Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS

Dentistry •  Male • Age 65

Dr. Pratt

General & Implant Dentistry

903 W Main St Atlanta, TX 75551

Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Atlanta, TX and has been practicing for 30 years. He graduated from University of Texas Health Science Center / Dental School and practices dentistry, oral surgery, and more.

Dr. Pratt's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Pratt

Dr. Pratt?
Dr. Pratt's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS
Professional care, skill, and experience
Charles Riley in Atlanta, TX – Oct 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
The office personnel are professional and friendly, you feel like you are part of the family! Dr. Pratt is a fabulous doctor who is knowledgeable and careful with his care. I drive over a hour and a half for my dental care from him and don’t mind in the least!
Al the diver in LA – Jun 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
I have been seeing Dr. Pratt for several years for general cleanings and check-ups. He always explains his findings and is very patient with questions. Whenever I have had a problem he has fixed it quickly with minimum of pain. Just had a root canal today because of a tooth that got knocked loose and died and It was quick and painless. Couldn't ask for a better dental experience.
Apr 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Dr. Steven Pratt, Dentist in Atlanta, Texas truly has the attributes of a Professional and I am happy to call him "my" Dentist. Likewise, his staff and office personnel, each in their own profession and or job assignment have my respect for the service they provide. And very important to me is the fact that I always feel treated like a Person and not a Commodity. Unconditionally and without reservation would I recommend Dr. Steven Pratt. M. Murphy, Linden, Texas
Apr 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Dr. Pratt and his staff have provided excellent service for me and my family for almost 30 years. Services have included root canals, wisdom teeth extractions, regular extractions, cavity fillings, and routine cleanings. Without doubt or reserve, I would recommend them.
Apr 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
He is very professional , very knowledgeable and very attentive to your needs. A great dentist with an excellent staff.
Mar 29, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Awesome dentist made sure I wasn’t feeling any pain during root canal. Definitely recommend him.
Mar 09, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Dr. Pratt does excellent work and everyone is very helpful and friendly.
Donna Early in Linden , TX – Jan 19, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
My dental health is important to me. Tammy cleans my teeth twice a year. Her professionalism is appreciated and she is friendly too! Then, Dr. Pratt examines and advises me on how best to care for my teeth. I know that as I age root canals, crowns and in-plants will be something we discuss. I like that he can do these procedures in his office. The office staff is helpful coordinating my appointments and contacting my insurance provider for payment. I highly recommend Dr. Pratt.
Judy Cook in Atlanta, TX – Jan 15, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Tammy does excellent teeth cleaning work. Doctor Pratt explains well why a procedure is done. He's an excellent dentist. Nora leads a cheerful office. She does her best to make going to dentist fun.
Jan 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Great, I have many implants to prove it!
Pete W. in Texarkana, TX – Dec 21, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Dr. Pratt is a very caring and kind professional who makes each visit comfortable. The whole staff, including Mrs. Pratt are friendly, welcoming and very efficient. Best Dental Practice I have ever gone to.
Diana Martin in Atlanta, TX – Nov 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Dr. Pratt is amazing! The best dentist around! He is compassionate, very thorough and conservative! He explains exactly what he is doing in terms the patient can easily understand! Dr. Pratt’s entire staff is equally wonderful making going to the dentist not such a pain! I highly recommend!
Abby – Oct 03, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
This is a great dentist office. Tammy is excellent for cleaning your teeth and is very gentle and does a great job. Nora Pratt and Dr Pratt recently did alot of work getting me set up with a specialist, due to all my allergies to dental shots and they did a great job getting everything set up for me. Dr Pratt has done an amazing gum graph and implant in the past, unfortunately my allergic reaction has gotten worse. I know He would do my work perfect, but I can't do any more shots.
Julie Elkins in Atlanta, TX – Sep 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Excellent Dentist and staff is very friendly and helpful Would highly recommend Dr Pratt to anyone within a 100 mile area of Atlanta Tx
Harold Teer in Mena, AR – Aug 30, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Dr Pratt is amazing and his staff is wonderful and professional as well. My family has been seeing him for 9 yrs now. We have always had a great experience which means a lot after several bad ones with other dentists.
TX – Aug 13, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
My family has been served by Dr. Pratt for general and implant dentistry for over 10 years as well as our biannual dental cleaning. Appointments are easy to schedule with well timed reminders to ensure we arrive on the right day and time. Insurance billing is taken care of. We've had numerous dental procedures from simple fillings to bridges and dental implants without any complications, issues or complaints with Dr. Pratt's excellent services or his highly competent staff's support.
Larry Brown – Jul 02, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
I have been going to Dr. Pratt for years. He and his staff are always very friendly and professional. They always make me feel welcome and comfortable at each visit.
Sawyer Sams – Jun 27, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
Dr. Pratt is the epitome of professionalism, and simultaneously very personable. His staff is friendly and welcoming, always emitting a genuinely concerned attitude. I discovered in 2016 that Dr. Pratt is also the premier implant specialist for this area, as he performed two implants for me, and I could not ask for better results. I would recommend Dr. Pratt to anyone seeking tooth care. His knowledge of the field is broad and encompassing. He will guide you to the best solution for any problem.
James F. Gennings in Atlanta, Texas – May 25, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?
My family and I have been getting our dental work done by Dr. Pratt for many years now. He is not what you would expect from a "small town dentist." He employs only the best staff, has excellent equipment, and stays up to date on the latest dental procedures. He removed my wisdom teeth, and I had absolutely no issues - no swelling or bruising. I highly recommend Dr. Pratt and his staff. You will appreciate the great care you receive!
Katharine Elliott – Dec 27, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Pratt, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Pratt?

At General & Implant Dentistry- Steven H. Pratt, DDS, we believe in comprehensive care of the teeth, mouth, and surrounding structures.  We also place strong emphasis on preventive care.  It is our goal to help patients keep their teeth...

• Cosmetic Dentistry