Dr. Stuart Brown, DDS

Dr. Stuart Brown, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Stuart Brown, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Owings Mills, MD and has been practicing for 35 years. He graduated from Albert Einstein Medical Center in 1983 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

10995 Owings Mills Blvd Ste 218

Owings Mills, MD 21117

• Ameritas
  • Capital Blue Cross
  • CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • CoreSource

Learn about Dr. Brown

Dr. Brown's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "I received my BA degree from Johns Hopkins University in 1978. My Dental degree is from the University of Maryland, Baltimore. Earned in 1982 I completed a General Practice Residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center, Philadelphia. I have been in Private Practice in Owings Mills since 1984. I have a wonderful wife, Lynne, of thirty five years, two sons and two daughters-in-law. My hobbies include Baseball, Photography, and Traveling ."

This content was provided by Dr. Brown "One's oral health is an important part of one's general health.  We strive to achieve the highest level of care for our patients to allow them to function well.  Chewing affects digestion;  periodontal health protects the teeth and lessens the risk of cardiovascular problems;  aesthetics influences confidence.  The total package of dental treatment, both functionally, cost wise, and cosmetically balance the treatment provided. "

9  Practice Areas

• Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Damage
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Maryland.

• Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1978
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Medical School | Graduated 1983
  • University Of Maryland / Baltimore College Of Dental Surgery
    Medical School | Graduated 1982
  • Albert Einstein Medical Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1983

Dr. Brown has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Brown has no media or publications listed.

• French
  • German

Dr. Brown does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Brown and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Brown's Reviews

2.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Brown to family and friends

Dr. Brown's Performance

GOOD

Dr Brown has been seeing me for a year now and I felt compelled to talk about my excellent experiences after reading the negative reviews. I have had A+ service at Owings Mills Dentistry- the staff is helpful and Dr Brown has an excellent bedside manner. The perfect balance of friendly and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option0
Disrespectful office staff. My belongings stolen from this place after walking out to my car &running right back up. In a matter of 10 minutes in an empty office my belongings disappeared and they blamed it on the cleaning people! When I called back to speak with the receptionist she was very...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option3

Although I was not told of any incident until after the patient left, I was indeed informed by my staff member of nearly thirty years and who is extremely trustworthy, that she apologized for any misunderstanding and tried to resolve the apparent loss of a pair of headphones. The patient was told that we had searched for the headphones and that we would try to help. She was not satisfied with anything we said. I value her as a patient and would like to try to re establish our relationship.

I began seeing Dr. Brown in 2016 for routine dental care which turned into somewhat major services. I liked Dr. Brown because he made me feel comfortable. I scheduled an appointment but missed it because my mother was sick and rushed to the hospital. I tried to reschedule my appointment the next...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option1thumbs down icon option2

This comment is bothersome to me, as we are indeed Very compassionate and understand that other life events do get in the way of our daily plans. I certainly am not going to hold an important family matter prevent future appointments in our office. I feel for the loss of this patient's mother and would like the chance to speak with him or her directly and express my sentiments. I will do everything in my power to resolve this misunderstanding.

Worst dentist I have ever used. Uses inferior products, wrong diagnosis resulting in thousands of dollars in unnecessary expense and he talks too much during procedures!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option2

I would appreciate hearing details of this patient's visit so I might address the concerns. We use only name brand, high quality materials and constantly double check our diagnosis to assure the best treatment at the most reasonably cost effective fee for our patients. This has been our philosophy for the thirty three years we have served our community.

While he has been in practice a very long time, I do not believe his style of dentistry was a good fit for me. He tells jokes instead of sharing vital information about your dental health. I have never receive written post care documents for any of the expensive dental work you will pay for in a...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option9thumbs down icon option1