Dr. Stuart Froum, DDS

Practices Periodontics

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 5 after 11 reviews.
Author:
For over 20 years I have been a patient of Dr. Froum for regular perio maintenance. Recently it became obvious I needed major work on a 6 unit bridge. Working as a team with my dentist, we decided 3 or 4 implants were needed to replace the bridge. Now the first 2 implants are in. No Pain during surgery or after. Dr Froum is highly regarded professionally by his peers and his patients. Consult with Dr. Froum before you see anyone else. For Implants you want a SPECIALIST and you want the BEST.
Author:
Alice is the best hygienist and most careful dentist I ever met.
Author:
I recommened Dr. Froum and his team highly. Great office, so kind and takes care of all my dental needs. He is one of a kind.
Author:
Dr. Froum has saved my teeth! I have been a patient for over 12 years and he has kept them healthy. I enjoy coming in and getting my teeth checked and cleaned with his pleasant and superb staff.
Author:
Doctor Froum is the BEST Perioldontist EVER!!!!!! His office team is so professional, warm and caring.
Author:
I don't normally write reviews but my experience warrants this exception. I have the BEST experience with Dr Froum and his office staff. I use to dread going for any dental procedures. The skill of Dr Froum and his team of hygenists make it so there is little discomfort.. Most impt -amazing work at reasonable cost . Many celebrities& prominent people come here-see waiting room wall. Word is out. Your credentials/technique speaks volume. Thank you Dr Froum for my beautiful & healthy smile
Thank you, our pleasure to serve you. You are a great patient.
Author:
Dr. Stuart Froum is an exceptional periodontist. He provides care to my 107 year old mother which is itself a challenge. My mother, as well as other family members in Dr. Froum's care, find him sensitive, professional, thorough, knowledgeable and very gentle. We all have complete confidence in his treatment and care. Additionally, the office staff is friendly, kind, accommodating and good humored. I strongly recommend Dr. Froum for anyone requiring Periodontal work.
Author:
I'm so lucky to have found such a great office. Wow Dr. Froum was so knowledgeable what a great experience. I recommend him highly, five star office!
Thank you so much.
Author:
I have been a patient of Dr Stuart Froum for approximately 15 years . It actually has become a pleasure going to the dentist ! i have had numerous surgeries and Dr Froum always calls me that night and his staff even call the the next day to see if everything is ok. They really care about you and you never feel rushed or that any question is too small.. Fantastic office.
Thank you.
Author:
Great office. Best Dentist. Love the stafff. Would never consider going anywhere else and you shouldn’t either.
Thanks for the nice words.
Author:
Amazing office! Thank you for taking such great care of me.
You are a great patient. Glad everything worked out for you.