Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry •  Male • Age 52

Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Puyallup, WA and has over 26 years of experience in the medical field. He graduated from University of Washington / School of Dentistry medical school in 1994. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hersey to book an appointment.

Puyallup Pediatric Dentistry

Puyallup Pediatric Dentistry8012 112th Street Ct E Ste 220 Puyallup, WA 98373

Dr. Hersey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hersey

Dr. Hersey?
What People Say About Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS
The whole office is very friendly and helpful. Dr Hershey is great with kids.
May 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey and his staff have created the most friendly and professional place to bring your children.
Feb 20, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
As usual, great experience! Fast and friendly. Office and waiting room is so fun and spotless.
Melissa S – Feb 18, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Amazing experience as always - honestly my boys LOVE going to the dentist. My kids have gone to the same dentist their entire lives (3&9 years old) and we have never had a bad experience. Dr. Hersey and his staff are always pleasant and helpful. My youngest got his first full big boy cleaning and they went out of their way to get a picture to capture the moment for me.....not only this but always give the boys prize coin and a personal pizza from papa Murphy. If only he took care of adults too!!
Cameron and Easton – Feb 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey and his team are fantastic!
Kathryn Giles – Jan 29, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
My two kids have been patients for the last 8 years and I’ve always been happy with the care they’ve received. Dr. Hersey and his staff and always welcoming and professional. He has gone above and beyond by calling us personally to check in with us following a minor dental procedure. No surprises ever which I appreciate.
Dec 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
So great with my toddler. Wish I had found out about Dr. Hersey sooner but so glad he is our child’s dentist. Staff is great too.
Nov 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Laney LOVES Dr. Hersey and his team!
Nov 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey is amazing, I took my son to three different dentist before finally found Dr. Hersey he is the right fit for my family!
Tiffany Blake – Sep 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
From start to finish I was absolutely in awe of how wonderful Dr. Hersey and staff were. My only complaint is that they dont see adults! Big giant recommendation from this family!
Sep 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
My son has no fear of the dentist and has come to love and look forward to going! Dr. Hersey is absolutely amazing and so professional but also friendly, patient and compassionate with the kids. I saw the amazing reviews of him and his office and decided to give it a try and I am so happy we did. Even though we have moved further away from his office, I still have him as my son's dentist and make the 40 minute drive. My son has developed great oral care and maintenance habits because of this office. They have really helped him over come his fear and anxiety. Thank you Dr. HERSEY and his staff!!
Amanda I. – Aug 28, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
My children have been seeing Dr. Hersey for over ten years. He and his staff are incredible to work with and are appreciated by my kids.
Aug 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
We have been coming to Dr. Hersey for many years now. The office staff, dental hygienists, and Dr. Hersey are simply wonderful. They squeezed me in earlier than my scheduled appt because I had a conflicting appt later in the day. They had my 3 kids in and out in 30 minutes, everyone was aware of my time crunch. I cannot say enough good things about this office. If you visit once you will never visit anywhere else.
Heather – Aug 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
I’ve been taking my kids to Dr. Hersey for years and I always will. He and his staff are fantastic. Very caring and knowledgeable and my kids have never been scared of going to the dentist and actually are excited about it !
Tara Menard – Jul 31, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
I appreciate the care Dr. Hersey and his staff take with my 3 kids. I trust he has their best dental care at heart and doesn’t try to do “more” than necessary. My kids have always been comfortable in his care since they were toddlers.
Sharon Long – Jul 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
My 2-year old was nervous about going to her first appointment. The staff and Dr. Hersey did a fantastic job!! She loved walking through the little door. The waiting room was welcoming with books, iPads, and other things for little ones to do. Since it was her first visit she was able to keep the mirror he used to look at her teeth. She thought was so amazing along with all the other little things she received for doing a great job! It was an enjoyable first visit. According to the two year old they also had a really awesome stool in the bathroom to use when washing hands.
Jul 19, 2019
Excellent care!!
May 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey and his staff work hard to provide personalized, caring service. We appreciate the positive and friendly vibe when we call or visit his office.
M.S. in Puyallup, WA, W – Apr 30, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
So much patience and caring for the littles. Very happy we found Dr. Hersey and his staff - they are amazing!
Ellen Wood in Puyallup, WA – Apr 25, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Hersey and his team. They have streamline design the process to make the most yarn of your time. I felt Planned for and welcomed. Beautiful ocean-themed office adds a calming and peaceful effect.
Liz in Puyallup, WA – Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hersey?

Dr. Hersey accepts

Dr. Hersey accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Hersey treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking

A Gentle Approach for your Little One Our family-oriented practice is built on the love for children and the desire to make them comfortable with their dental care. We view each child as a unique individual who must be treated as such to accomplish o...

• Pediatric Dentistry