Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryMaleAge 78

Dr. Feldman

Periodontics of the Palm Beaches P.A.

1897 Palm Beach Lakes Blvd Ste 215 West Palm Beach, FL 33409

Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS is a Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialist in West Palm Beach, FL. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Feldman to book an appointment.

Compare Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS with other Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Specialists near you

Dr. Feldman's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Feldman

Dr. Feldman?
  • Explained conditions well (7)
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (1)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (1)
  • Staff wasn't friendly (1)
Dr. Feldman treated me 10 years ago and resolved a mouth full of deep pockets in my gums with surgery & bone grafts. No teeth were lost. It was miraculous. Fast forward to June 2020. Financial issues kept me from regular dental maintenance for 3 years. I finally saw my regular dentist and was told 3 teeth were infected, had cavities and MUST be removed, to be replaced with partial plates. I told them I wanted a 2nd opinion, as this sounded too drastic. I revisited Dr. Feldman and he told me NO TEETH needed to be removed at that time, that it would be over-treatment, to keep up with regular maintenance & to come back in 6 months. What a relief!! Dr. Feldman wants to save your teeth & will do whatever it takes toward that end. Not to say in near future I will decide to get implants, but the pressure is off for NOW. He has INTEGRITY.
Paul Donner – Jun 09, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?
Dr. Feldman and his support staff are wonderful, caring and attentive to every detail. Over the years I have had two extractions and implants, plus one unusual surgery on a root tip. The huge molar with its 50 year old root canal needed special attention. Dr. Feldman did a sketch and clarified the steps in the process, saying it was 'old school' - but a good way to save a tooth. He obviously loves his craft, indeed, the ART of it. The office is a pleasant place, peaceful and smoothly run - low stress or no stress. There need to be more gold stars up at the top!
Anna Ziegler – May 30, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?
I admire a dentist who does what’s best for the patient and not one that just wants to make the most possible money. I went to Dr Feldman with a referral for an implant from my general dentist in New Jersey. Dr Feldman felt he could save my tooth rather than a more invasive procedure which would cost 3 times more. His philosophy, to always try to save the tooth, was much appreciated. He was able to complete a different procedure successfully! I went to both the Jupiter and West Palm office. From the minute I entered both offices, I was met by a friendly front office staff. Once in the dental chair, I felt very comfortable as the assistant and Dr. Feldman were both very friendly, kind and efficient. Dr Feldman is a class act — professional and clearly very good at what he does. Thank you!
Eileen – Dec 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?
Dr Feldman is the best! He tells it like it is. He is patient and very knowledgeable and his fees are more than reasonable! Just love going to him.
Jennifer DeLuca – Aug 07, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?
Dr. Feldman sent me a very unprofessional letter informing me I should find another periodontal office where I will not cause discomfort to his staff or patients. He never called to ask me what happened. I arriver at 10:50 for an 11am appointment. There was an elderly lady sitting in the waiting room who volunteered she had waited 45 min to see the hygienist earlier in the day. The receptionist couldn't tell me how long my wait would be. My only comment was, it would be helpful if you could call
Lebanon, NH – Jun 09, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?
DR. FELDMAN HAS BEEN MY DENTIST SINCE 1986.............HE IS THE THE FINEST AND THE BEST THE PERFECT DOCTOR AND HUMANITARIAN......... THIS MAN HAS A GIFT PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL IMPLANTS ARE HIS EXPERTISE.......... I WOULD RATE HIM NUMBER ONE!.......dr. michael bruce...........................
DR. MICHAEL BRUCE in West Palm Beach, FL – Oct 20, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?
Dr. Feldman is outstanding,compassionate and a phenomenal dentist. I would highly recommended him.
Cora Sciacchetano in Orlando, FL – Oct 12, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?
ALWAYS THE BEST! COMPASSIONATE AND VERY HIGHLY SKILLED.
MELISSA D. in Jupiter, FL – Jul 11, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Stuart Feldman, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Feldman?

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery