Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS

Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry  ·

Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Puyallup, WA and has been practicing for 22 years. He practices pediatric dentistry.Read his story

Puyallup Pediatric Dentistry

8012 112th Street Ct E Ste 220

Puyallup, WA 98373

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Washington

Check if Dr. Hersey treats your condition or procedure

• Pediatric Dental Exam
  • Teeth Extraction
  • Teething
  • Thumb Sucking

"A Gentle Approach for your Little One"
Our family-oriented practice is built on the love for children and the desire to make them comfortable with their dental care. We view each child as a unique individual who must be treated as such to acco...

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Hersey?
Dr. Hersey's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
Been going to him since both my kids were born and he is always amazing, smiling, greats every kid and parent that walks in. Clean, professional environment. Never been disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey and his staff were wonderful! My daughter and son went for the 1st time with him after only having been a couple times my daughter not having an success, she’s 3 and she was very comfortable and even took xrays like a champ! The atmosphere was all around great. Highly recommend!!!
Excellent care!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey and his staff work hard to provide personalized, caring service. We appreciate the positive and friendly vibe when we call or visit his office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
So much patience and caring for the littles. Very happy we found Dr. Hersey and his staff - they are amazing!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
I would recommend Dr. Hersey and his team. They have streamline design the process to make the most yarn of your time. I felt Planned for and welcomed. Beautiful ocean-themed office adds a calming and peaceful effect.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr Hersey is the best of the best! My kids have seen him since they were babies! He is kind, thorough, gentle, skilled, and he always takes time to really ask and answer questions or explain things for parents. The hygienists are amazing and kind! And the office is gorgeous and kid friendly! After 16 years, I have zero complaints! They are amazingly wonderful!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Very patient friendly office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Absolutely the best experience!! Office staff was welcoming and friendly. The hygienist was patient and super sweet even when my daughter spit out the mouthpiece for the x-rays. Dr Hersey was fantastic and knew exactly what to do with a scared child! My daughter left excited for her next appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
My family has been going to see Dr. Hersey for 7 years. My children love him and his staff, they go out of their way to make sure you and your children are comfortable. They take the time to talk to you and your children in a way they understand. They answer any questions you may have. I would and have recommended Puyallup Pediatric Dentistry to anyone who is looking for a dentist for their family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
There truly isn’t a better dentist than Dr. Hersey. I wish he were MY dentist! He has been the dentist for all 4 of my children and never has any of them had a bad experience. He’s friendly, gentle, reassuring and in addition to that he’s thorough. I can’t say enough about how awesome he is!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey is the most amazing dentist and always puts my son and myself at ease with whatever comes our way when it comes to my sons dental care. Not only is he an amazing dentist but he is A very compassionate human being! He also has the most amazing staff every single person that works for him goes above and beyond to make you feel special!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
My kids had an excellent experience at this office as new patients. The staff was friendly and helpful and Dr. Hersey was wonderful with them. I highly recommend this office!!!
We would recommend Dr Hersey 100%
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
My kids love going to Dr. Hersey's office and they receive great care every time.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr Hersey and his staff are always very nice and helpful. Definitely would recommend them to any family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey and his staff have always been kind, understanding and give you their full attention. Will continue to bring my children here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
The whole staff was very patient and great with my kids!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
We absolutely LOVE Dr. Hersey & the entire staff. He came highly recommended after my first was born and we haven’t looked back! They are all so attentive, kind, gentle, and explain process & tools as they go! There is absolutely zero anxiety about visiting the dentist in either of my kids. Most recently, my oldest was in to take care of a cavity- not only was it a painless process for him, but Dr. Hersey took the time to follow-up with us in the evening. I would absolutely recommend him!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Hersey, DDS?
Dr. Hersey is great with my kids and they love going to see him! His staff is very friendly and welcoming.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Hersey?

Insurance accepted