Dr. Stewart Gordon, DDS

Dr. Stewart Gordon, DDS

Cosmetic Dentistry  ·
Dr. Stewart Gordon, DDS is a cosmetic dentistry practitioner in New York, NY and has been practicing for 34 years. He graduated from Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons in 1984 and practices cosmetic dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

262 Central Park W # 1C

New York, NY 10024

• Carrington

Learn about Dr. Gordon

This content was provided by Dr. Gordon "At our state-of-the-art dental office we strive to make sure your time with us is as comfortable as possible. We have blankets, pillows and a stereo system with headphones to help you relax during your appointment."

5  Practice Areas

• Cosmetic Dentistry
  • Endodontics
  • Oral Surgery
  • Prosthodontics

No malpractice history found for New York.

• Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Columbia University / College Of Physicians and Surgeons
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • New York University / College Of Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Gordon has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Gordon has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Gordon does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Gordon and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

3.9
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Gordon to family and friends

Dr. Gordon's Performance

My now husband broke a tooth the week of our wedding and Dr. Gordon saw him as an emergency patient, even though the office was busy. He did a beautiful job on my husband's Crown and the wedding pictures came out perfect, thanks to his care and speedy work.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
First appointment and my first impression; I must admit I was apprehensive about going to a dentist I have extensive work that needs to be done Dr. Gordon examined me he didn't make you feel embarrassed or ashamed for not seeing a dentist sooner instead recommended a treatment plan within my budget...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I went to Dr. Gordon for a full exam & cleaning after having a horrible experience at a different location who didn't listen to my concerns. I was interested in Invisalign and he explained how it would help my day to day lifestyle. He offered me $1500 OFF! THANK YOU DR. GORDON!
Are you Dr. Gordon?