Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS

Pediatric Dentistry ·  Male

Dr. Krauss
31 Frost Ln Lawrence, NY 11559

Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS is a pediatric dentistry practitioner in Lawrence, NY. He practices pediatric dentistry.

Dr. Krauss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krauss

3.9

Dr. Krauss?
Dr. Krauss' Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS
I took my 3 girls to Dr. Krauss this week for the 1st time and was very impressed. His staff made my kids feel comfortable, and were extremely friendly. Dr. Krauss has an excellent bedside manner which helped ease my kid's fears. I would recommend this practice to anybody with kids. As a bonus, the office has a great basketball hoop, fish tank, and other items that make it a warm and inviting place. Very very impressed!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
I have a special needs child who is extremely difficult to examine and treat. Dr. Krauss and his staff go way beyond the pale. This is despite the uneasiness and difficulties my son creates in the office. We leave there invigorated with the wish that everyone would treat us with such understanding and care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
The staff is very friendly and professional. Appointments are easy. Dr. Krauss is one of the kindest people I have met, is available for questions, and understands financial constraints of his patients. The office is really a very inviting place. I think the experience of the one star review was either a misunderstanding or an anomaly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
I took my little daughter for a routine checkup. Dr. Krauss's hygienist claimed to have found a cavity and began berating my daughter for not brushing well enough, stating that she would receive her "punishment;" a painful shot and procedure. The hygienist rudely refused to take an x-ray to verify if the cavity indeed existed. Instead, she held my daughter down and painfully penetrated her teeth and gums with the instruments, as my daughter was left wailing. Never coming back.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
My children have been going to Dr Krauss for over 15 years from when my oldest (20 years old) went for his very first visit. He is fabulous. The staff is friendly and calming. Dr Krauss and staff are great with the kids. The office is clean and booking appts is easy. He worked with me and my son's orthodontist, gave great recommendations and worked closely with us for any special dental needs he had. The only downside is he does not take all insurances but will work with you with discounte
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Krauss?

• Pediatric Dentistry

Dr. Krauss accepts

Dr. Krauss accepts the following insurance:

Dental