Dr. Steven Sachs, DDS

Dr. Steven Sachs, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Steven Sachs, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Orem, UT and has been practicing for 19 years. He graduated from Creighton University in 1999 and practices dentistry.

1442 E 820 N

Orem, UT 84097

• Altius Health Plans
  • Ameritas
  • Dental Select
  • DenteMax
  • Deseret Mutual (DMBA)

Learn about Dr. Sachs

This content was provided by Dr. Sachs "Every patient is unique and have different needs. I love Dentistry for many reasons. I love having the chance to meat people and help them improve there lives by helping them gain an understanding of their oral health. We have a great staff that are excited to help our patients with their questions and needs. My hope is that my patients leave the office with a greater understanding of how to improve their lives."

1  Practice Areas

• Soft Tissue Disorders
  • Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Utah.

• University Of Utah
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1996
  • Creighton University
    Medical School | Graduated 1999
  • Laser Oral Surgery, Soft and Hard Tissue
    Other Education | Completed 2011

Dr. Sachs has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Sachs has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Sachs does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Sachs and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Sachs' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Sachs to family and friends

Dr. Sachs' Performance

Dr. Sachs Says:

Thank you for taking time from your busy life to share how our office and Dr. Sachs helped you. We strive to do our best and my hope is that you had a great experience. Good feed back helps us but great feed back helps us and places a smile on our face knowing we helped you at your expectations.

Warning! Get a second opinion! I came in with no dental problems was told I needed 5 fillings and 2 crowns. Having him do the work was a big mistake. I ended up unable to fully open my mouth for weeks with terrible jaw pain. He also left large gaps to catch food between teeth. I had throbbing pain...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Sachs has been my family's dentist for a long time. I also know many others who also go to him. He does great dental work and is extremely gentle/patient, especially with my little one. He seems to truly care about us as patients and people. We love Dr. Sachs!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have had nearly perfect teeth my whole life. I've seen similar complaints against him and am convinced he is selective with who he victimizes. In my case I was a poor student with a Care Credit card and pride myself on paying off debt. Root canal after root canal happened. I didn't really...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
The hygienist is great and the Dr. is kind and does quality work. I am glad I chose to come to this office.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I love this office! The hygienist is amazing and the staff is awesome.
Are you Dr. Sachs?