Dentistry  |
Dr. Steven Present, DMD
Dr. Steven Present, DMD is a dentist who practices in North Wales, PA. He is 69 years old.

311 N Sumneytown Pike Ste 2B

• Dominion Insurance
  • Guardian
  • Principal Financial Group

Learn about Dr. Present

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

Education data for Dr. Present is unavailable at this time.

Dr. Present has no awards or honors listed.

• Inside Dentistry ,Single Anterior Tooth Restoration, Case to replace a non-restorable maxillary left canine, illustrates a team approach, Jan. 2010
  • Implant Realities, Accelerated Restoration of a Maxillary Central Incisor with a Straumann SLActive Implant, 2009
  • Implant Realities, Guided Wound Healing, Trans-mucosal Development in the Esthetic Zone, 2009
  • Implant Realities, Utilization of CAD/CAM Technology for Maxillary Bar Overdenture and a Mandibular Fixed-Hybrid Prosthesis, 2008

Dr. Present does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Present and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Present's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Present to family and friends
Dr. Present's Performance
in Lansdale, PA |
A very able and professional dentist. Pleasant gentleman. Superb staff. Virtually no wait when you arrive for your appointment. I heartily recommend him.
King Of Prussia, PA |
Dr. Present stands behind his work, and is also willing to recognize his limitations and refer you to the appropriate specialist if necessary. He keeps up-to-date with new technologies and techniques. He has a pleasant, yet professional demeanor (as does his staff). I would highly recommend his practice.
Ambler, PA |
I was referred to Dr Present from a friend who used to work for him. She said hands down he's the dentist to go to (I had just moved to the area)... and she was right. He's awesome. He really cares, remembers things about me and my family from visit to visit and is a great person. All the staff are so nice and take excellent care of my teeth. My 3 year-old had her first visit to Dr Present's office at my last appointment (her visit dentist appt ever) and already can't wait to go back!
in Ambler, PA |
Excellent dentist ! Dr. Present is very knowledgeable - thorough - gives options - and genuinely cares ! Very kind & qualified support staff !
in Telford, pa |
We have had an excellent long term experience with Dr. Present and staff. Many thanks to the entire staff for the friendly and professional service!
in Lansdale, PA |
I have been going to Dr. Present for approximately 30 years. He and his staff are very friendly and helpful, no matter what the problem. I always feel comfortable with what procedure Steve is suggesting that I make. I also appreciate that he has hours to accommodate working people. I would refer anyone who needs a good dentist to Steve without any hesitation! My whole family have been patients of his for many years.
Harleysville, PA |
My first visit with Dr. Present was for a 2nd opinion on something my previous dentist recommended as far as treatment. Dr. Present did not charge me for the consult and did not agree with my previous dentist's assessment (which I was questioning). I am always confident in his treatment and have switched my whole family to his practice.
in Harleysville, PA |
I have been a patient of Dr. Present for over 25 years. during that time I have always appreciated the professional, timely service provided by the Doctor and his staff. I never feel rushed or more importantly left in the dark about any procedures or available options to those procedures. There is no other dentist I would recommend to my family & friends.
in Roslyn,PA |
I've been seeing Dr. Present since September 2000. He utilizes the most up to date techniques and equipment, and is highly skilled in his craft. He stays on top of my various dental issues. He is very good at explaining things to the layperson. His staff is very efficient and friendly. His chairside manner has always been one of warmth and caring, very personal.
Have you seen Dr. Steven Present, DMD?
Are you Dr. Present?