Periodontics  |
Male
Dr. Steven Skanchy, DDS
Dr. Steven Skanchy, DDS is a dentist who practices in Sandy, UT.

8938 S State St

• Total Dental Administrators PPO
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Skanchy

• Periodontics

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

Education data for Dr. Skanchy is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Skanchy has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Skanchy has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Skanchy does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Skanchy and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Skanchy's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Skanchy to family and friends
Dr. Skanchy's Performance
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I went to this dentist to have my teeth fixed. He tell me that I had some infections in my teeths. Then I had to have some surgerys to fix my teeth and now they are more better. They don't hurt any longer. The ladys up front help me with my bills and are very good with my payments.
in Lehi, UT |
I had some problems with my teeth and gums for years. After going to Dr. Skanchy to have my teeth surgically cleaned I haven't had problems with them since. I go in religiously every 3 months and have them cleaned. My teeth have never felt better.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I woke up with a horrible tooth ache and my regular dentist was out of town. I called Dr. Skanchy's office and they were able to get me in that day and take out my tooth. He was a life saver. His staff was so nice to get my in so fast.
in American Fork, UT |
After I got my braces off I still had a lot of tissue overgrowth. The orthodontist recommended that I went to Dr. Skanchy for a gingivectomy. Dr. Skanchy really took the time to perfect my smile. I'm so thankful he was willing to take the time and really make sure it looked 100 percent before he sent me on my way. Now I get compliments on my smile all the time.
in Provo, UT |
I had a major infection on one of my back molars. Dr. Skanchy was the only doctor that told me he could save my tooth. Every other doctor that I went to wanted to pull it. Dr. Skanchy removed the root that was causing me problems and since then I have not had any issues with it since.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
Went to Dr. Skanchy for a tooth implant. The implant procedure went so well that I had no pain afterwards. It did take a total of 3 months to heal but it was well worth it. No one can even tell that my front tooth is an implant.
in Riverton, UT |
very pleasant guy, very friendly atmosphere, i would recommend it.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
I have been very happy with all the work Dr. Skanchy has done for me. I thought I was going to lose most of my teeth. With Surgery and many follow up visits my mouth feels good! I'm so happy I found Dr. Skanchy for my periodontal problems.
in Orem, UT |
Went to see Dr. Skanchy about pain in my jaw. He recommended that I wear a night guard every night and also that I have some gum grafting done in some areas. He and his staff explained the whole procedure to me very well and it was ten times easier then I thought it would be. I would go back to him again if I ever needed some more gum grafting.
in Bluffdale, UT |
Very nice environment. He was easy to talk too. The staff are very polite and friendly.
in American Fork, UT |
Dr. Skanchy did a great job! I was really scared. Dr. Skanchy and his staff took the time and made sure I was comfortable. The gum grafts were not as bad as I thought they would be. I would highly recommend him.
in Riverton, utah |
I went to my dentist and told me that i have a periodontal disease, so they recommended me to Dr. Skanchy. I thought i was gonna loose most of my teeth, but Dr. Skanchy explained me about Osseous Surgery that it would help me save most of my teeth and he did..
in bluffdale |
I thought he was very professional, he explained me everything i need to know about my condition. and the price is reasonable.
in American Fork, UT |
Dr. Skanchy and his staff are professional,knowledgeable and attentive. I went to Dr. Skanchy for gum grafts on two different occasions. He and his staff were very friendly and made me feel at ease. Dr. Skanchy was very thorough in explaining the procedure and what to expect. They made sure I was comfortable during the procedure and follow up visits. My regular dentist commented how well the gum grafts were done. I have recommended Dr. Skanchy to family & friends without any hesitation.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
He was very nice, very friendly and acted very professional. Very thorough with the explanations and spent a good amount of time to make sure i understood everything.
in Salt Lake City, UT |
It was a very pleasant experience. Very friendly environment, the staff are amazing!
A few years ago Dr. Skanchy did two dental implants on the lower right. They were done well and within the quoted amount. The implants have performed perfectly ever since. I recently saw him again. He and his staff are courteous and professional. Highly recommend Dr. Skanchy.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Skanchy, DDS?
Are you Dr. Skanchy?