Dr. Steven T. Swager, DMD

Endodontics | Male

27 reviews| Leave a review

Learn about this dentist

Patient Testimonials

I am a specialist in saving your natural tooth/teeth. I was a general dentist for 17 years before specializing in Endodontics. We use digital imaging, an operating microscope, and ultrasonic instrumentation; this very-specialized equipment allows us to treat the tooth efficiently & comfortably. By using state-of-the-art technology, we significantly improve the quality and long-term success rate so you are able to keep your natural teeth and maintain a healthy dentition.Read more

Dr. Swager's Experience

Visiting Dr. Swager

Dr. Swager's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Swager to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Swager
Dr. Swager's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (25)
in Glendale, AZ |
This periodontist is awesome. I would highly recommend Dr. Swager to anyone in need of the services he provides. He is professional, thorough, explained everything in layman's terms and was empathetic of the challenging situation I have to deal with for the next year.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I required a new root canal and a retreat on an old root canal. Dr. Swager was professional, personable and thorough in explaining the procedures for both. I feel like I received the very best endontal care the Valley has to offer. In addition, he makes you so comfortable that you forget you're having a root canal. This was the best experience I have ever had for this procedure. And his Staff, Lucy and Crystal are exceptional as well. He will be my go-to for any future endo needs.
in Goodyear, AZ |
I would totally recommend Dr. Swager to anyone who needs his services. My experience, which was a root canal, turned out to be actually a wonderful experience. This is due to the wonderful chairside manner of Dr. Swager. He immediately puts you at ease, is very calm in his manner and explains what is happening. I just loved everything about the experience and interaction with him and his staff. Krystal was truly a joy to work with and leaves a good first impression of the office.
in Phoenix, AZ |
I was referred to Dr. Swager by my good friends, the Reeds, and was not disappointed... an overall excellent experience with Dr. Swager and his staff on a root canal that I was very anxious about... everything went smoothly with no pain at all... I was very pleased with the results and would highly recommend Endoart!
in Phoenix, AZ |
After many bad experiences with sub-par dentists, I am so thankful that I found Dr. Swager!!! He fixed a tooth that had been causing me chronic pain for 10 years! I'd been to several dentists and told them of the problem. They were all clueless, or just didn't care. On my first visit to Dr. Swager, he did some extremely simple and painless tests on my teeth, and immediately had a hunch of what the problem was. His hunch was right, and my teeth are feeling better than ever! Thank you Dr. Swager!!
Crystal, is the most outrageous person I have ever meet working in a doctor's office. She is discourtesies, actually abusive to the patient. No people skills, has an out of control temper & is intensional. Tries to over charge you, traps & threatens you. Out right lies, acts like a bully on the street. Terrible experience. If you want to be treated like a paying patient should be & receive quality care go else where.
Have you seen Dr. Steven T. Swager, DMD?
Are you Dr. Swager?

Compare Dr. Swager

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Swager's Care Philosophy

Dr. Swager's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Endodontics
    •  Malpractice claims in Arizona not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Arizona.

Washington University, St Louis

Graduated in 1985

University of Southern California / Keck School of Medicine

Completed in 2004

• Other Education
      Diplomate Of The American Board Of Endodontics

Completed in 2012

Dr. Swager does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Swager and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Endodontics

• Endodontic Retreatment
    • Endodontic Surgery
    • Root Canal
    You've got options
    Here's a few other providers to consider
    Filter Your Results