Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS

Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS

Endodontics | Male | 39 years old

17 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Gibby practices Endodontics at 1 location in Pleasant View, UT.

Are you Dr. Gibby? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Gibby's Experience

Visiting Dr. Gibby

Dr. Gibby accepts 15 insurance carriers

Dr. Gibby's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gibby to family and friends
3.9
Dr. Gibby's Performance
in Riverdale, UT |
Dr. Gibby was by far the best root canal experience I have ever had. His staff was very easy to communicate with and got me on their schedule quick. All of my questions were answered immediately and I felt very comfortable.
in Ogden, UT |
I saw Dr. Gibby recently and like most people are I was very nervous going to the endodontist. I was pleasantly surprised with how warm and welcome his office felt and the staff. Dr. Gibby was very knowledgeable and put all of my concerns at ease. I had the best experience with the entire procedure and made getting a Root Canal not bad at all. I would recommend Dr. Gibby to any of my friends or family and will definitely return if I ever need another Root Canal.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
LOVE LOVE LOVED his office!!!! Everyone was SO Nice, professional and empathetic! He gave the best shots i have ever had and got me out of pain! I will be telling everyone to go to him!
in Roy, utah |
I have had dr. Gibby do two of my root canals and he is the best. His staff called me before my appoitnment and let me know how much my portion was due that day. And when dr. Gibby was doing the work I didn't feel a thing. The shots and root canals were painless.my husband has also gone to dr.gibby for a root canal and he had a great experience as well. We recommend him to anyone who needs a root canal done.(:
I went to him for a root canal, and he screwed it up so bad that I had to go to another endodontrist that my oral surgeon recommended to get it taken care of. Any chance I get I don't recommend him to anyone.
in Pleasant View, UT |
Best dental experience I have ever had! Dr. Gibby and his staff were very caring and could not have been better. Thanks!
in Ogden, UT |
Dr. Gibby and his staff are amazing! I had the worst infection and they took care of me from start to finish! I was in so much pain, but no more. They were so good to work with...I will never let anyone else ever do a root canal on me again!
Have you seen Dr. Stuart Gibby, DDS?
Are you Dr. Gibby?

Compare Dr. Gibby

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Gibby's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Utah not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Dr. Gibby does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Gibby and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Gibby does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gibby and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

Dr. Gibby does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Gibby and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.