Orthodontics  |
Male
Dr. Steven Short, DDS
Dr. Steven Short, DDS is a dentist who practices in Weston, FL.

46 Indian Trce

Weston, FL 33326

Dr. Steven Short, DDS

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
  • Dental Network of America
  • Guardian
  • United Concordia

Learn about Dr. Short

This content was provided by Dr. Short "Let us make you smile! At Short Orthodontics, we re here to make your treatments a comfortable, easy and positive experience. From our kids room with a Wii to our advanced methods and technology, our practice is centered on your happiness! Dr. Steven Short and his staff work hard every day to ensure the treatments they provide are of the highest quality, and the customer service is second-to-none! http://www.shortorthodontics.com/"

• Orthodontics
  • Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

• Clear Dental Braces
  • Dental Brace
  • Invisalign®
  • Retainers

• Indiana School Of Dentistry
    Medical School | Graduated

Dr. Short has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Short has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Short does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Short and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Short's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Short to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Short's Performance
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I visited Dr. Short’s office for a consultation. It has been suggested to me for 20 years that I needed braces and I am finally now giving in. The entire staff was welcoming and kind. I got a great tour of the office and loved it. Dr. Short was funny and very clear when he explained what needed to be done. I look forward to putting my teeth in his ever capable hands!
Ft Lauderdale, FL |
I called to get new Invisalign retainers made. I paid $100 for both upper and lowers about 4 years ago. I called to try and get some new retainers made and now they want $200 for lower and $200 for upper. Needless to say I am very upset and feel that Dr. Short is trying to take advantage of his previous patients. I have never had a bad experience while I was a patient there. But now I feel like they are purposely taking advantage of their previous patients. What I am supposed to do now?
in Ft Lauderdale, FL |
Our son has been a client here for 2 years. He has had two independent dentist tell us to have his braces removed because it is medically necessary. Upon bring this to attention of the Orthodontist (Dr. Short) he said he would agree that they need to be removed, but would not do so until remainder of balance, for treatment not yet administered, was paid in full. This is NOT medicine. They are trying to hold our sons health hostage for monies that they have not even earned!
Have you seen Dr. Steven Short, DDS?
Are you Dr. Short?

Visit Dr. Short

Dr. Short accepts 7 insurance carriers
  • Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
    Delta Dental PPO