Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD

Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD

Prosthodontics  ·
Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD is a prosthodontics practitioner in Brookline, MA and has been practicing for 24 years. He graduated from Harvard University School Of Dental Medicine-Prosthodontic Degree in 1997 and practices prosthodontics, orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics, and more.Read his story

1180 Beacon St Ste 2B

Brookline, MA 02446

No malpractice claims found for Massachusetts

Check if Dr. Spitz treats your condition or procedure

• Tooth Avulsion
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration
  • Upper Dentures

At Smileboston Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry, we believe that creating and maintaining a natural, healthy and attractive smile can and should be a comfortable experience. At Smileboston, we strive to provide an open, caring and educational environme...

• Prosthodontics

2.8

Dr. Spitz?
Dr. Spitz's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD
Friendly, professional, and genuinely cares about everyone that walks into his office. I have never felt more confident in my smile until my visit with Dr. Spitz. He answered all my questions, and does an incredibly thorough job. I used to dread going to the dentist, as most people do. However, I can honestly say that Dr. Spitz made my visit painless, informative, and genuinely enjoyable. His passion for his work shines through, and anyone who see's him can tell the difference.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?
The office is warm and welcoming which matches the personalities of the front desk staff. They were very accommodating to my schedule and were very helpful with my questions / paperwork. The hygienists were incredibly friendly and explained what the next step was in my dental care. Easily the most relaxing teeth cleaning I have been to. Dr. Spitz was so kind, and treated me as an old friend, while still being professional. I am confident my smile is safe in his hands!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?
This office is focused on sales. If you have a serious dental concern - do not go to Dr. Spitz. His "treatment" damaged my mouth, causing pain and huge expenses to repair elsewhere. Staff plays a confidence game, complimenting themselves and the doctor, while the patient's opinion and comfort are criticized. Horrid work quality - mismatched size, color, shape, and fit impeded talking and eating, while being permanently painful. Quick to schedule appointments, and collect payment up front.
Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?
Has a limited palette of treatment options he draws from, doesn't go into detail on issues (have to schedule an appt just to talk about the options and even then drawing up the info takes time). Dr Spitz and his staff are more interested in getting work done on your teeth than helping you understand what's going on.
Thank you for your feedback. We take all...Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?
I had a cleaning about four weeks before my first appointment with Dr. Spitz. The first thing he said was "it doesn't look like you had a cleaning for a long time" and tried to sell me a cleaning session. This office is just trying to make money. I'm definitely not going back. A cleaning isn't a serious issue but I imagine Dr. Spitz will put money above health in other more serious issues as well.
We are deeply concerned about your experience....Read More
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?
From the ease of scheduling; the warm welcome upon arriving at the office; the considerate staff and assistants leading up to my seeing Dr. Spitz, my experience was exceptional. Dr. Spitz is warm, kind, gentle and extremely knowledgeable and current with all of the dental advances. I've been to many dentists in my life and have had a multitude of procedures so I am a bit of an expert.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?
Dr. Spitz is warm, professional, friendly, and has a fantastic office staff. The location is convenient and you feel like you are in someone's home instead of feeling like you are in a dental office. I'm so impressed with Dr. Spitz and all his employees. Definitely worth making an appointment!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?
I've been seeing Dr. Spitz for well over a decade. He is the hands down the best dentist I have ever been to and continue to see him, even though I have moved out of state. I plan my cleanings and check ups around trips to visit my family. I am a nervous patient and his gentle demeanor and his commitment to keeping up with the latest {and often less painful} technology, keeps me feeling calm and knowing that I'm getting the best care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Spitz, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Spitz?

Smileboston Cosmetic and Implant Dentistry