Dr. Steven Vaughan, DDS

Dr. Steven Vaughan, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Steven Vaughan, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Bellaire, TX and has been practicing for 13 years. He graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Dental School in 2004 and practices dentistry, pediatric dentistry, and more.Read his story

4562 Bissonnet St Ste 100

Bellaire, TX 77401

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
  • Guardian

Learn about Dr. Vaughan

Dr. Vaughan's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Vaughan "At Contemporary Dental, we strive to become partners with our patients in the management of their oral health. Whether we are seeing a child or a senior citizen, we want to give patients the tools and advice that will help them maintain and healthy mouth and smile for their lifetime. I first became interested in dentistry when I was young. I had really positive experiences with my family dentist and my orthodontist, and these great interactions led me to my interest in dentistry. I think dentistry is a great profession because it allows me to get to know my patients and really care for them and their oral health over a long period of time."

This content was provided by Dr. Vaughan "My care philosophy is one of ethics and conservatism.  Almost every procedure in dentistry is irreversible.  Because of this, I want to make sure that patients understand when and why we are recommending treatment.  They need to know their options as well as what might happen if they defer treatment."

10  Practice Areas

• Audie Murphy VA Hospital Advanced Education in General Dentistry Residency
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2005
  • Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 2015

Dr. Vaughan has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Vaughan has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Vaughan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vaughan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Vaughan's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Vaughan to family and friends
Dr. Vaughan Says:
"

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We value the input of our patients as it helps us constantly get better in order to deliver the highest quality care to all our patients.

"