Endodontics  |
Male
Dr. Steven Swager, DMD
Dr. Steven Swager, DMD is a dentist who practices in Phoenix, AZ. He has been practicing for 32 years.

1277 E Missouri Ave Ste 202

Phoenix, AZ 85014

Learn about Dr. Swager

I am a board-certified root canal specialist.  My goal is to save your natural tooth. I was a general dentist for 17 years before specializing in Endodontics. The use of digital imaging, cone beam computed tomography (CBCT), and an operating microscope enables me to treat the tooth efficiently & comfortably. This state-of-the-art technology, especially the microscope, significantly improves the quality and long-term success rate so you are able to keep your natural tooth and maintain a healthy dentition.

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Retreatment
  • Endodontic Surgery
  • Root Canal

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

• Washington University, St Louis
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • University Of Southern California / Keck School Of Medicine
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2004
  • Diplomate Of The American Board Of Endodontics
    Other Education | Completed 2012

Dr. Swager has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Swager has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Swager does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swager and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Swager's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swager to family and friends
Dr. Swager's Performance
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Swager by my dentist for root canal treatment. Dr. Swager was thorough in clearing the calcified root along with 3 other canals in the same tooth and 2 in one other tooth! I didn't have the pain that I had when I went to my dentist! The office staff was also very welcoming and were able to accommodate my working hours. Dr. Swager explained the whole procedure and there were not any unexpected costs.
in Tempe, AZ |
I highly recommend Dr Swager as an Endodontic specialist. He is one of the best out there! He takes his time to make sure that he fixes the problem right the first time. He has a way with patients that always makes you feel at ease no matter what he will be doing. He is a very pleasant, kind and likable doctor.
Phoenix, AZ |
Dr. Swager takes the time to do it right. He doesn't have another patient in another room that he goes back and forth with. He spent time explaining the treatment that I needed, and then went over the x-rays and explained what had been done. He answered all my questions and then some. Best of all, I kept my teeth! I've had 5 root canals done by him. I really appreciate him and his office staff.
in El Paso, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr Swager for his efficient and pleasing manner and especially his art. He repaired two root canals that were troubling me and performed some other work. Wait time was minimal and his staff was extremely courteous. His office is very clean, brightly lighted and cheerful. He exudes confidence and establishes trust with the patient. I would strongly recommend him to any and all, especially a family member.
in Glendale, AZ |
This periodontist is awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Swager to anyone in need of the services he provides. He is professional, thorough, explained everything in layman's terms and was empathetic of the challenging situation I have to deal with for the next year.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I required a new root canal and a retreat on an old root canal. Dr. Swager was professional, personable and thorough in explaining the procedures for both. I feel like I received the very best endontal care the Valley has to offer. In addition, he makes you so comfortable that you forget you're having a root canal. This was the best experience I have ever had for this procedure. And his Staff, Lucy and Crystal are exceptional as well. He will be my go-to for any future endo needs.
in Goodyear, AZ |
I would totally recommend Dr. Swager to anyone who needs his services. My experience, which was a root canal, turned out to be actually a wonderful experience. This is due to the wonderful chairside manner of Dr. Swager. He immediately puts you at ease, is very calm in his manner and explains what is happening. I just loved everything about the experience and interaction with him and his staff. Krystal was truly a joy to work with and leaves a good first impression of the office.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Swager by my good friends, the Reeds, and was not disappointed... an overall excellent experience with Dr. Swager and his staff on a root canal that I was very anxious about... everything went smoothly with no pain at all... I was very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Endoart!
in Phoenix, AZ |
After many bad experiences with sub-par dentists, I am so thankful that I found Dr. Swager!!! He fixed a tooth that had been causing me chronic pain for 10 years! I'd been to several dentists and told them of the problem. They were all clueless, or just didn't care. On my first visit to Dr. Swager, he did some extremely simple and painless tests on my teeth, and immediately had a hunch of what the problem was. His hunch was right, and my teeth are feeling better than ever! Thank you Dr. Swager!!
Crystal, is the most outrageous person I have ever meet working in a doctor's office. She is discourtesies, actually abusive to the patient. No people skills, has an out of control temper & is intensional. Tries to over charge you, traps & threatens you. Out right lies, acts like a bully on the street. Terrible experience. If you want to be treated like a paying patient should be & receive quality care go else where.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Swager, DMD?
Are you Dr. Swager?