Dr. Stuart Liftig, DMD

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Stuart Liftig, DMD
BA, Biology - University of Connecticut, 1975 Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD), University of Connecticut, 1979 Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), 1996 I am active in our West Hartford community having served as a Scout leader and on the Board of the Children's Museum (Chairman 2012-15). I am currently President of the Elmwood Business Association, a group that promotes and helps to beautify our section of town. My two (now adult children) attended Conard HS and we have lived in West Hartford for almost 25 years.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Liftig's Care Philosophy

I treat my patients as equals and recommend the same treatment that I would have performed on myself or a member of my family.

Dr. Liftig's Experience

Visiting Dr. Liftig

Dr. Liftig accepts 2 insurance carriers

Dr. Liftig is now accepting new patients
Dr. RIck Liftig10 Princeton St
West Hartford, CT 06110
(860) 232-8466Get Directions

Dr. Liftig's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Liftig to family and friends
based on 2 total reviews (1 with a comment)
Dr. Liftig's Performance
in West Hartford, CT |
Dr. Liftig squeezed me in the next day to investigate some discomfort I was having, even though I was a new patient. He is a gentle man, both in work and temperament. He never rushes, and it's clear that he really enjoys the people side of medicine and understands the power of a doctor who treats you with care and respect. I don't have dental fears myself, but I would recommend him to anyone who does. The filling required a delicate touch, and he showed great attention to detail.
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Liftig, DMD?
Are you Dr. Liftig?

Compare Dr. Liftig

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Liftig says...

BA, Biology - University of Connecticut, 1975

Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD), University of Connecticut, 1979

Fellow in the Academy of General Dentistry (FAGD), 1996

Dr. Liftig's Care Philosophy

Dr. Liftig says...

As you spend a lifetime in medicine, you realize that you are never truly an expert, yet you know an awful lot. In fact, branding yourself as an expert is a delusion - it shows that you are locked in to your belief system.

My point is, I have an open mind, I have a pretty good idea of what works, what doesn't and how long it will last. i have taken countless hours of CE courses in my career and feel that I always need more. Personally, I have been through most every dental procedure as a patient and perhaps that gives me the greatest perspective of all!

Thanks for checking my info out.

Dr. Rick

Dr. Liftig's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

• Mouth Ulcer

University Of Ct School Of Dental Medicine

Graduated in 1979

Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 1996

University Of Connecticut

Graduated in 1975

Dr. Liftig does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Liftig and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry