Dr. Stuart Schreiber, DDS

Dr. Stuart Schreiber, DDS

Dentistry  |

Dr. Stuart Schreiber, DDS is a passionate and innovative humanitarian dentistry specialist whose invaluable dedication of over 30 years has contributed profoundly.

DDS Group

42 Broadway Ste 1515

New York, NY 10004

• American International Group (AIG)
  • Ameritas
  • Anthem
  • DenteMax
  • Guardian
  • MetLife
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Schreiber

Patient Testimonials

Amazing. My experience with Dr. Schreiber and Jaspree exceeded my expectations. I was worried about my surgery and left here very satisfied. Lee helped me with my payment plan and gave me a plan I can afford. All in all a great experience.
I hate going to the dentist but these guys and gals truly make it a fun experience. The entire staff is so nice and the dentists and assistants are top notch and what they do. It's not surprising they get such great reviews. Dr. Schreiber is the best, great at what he does and explains everything he's doing. Oh...and Jaspreet is the sweetest woman in the world and awesome at what she does. This is my new home!
Great attention to details, always explains the treatment, expectations and the dos and donts. I look forward to the results of invisaling treatment.

Dr. Stuart Schreiber, DDS is a passionate and innovative humanitarian dentistry specialist whose invaluable dedication of over 30 years has contributed profoundly to the field of dentistry. He is a distinguished graduate of Brooklyn College and Temple University School of Dentistry, and served his internship and residency at Beth Israel Medical Center; where he achieved the role of Chief Resident. His certifications include, Invisalign Orthodontics; CEREC (one-visit-dentistry); and Lumineers. Dr. Schreiber is a devoted member of the New York State Dental Society, First District Dental Society, the American Dental association, the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and a Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry. His humanitarian contributions include, fundraising for Multiple Sclerosis and Diabetes Research; Dental Volunteers of Israel; and the relief and reconstruction of Haiti (Build.Found.Haiti).

• Chipped Tooth

• Porcelain Veneers
  • Root Canal
  • Root Planing
  • Teeth Scaling

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Temple University School of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 1978

Dr. Schreiber has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Schreiber has no media or publications listed.

• German
  • Hebrew
  • Korean

Dr. Schreiber does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Schreiber and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Schreiber's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Schreiber to family and friends
Dr. Schreiber's Performance
Dr. S. Schreiber is a phenomenal dentist. He has changed my life-I smile every day because of him! He took the time to find the best possible treatment for me, advocating for me with whomsoever he had to until he found the best course of action. I now have the smile that I have always wanted. My self-confidence has increased a great deal, and I owe a lot (if not all of it) to him and his amazing team over the last 3 years. If you are looking for a great dental practiti...
Been seeing Dr. Schrieber Senior for 5 years now. Saw 5 different reputable dentists in the city before I met him and they all did work that had to be re-done once I got to Schrieber. He's thorough, highly experienced, smart, and kind. Exactly the kind of doctor/ dentist you want.
I had my invisaligns in for almost a year. Dr Stuart Schreiber was very patient, accommodating and did a very good job of explaining the whole process to me and alleviating any concerns that I had (and I had a lot, by the way). While the whole invisalign process took a little getting used to, over time you do tend to develop a routine. It did have a positive effect, however, in that I was more diligent when it came to my oral hygiene. I highly recommend Dr Schreiber and the team at DDS.
Very friendly and informative of importance of wearing a night guard.
Dr Schreiber and his staff are very professional. I would recommended Dr Schreiber.
Dr Schrieber is incredibly thorough and enthusiastic about his work. It was a pleasure working with him.
Dr. Schrieber is the best in NYC. I wouldn't go anywhere else. He is very professional and great with time. Jaspreet is delightful and professional.
A pleasure to deal with. Highly competent. Truly a consummate professional.
I am a nervous client when it comes to getting my teeth done and Dr. Schreiber made me feel very comfortable and put me at ease!
Dr. Schreiber's knowledge and experience means that his work is always exact, and efficient. I'm very happy with my experience here.
Dr. Schreiber is exceptional! He is caring and I recommend him to all my friends. I have been coming to him for a long time. Jennifer the dental hygienist is very caring and gentle with her cleaning. I hope every time I come, I get Jennifer to do my cleaning.
They did such a nice job replacing my 3 mercury filling and my new partial crown was made right there in the office by some high tech robot from the future. I could say it was almost even a fun experience. I love these guys =)
Always friendly and great service. Had an extraction and Krystle was amazing!
I had a complex billing situation (started regular dentistry and InVisilign), then changed insurers and started a new FSA account. Lee worked through all of the complexities with me to ensure appropriate maximum usage of insurance and FSA - very efficient, pleasant and saved me a lot!
Best dentist ever, and Jenifer & Jaspreet were fan-effing-tastic, too.
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Schreiber, DDS?

Visit Dr. Schreiber

Dr. Schreiber accepts 11 insurance carriers
  • American International Group (AIG)
  • Ameritas