Contact provider for availability

Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Schmoldt

Mitchell W Pelsue DDS S C

1616 N Randall Ave Janesville, WI 53545

Dr. Steven Schmoldt, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Janesville, WI. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Schmoldt accepts

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Wisconsin

Check if Dr. Schmoldt treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Schmoldt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Schmoldt

Dr. Schmoldt?
What People Say About Dr. Steven Schmoldt, DDS
Recent
Felt very comfortable with him An all staff All nice An polite An didn’t hurt much at all like I was expecting from previous doc awhile back in Oshkosh where I had 1 a long time ago I’d highly recommend him An he did a great job Thks 4 all An 4 staff making it a nice visit ????
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schmoldt, DDS?
From the moment I entered their office until the moment I left, I felt comfortable. Diane, at the front desk, really made things run smooth. From the start it was an easy process. She also made me feel at ease regarding the numbing of my mouth. I’m a big chicken when it comes to shots & she reassured me it was easy. She wasn’t wrong. It was the easiest process I’ve ever had in regards to dental work. From there, Anna, his dental assistant (I’m assuming), brought me into the exam room & explained exactly what would be going on. She had a casual conversation with me which really made me forget why I was there. It was nice. From there, Dr. Schmoldt came in and went over what we would be doing and why. He really put my mind at ease. The whole experience was great. Warm, friendly staff. Amazing Doctor. I can not recommend this dentistry enough. If you’re nervous about dental procedure’s & pain, don’t be. I promise it will be easier than you think. 10/10
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schmoldt, DDS?
Everything was great, my only caveat is it went a little long & I will have to return tmrw since they were having issues w payments today. I feel it was long bc I dropped enough change in meter for 1 hour & 54 minutes & only had 1 minute ledt. I did show up 20 min early. Gr8 job team. I will be back if I need Dr. Root Canal. And 1 more thing, Steve told me to call him by 1st name. Not alot of docs out there like him, & the staff was awsum.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schmoldt, DDS?
We went to his new clinic. My son got an appointment within a few days. The office was very warm and comfortable. The staff was very friendly and helpful and the Dr. did a great job. He talked with me after the procedure and my son said he gave him a ten out of ten. Thanks for a great experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schmoldt, DDS?
Great Dental Team! I felt welcomed the minute I arrived. Diane at the front desk was warm and personable made me feel right at home. Dr Schmoldt and his dental assistant provide excellent professional care and are just super nice in the process. I really felt like I had been coming to this office for years and it was my first visit. I highly recommend, with absolutely no hesitation, Dr Schmoldt and his team!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Schmoldt, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Schmoldt?