Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS

Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS

Endodontics  |
Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS is a dentist who practices in Pleasant View, UT. He is 40 years old.

2719 N Highway 89 Ste 100

• EmblemHealth
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Gibby

• Endodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Gibby is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Gibby has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gibby has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gibby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gibby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibby to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gibby's Performance
I'm very pleased with the professionalism of both this Dr. and his staff. They work smoothly together and the staff are all dedicated, and very friendly. I recommend him for any patient who needs root canal therapy. (I was a dental assistant, so with my own teeth, I know what to look for--and I don't go for the billboards, or low-ball pricing.) My general DDS (equally excellent) recommended Dr. Gibby; I was comfortable with the decision, and delighted to find that he's better than I had hoped.
in Riverdale, UT |
Dr. Gibby was by far the best root canal experience I have ever had. His staff was very easy to communicate with and got me on their schedule quick. All of my questions were answered immediately and I felt very comfortable.
in Ogden, UT |
I saw Dr. Gibby recently and like most people are I was very nervous going to the endodontist. I was pleasantly surprised with how warm and welcome his office felt and the staff. Dr. Gibby was very knowledgeable and put all of my concerns at ease. I had the best experience with the entire procedure and made getting a Root Canal not bad at all. I would recommend Dr. Gibby to any of my friends or family and will definitely return if I ever need another Root Canal.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
LOVE LOVE LOVED his office!!!! Everyone was SO Nice, professional and empathetic! He gave the best shots i have ever had and got me out of pain! I will be telling everyone to go to him!
in Roy, utah |
I have had dr. Gibby do two of my root canals and he is the best. His staff called me before my appoitnment and let me know how much my portion was due that day. And when dr. Gibby was doing the work I didn't feel a thing. The shots and root canals were painless.my husband has also gone to dr.gibby for a root canal and he had a great experience as well. We recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal done.(:
I went to him for a root canal, and he screwed it up so bad that I had to go to another endodontrist that my oral surgeon recommended to get it taken care of. Any chance I get I don't recommend him to anyone.
in Pleasant View, UT |
Best dental experience I have ever had! Dr. Gibby and his staff were very caring and could not have been better. Thanks!
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Gibby and his staff are amazing! I had the worst infection and they took care of me from start to finish! I was in so much pain, but no more. They were so good to work with...I will never let anyone else ever do a root canal on me again!
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gibby?

• United Concordia
    Advantage Plus PPO
    National Fee-for-Service
    Dental

View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Endodontics