Dr. Steven Present, DMD

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Present
311 N Sumneytown Pike Ste 2B North Wales, PA 19454

Dr. Steven Present, DMD is a dentistry practitioner in North Wales, PA. He practices dentistry.

Dr. Present's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Present

Dr. Present?
Dr. Present's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Present, DMD
Dr. Present is the very best dentist I have encountered in the last twenty years. He is personal, professional, and always friendly with all of his patients. I highly recommend him as well as his staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
A very able and professional dentist. Pleasant gentleman. Superb staff. Virtually no wait when you arrive for your appointment. I heartily recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
Dr. Present stands behind his work, and is also willing to recognize his limitations and refer you to the appropriate specialist if necessary. He keeps up-to-date with new technologies and techniques. He has a pleasant, yet professional demeanor (as does his staff). I would highly recommend his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
I was referred to Dr Present from a friend who used to work for him. She said hands down he's the dentist to go to (I had just moved to the area)... and she was right. He's awesome. He really cares, remembers things about me and my family from visit to visit and is a great person. All the staff are so nice and take excellent care of my teeth. My 3 year-old had her first visit to Dr Present's office at my last appointment (her visit dentist appt ever) and already can't wait to go back!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
Excellent dentist ! Dr. Present is very knowledgeable - thorough - gives options - and genuinely cares ! Very kind & qualified support staff !
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
We have had an excellent long term experience with Dr. Present and staff. Many thanks to the entire staff for the friendly and professional service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
I have been going to Dr. Present for approximately 30 years. He and his staff are very friendly and helpful, no matter what the problem. I always feel comfortable with what procedure Steve is suggesting that I make. I also appreciate that he has hours to accommodate working people. I would refer anyone who needs a good dentist to Steve without any hesitation! My whole family have been patients of his for many years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
My first visit with Dr. Present was for a 2nd opinion on something my previous dentist recommended as far as treatment. Dr. Present did not charge me for the consult and did not agree with my previous dentist's assessment (which I was questioning). I am always confident in his treatment and have switched my whole family to his practice.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
I've been seeing Dr. Present since September 2000. He utilizes the most up to date techniques and equipment, and is highly skilled in his craft. He stays on top of my various dental issues. He is very good at explaining things to the layperson. His staff is very efficient and friendly. His chairside manner has always been one of warmth and caring, very personal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Present, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Present?

• Inside Dentistry ,Single Anterior Tooth Restoration, Case to replace a non-restorable maxillary left canine, illustrates a team approach, Jan. 2010
  • Implant Realities, Accelerated Restoration of a Maxillary Central Incisor with a Straumann SLActive Implant, 2009
  • Implant Realities, Guided Wound Healing, Trans-mucosal Development in the Esthetic Zone, 2009
  • Implant Realities, Utilization of CAD/CAM Technology for Maxillary Bar Overdenture and a Mandibular Fixed-Hybrid Prosthesis, 2008

Dr. Present accepts

Dr. Present accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas
Dental PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO
Total Dental Administrators PPO PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Pennsylvania

Check if Dr. Present treats your condition or procedure