Dr. Steven Zettler, DMD

Dr. Steven Zettler, DMD

Orthodontics  ·
Male

Dr. Steven Zettler, DMD is an orthodontics practitioner in West Chester, OH and has been practicing for 4 years. He practices orthodontics and dentistry.Read his story

Zettler Orthodontics

8245 Beckett Park Dr

West Chester, OH 45069

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Zettler

Dr. Zettler's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Zettler "I went to school for many years because I loved the idea of working in a field where I can help people every day. Witnessing the joy on a patient’s face when they get their braces off and see their new beautiful smile is what being an orthodontist is all about. Every day I get to meet new people and help them obtain the most incredible smile they can. As an orthodontist, it’s essential I stay at the forefront of developments in the field, from emerging technologies to revolutionary materials and new treatment processes. My patients depend on me to provide them with the highest level of care and care options, and it is incumbent on me to ensure they receive it. Through active participation in local study clubs, and attendance at meetings and lectures for the American Association of Orthodontists and the American Dental Association, I am able to constantly learn and then apply that knowledge to the care I deliver. I’m a native of Fairfield, having moved back here in 2014. My wife Loren and I were married in 2010; we have a lovely daughter, Josephine, and two dogs, Woody and Wendy. While being with my family is always my first choice when I’m not caring for patients, I also enjoy golfing, boating, bonfires, grilling, and hanging out with friends. "

This content was provided by Dr. Zettler "We aim to provide all of our patients personalized care to achieve the best orthodontic results possible. With our comprehensive treatment approach, we strive to achieve both dental and facial balance yielding aesthetic and functional results."

2  Practice Areas

• Open Bite
  • Overbite
  • Thumb Sucking
  • Underbite

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Xavier University
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • University of Kentucky College of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated 2011
  • University Of Kentucky Graduate Orthodontic Program
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2014

Dr. Zettler has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Zettler has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Zettler does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Zettler and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Zettler's Reviews