Contact provider for availability

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male · Age 72

Dr. Lasser

Pediatric Dentistry Ltd

1090 New London Ave Cranston, RI 02920

Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Cranston, RI. He practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Lasser's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Lasser

3.6

Dr. Lasser?
Dr. Lasser's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Lasser for more than 10 years. He is always gentle, kind and has a great sense of humor with her. My daughter has special needs and as a result of these needs had serious orthodontic issues. Because of Dr. Lasser's careful planning and treatment she now has a very beautiful smile. I am very grateful for all he has done for us!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD?
All of my children are patient's of Dr. Lasser. He is knowledgeable, kind and wonderful. We look forward to seeing all the staff when we go - its always a wonderful experience. Thank you!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD?
Kay-lee's Mom, My daughter loves going to Pediatric Dentistry, she cant wait for every six months to go! Dr. Lasser and his whole staff is VERY kid friendly and really makes her feel comfortable and happy when she is in the office. She loves brushing and flossing her teeth! Wish I went to him when I was young!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD?
Its very rare to have a Dentist like Dr. Lasser he is caring, patient, & gentle. I had the pleasure of having Dr. lasser as a dentist and now I have the opportunity to bring my own son to see him. He is always so silly & loves to have fun! I have never had a bad experience. Every visit is efficient & fun for my son! Plus, those awesome balloons they give out! I hope this is helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD?
It was such a terrible experience for me and my daughter. I would definitely avoid to have him as a doctor. He is rude, does not care how much kid suffers. My daughter never wanted to go to dentist again after seeing him. Don't make the same mistake!!!!!!!!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD?
My daughter is a patient of Dr. Lasser. He's compassionate and caring and always makes her smile. He's so kind with her. We live visiting the dentist.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD?
I remember going to Dr. Lasser a long time ago when I was younger. I had a bit of a weight problem. He was very cruel and would make comments about my weight every time I visited him. He is not a nice man. Take your children to someone who is compassionate and invested in kids being comfortable. Not someone who mocks and makes fun of children because of their weight. As an adult, if I saw him on the street now I would definitely have some words with him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Lasser, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Lasser?

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Lasser accepts

Dr. Lasser accepts the following insurance:

Ameritas