Dr. Steven Vaughan, DDS

Dentistry | Male

Dr. Steven Vaughan, DDS
At Contemporary Dental, we strive to become partners with our patients in the management of their oral health. Whether we are seeing a child or a senior citizen, we want to give patients the tools and advice that will help them maintain and healthy mouth and smile for their lifetime. I first became interested in dentistry when I was young. I had really positive experiences with my family dentist and my orthodontist, and these great interactions led me to my interest in dentistry. I think dentistry is a great profession because it allows me to get to know my patients and really care for them and their oral health over a long period of time.

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Vaughan's Care Philosophy

My care philosophy is one of ethics and conservatism. Almost every procedure in dentistry is irreversible. Because of this, I want to make sure that patients understand when and why we are recommending treatment. They need to know their options as well as what might happen if they defer treatment.

Dr. Vaughan's Experience

Visiting Dr. Vaughan

Dr. Vaughan accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Vaughan is now accepting new patients
CONTEMPORARY DENTAL4562 Bissonnet St Ste 100
Bellaire, TX 77401
(713) 668-9119Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Vaughan has admitting privileges.

Dr. Vaughan's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Dr. Vaughan Says:

Thank you so much for your feedback.  We value the input of our patients as it helps us constantly get better in order to deliver the highest quality care to all our patients.

Are you Dr. Vaughan?

Compare Dr. Vaughan

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Vaughan says...

At Contemporary Dental, we strive to become partners with our patients in the management of their oral health.  Whether we are seeing a child or a senior citizen, we want to give patients the tools and advice that will help them maintain and healthy mouth and smile for their lifetime.

I first became interested in dentistry when I was young.  I had really positive experiences with my family dentist and my orthodontist, and these great interactions led me to my interest in dentistry.  I think dentistry is a great profession because it allows me to get to know my patients and really care for them and their oral health over a long period of time.

Dr. Vaughan's Care Philosophy

My care philosophy is one of ethics and conservatism.  Almost every procedure in dentistry is irreversible.  Because of this, I want to make sure that patients understand when and why we are recommending treatment.  They need to know their options as well as what might happen if they defer treatment.

Dr. Vaughan says...

Dr. Vaughan believes strongly in the importance of continued learning.  He followed his predoctoral education with an Advanced Education in General Dentistry residency at the Audie Murphy VA Hospital in San Antonio, gaining advanced training in implant dentistry, full mouth reconstructions, and Invisalign. Even today, he continues to obtain quality continuing education and recently became a Master of the Academy of General Dentistry (MAGD).  To earn an MAGD, Dr. Vaughan had to complete 1100 hours of continuing education, including 400 hours of hands-on study across 16 dental disciplines.  Currently, he is working towards Board Certification with the American Board of General Dentistry, a designation held by fewer than 5% of all general dentists.

Dr. Vaughan says...

At Contemporary Dental, we want to be the dental home for our patients.  I have trained extensively in advanced dental procedures like placement and restoration of dental implants, full mouth reconstruction and rejuvenation, and Invisalign.  I try to take care of all my patient's needs directly in our office.  At times, due to certain complexities, we must coordinate care with a specialist to make sure that a case is successful.

Dr. Vaughan says...

Dr. Vaughan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry

Master Of The Academy Of General Dentistry

Completed in 2015

Rice University

Graduated in 2000

Dr. Vaughan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Vaughan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Cosmetic Dentistry