DDS PA

1396 Sand Hill Rd # 4 Candler, NC 28715

• Explains Conditions Well
    Patients said this doctor explains conditions well. See reviews
  • Low Wait Times
    Patients are usually seen in 10 minutes or less.
  • Trustworthy
    Patients said this doctor is trustworthy. See reviews
healthgrades-rx

Save money with free prescription discounts

Optum Perks and Healthgrades are subsidiaries of RVO Health.

No malpractice claims found for North Carolina

Check if Dr. Yoon treats your condition or procedure

Search for your insurance carrier and choose your plan type

Dr. Yoon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Yoon

Dr Yoon and his staff were very friendly and professional. He explained the steps needed to maintain the health of my teeth, and was very skillful in repairing one of my front teeth. He found a problem with one of my back teeth which had a crown (installed by an earlier dentist) and recommended an Endodonic Dentist to successfully repair the root canal.
David Johnson – May 26, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Yoon, DDS?
Doctor Yoon and his staff are a model of the highest level of professionalism. I had a dental emergency and they went above and beyond to accomodate me. Doctor Yoon took the time to explain each step of the procedure and the staff made sure I was comfortable throughout the time. I highly recommend the Doctor Yoon - you won't be disappointed.
Ted McCleary – Apr 29, 2022
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Yoon, DDS?
I was referred to him because he accepts the M/C plan. I not only had a bad experience but Dr Yoon was the most unprofessional Dr I’ve ever been to. I have extreme anxiety going to dentists. He actually told me that I had stressed him out. When I asked why he refused to elaborate & that just increased my anxiety. It was also extremely unprofessional Then at most recent visit I asked him if he would please do two fillings on two front teeth instead of one he wanted to do. He said I’m following a care plan I gave you. When I asked him again to do the 2 front ones that visit & do other one next time - he got angry & stood up & told me to get out of his office. I was totally shocked. Patients have the right to be involved in their own care. I left in tears totally humiliated & would Not ever recommend him to anyone.
  • Didn't listen or answer questions
  • Didn't explain conditions well
  • Didn't trust the provider's decisions
Humiliated – Mar 25, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Yoon, DDS?
Dr. Yoon pulled one of my wisdom teeth so quickly and painlessly that I didn't even know he was done. The other one was harder because I had broken it, but he was very persistent in getting it done, and so compassionate. They are all very pleasant and patient over there -- they take care of the whole family and the kids never get stressed out. Also, this office is the BEST office I've ever visited for any medical care! They even took the time to send me a check for the credit we had, with a hand-written note.
Michelle – Sep 03, 2019
Friendly atmosphere, knowledgeable staff,
Asheville, NC – Feb 05, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Yoon, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Yoon?