Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS

DentistryMaleAge 65

Dentistry

Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS is a Dentistry Practitioner in Boynton Beach, FL. His office accepts new patients.

Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS

Comfort Care Dental

1301 W Boynton Beach Blvd Ste 5 Boynton Beach, FL 33426

Dr. Nadel's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Nadel

3.0

Dr. Nadel

My case was a year long procedure but everyone there made it a good experience. I had bone issues with two implant failures but he made sure to get it right I can’t not tell you how satisfied I am with the results of my 4 on upper and lower screw in arches are I can eat anything and brush my teeth and I can smile again, thanks everyone there and dr. Nadel is the best . Don’t hesitate they will take care of you.
Darrell Melton – May 13, 2021
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS?
Upper denture didn't fit properly and teeth hardly showed. One upper front implant didn't bind and was removed after it got infected. 4 upper implants are at different angles. My full denture very difficult to snap on. Unsatisfied with the lower front bridge and it wasn't redone. Lower denture is wearing out after 1 year Multiple dental offices have told me none of the implants are straight up and down and that's the reason I'm having problems. One time I had a cut open mouth with implant work being done, Nadel left me sitting for an hour and a half while he worked on another patient. He kept coming back to numb me with more injections. He should have finished working on me and just have numbed the other patient.. His dental rooms have holes in walls showing wires. Nadel never correct any of his work. He always had an excuse not to correct errors. Nadel advertises all work guaranteed. This is false. He calls his practice Comfort Care. I received no comfort and sub-par care.
Dec 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS?
I went to Dr. Nadel to have a cavity filled and have bonding done to close the gap between my two front teeth. The experience from start to finish was excellent! I was seen on-time and Dr. Nadel and staff are very friendly, attentive, and make you feel at ease. The procedures were painless and my teeth look fantastic! The bonding looks seamless with my two front teeth, he matched the color perfectly so you can't even tell there was work done. I am very happy with the result.
BP in New York, NY – Dec 30, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS?
I had a great experience with dr Nadel , my implant on my front tooth was a totally success ... I will definitely recommend this office to everyone looking for a good dentist
Tamara in Ft Lauderdale, FL – Aug 31, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS?
Every time I went to his Boynton Beach location I saw a different dentist, at least three in a short span. I had a root canal performed there in which cost me over $1,200 out of pocket. The dentist at the time admitted to me that the crown received was too big. After numerous times of complaining about discomfort Dr. Nadal finally met me and grounded the crown down even further. This root canal bothers me every day and the metal that was underneath the expensive crown is visible.
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Patient in Boynton Beach, FL – Aug 25, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS?
I was there almost 2 year ago. Some employees are rude, during the procedure they were talking and laughing about no-work issues. But the worst!!! They suggest treatments without any reason, they invented problems and cavities. Lack of modern equipment, I felt like in 18th century, inside the room you can smell a nasty odor. I quit and moved with another dentist.
  • Staff wasn't friendly
  • Didn't explain conditions well
Mel in Miami, FL – Jul 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS?
Sat in this office for 4 hours one afternoon for a root canal. Went back & had a crown fixed & the lab he uses is terrible, it's crooked, off color & looked terrible. I had to go to another dentist & pay an additional $1,000 to fix it the right way. I would never go back here even though they continually call me to rebook appointments!
  • Long wait times
Toothfairy765 in Boynton Beach, FL – Mar 15, 2016
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Nadel, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Nadel?