Dr. Steven I. Present, DMD

Dr. Steven I. Present, DMD

Dentistry | Male | 68 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Present practices Dentistry at 1 location in North Wales, PA.

Are you Dr. Present? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Present's Experience

Experience with Dr. Present
Dr. Present's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (25)
in Lansdale, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Present for approximately 30 years. He and his staff are very friendly and helpful, no matter what the problem. I always feel comfortable with what procedure Steve is suggesting that I make. I also appreciate that he has hours to accommodate working people. I would refer anyone who needs a good dentist to Steve without any hesitation! My whole family have been patients of his for many years.
Harleysville, PA |
My first visit with Dr. Present was for a 2nd opinion on something my previous dentist recommended as far as treatment. Dr. Present did not charge me for the consult and did not agree with my previous dentist's assessment (which I was questioning). I am always confident in his treatment and have switched my whole family to his practice.
in Harleysville, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Present for over 25 years. during that time I have always appreciated the professional, timely service provided by the Doctor and his staff. I never feel rushed or more importantly left in the dark about any procedures or available options to those procedures. There is no other dentist I would recommend to my family & friends.
in Roslyn,PA |
I've been seeing Dr. Present since September 2000. He utilizes the most up to date techniques and equipment, and is highly skilled in his craft. He stays on top of my various dental issues. He is very good at explaining things to the layperson. His staff is very efficient and friendly. His chairside manner has always been one of warmth and caring, very personal.
Have you seen Dr. Steven I. Present, DMD?
Are you Dr. Present?

Compare Dr. Present

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Present's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Dentistry
  •  Malpractice claims in Pennsylvania not available

Dr. Present has no awards or honors listed.

• Inside Dentistry ,Single Anterior Tooth Restoration, Case to replace a non-restorable maxillary left canine, illustrates a team approach, Jan. 2010
    • Implant Realities, Accelerated Restoration of a Maxillary Central Incisor with a Straumann SLActive Implant, 2009
    • Implant Realities, Guided Wound Healing, Trans-mucosal Development in the Esthetic Zone, 2009
    • Implant Realities, Utilization of CAD/CAM Technology for Maxillary Bar Overdenture and a Mandibular Fixed-Hybrid Prosthesis, 2008

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Dr. Present does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Present and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Dr. Present does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Present and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Present does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Present and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.