Dr. Steven Tsuchida, DDS

Dr. Steven Tsuchida, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Steven Tsuchida, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Granite Bay, CA and has been practicing for 17 years. He graduated from University Of The Pacific in 2001 and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

4202 Douglas Blvd Ste 400

Granite Bay, CA 95746

• Guardian

Learn about Dr. Tsuchida

This content was provided by Dr. Tsuchida "Dr. Tsuchida specializes in beautifying smiles and helping you improve your overall appearance.   We are a state of the art family dental practice that specializes in Cosmetic Dentistry, Dental Implants, Invisalign and Laser Teeth Whitening.  We use the latest equipment and materials in order to provide the best possible comprehensive dentistry.   Our experience and friendly staff take great pride in providing you with excellent services and keeping your smile beautiful.  With our comfortable atmosphere and attention to your needs allow you to relax while we take care of your dental needs.  We aim to establish relationships, providing you and your family with skillful and long lasting dentistry.  Our mission is to create a healthy and beautiful smile for each of our patients, making your dental experience comfortable and pleasant at each appointment.  Our goal is to help you achieve and maintain dental health through generations of smiles…simply beautiful.  You can trust your smile with us. "

9  Practice Areas

• Pediatric Dentistry
  • Prosthodontics
  • Reconstructive Dentistry
  • Sports Dentistry

No malpractice history found for California.

• University Of The Pacific
    Medical School | Graduated 2001
  • Invisalign Certification
    Other Education | Completed 2006

Dr. Tsuchida has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Tsuchida has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Tsuchida does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Tsuchida and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Tsuchida's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Tsuchida to family and friends

Dr. Tsuchida's Performance

I have a history of very traumatic dental experiences as a youth. I’ve been going to Dr Tsuchida for many years. He is knowledgeable, kind, and has never hurt me. I am retired now and don’t have dental insurance but I wouldn’t go to any other dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent doctor, staff and overall experience. Highest recommendation possible. I'm a physical therapist so good health care providers need to be recognized and promoted.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Tsuchida is very kind and compassionate dentist. I am always recommending him to people looking for a new dentist.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I’ve known Steve for years. He’s always sincere an thorough with his work and treats everyone the same. I highly recommend him and his team.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Never too busy to help me when I need him. The best dental office ever!!!!
Are you Dr. Tsuchida?