Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS

Endodontics ·  Male · Age 71

Dr. Lipton
111 Rochdale Dr S Ste A Rochester Hills, MI 48309

Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS is an endodontics practitioner in Rochester Hills, MI. He practices endodontics.

Dr. Lipton accepts

Dr. Lipton accepts the following insurance:

Dental DPPO
MetLife PDP
Principal Financial Group
Dental PPO
Dental

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Lipton treats your condition or procedure

• Endodontics

Dr. Lipton's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lipton

Dr. Lipton?
Dr. Lipton's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
My first time getting a root canal, I was determined to get it done because I LOVE teeth! He really gave me closure to repairing my teeth! Thank You!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Dr. Lipton and staff are amazing. Extremely concerned about the health and patient experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
I have had multiple root canals and other procedures done by Dr Lipton. He explains everything prior to beginning and is gentle, soft spoken, and empathetic. I believe he genuinely feels your pain and does what he can to alleviated it. It has always been easy to get in for an appointment. The office is clean and comfortable. The staff is very personable. I would absolutely recommend Dr Lipton to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
My first visit and I immediately felt comfortable. Our wait time was only 10 minites. Staff was friendly and office was very clean. Dr. Lipton completed a root canal on me and my daughter the same day and we very impressed, no pain at all and very friendly. I would recommend Dr. Lipton to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
This office is professional and efficient. Dr. Lipton and his staff are knowledgeable and personable. I recommend his expertise without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
I received a root canal from Dr. Lipton today and all the staff was really nice and helpful. The wait time was under five minutes. When I first went I asked about the needle and pain, he pre- numbed the area where the pain was then numbed it two more times with a needle that I couldn't feel at all!! I totally recommend Dr. Lipton if you need a root canal.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Dr. Lipton runs a professional, clean office and his expertise is top notch. My Root canal was painless and he went out of his way to make it that way. I would recommend him to anyone.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
I went to Dr. Lipton to have a root canal and o was VERY impressed! The office was very clean and smelled good. It was also full of beautiful flowers that only enhanced it's beauty. The staff were very friendly and professional and Dr. Lipton was amazing! It was my first time going to him because I was referred to him. He put me at ease & did the procedure relatively quick. He also has a sense of humor which also helped to put me at ease. I highly recomend him for any of your dental needs.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Great job. I felt very comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Dr. Lipton was very professional and kind. His staff is very courteous too. This was the best root canal experience I've had. His technique administering the Novocain shot was absolutely pain free. He thoroughly explained my options and the procedure putting me at ease.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Dr. Lipton does an excellent job while being very gentle. I would go back again if I had problems with another tooth. His staff was friendly and helpful. Altogether, they made a painful situation as pleasant as possible.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Thank you to all of you for your gentle,kind,professional care !!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
So VERY caring, respectful and my root canal was 100% PAIN FREE!!!!!!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Lipton to anyone, especially if you are afraid of dental work.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
I am one of those people who are terrified of the dentist. Dr. Lipton and his staff were very comforting and made my experience unbelievably easy. The warm and clean atmosphere all aided in making this visit a good one. I especially appreciated how Dr. Lipton took the time to talk to me to find out what caused my fears and his reassurances that he would make my visit a comfortable one, which he did. I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a dentist in his specialty. Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Procedure went perfectly. Around two hours to complete with no pain, problems. Went to my general DDS to schedule permanent crown, he reviewed the XR's and said the RCP (rear molar) looks excellent.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
I had an awesome... My daughter also enjoyed the experience considering all the pain she was in when we arrived there.. We left and she had very little discomfort.. She is so happy that the doc and his staff were so caring..
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Dr. Lipton was professional, friendly, and seemed like he really knew his root canals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Dr. Lipton and his staff provides an atmosphere of calm in what can be a stressful situation. Due to the length of my emergency procedure I experienced some physical problems. Though ever professional, Dr. Lipton and his assistant gave me water, juice and said I could stay there in the room for as long as I needed. Carolyn in reception even gave me a banana on my way out!! I hope I never have to see them again (LOL) but this is the office I would go to if the need arises.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
I was a bit apprehensive about having a root canal procedure, but Dr. Lipton and his staff were kind, gentle, and very highly skilled. Everything went smoothly, felt no pain and it was as positive an experience as a root canal can be.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lipton, DDS?
Dr. Lipton provided me with the tlc I needed. Somewhat nervous about having a root canal Dr..Lipton made me feel very comfortable and relaxed. Dr.Lipton and his staff were very professional and friendly making the experience enjoyable. The facility was very clean, and the procedure was painless which is a plus.. I would truly recommend Dr Lipton to anyone needing a root canal and or other major dental work.
Show more reviews

How was your experience with Dr. Lipton?