Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS

Pediatric DentistryMale

Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS is a Pediatric Dentistry Practitioner in Lawrence, NY. He is accepting new patients. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Krauss to book an appointment.

Dr. Krauss
31 Frost Ln Lawrence, NY 11559

Compare with other Pediatric Dentistry Practitioners

Compare Dr. Krauss with our nearby Pediatric Dentistry Practitioners at NYU Langone Health.

Make an appointment at NYU Langone Health today at (516) 712-6100.

These providers are on the medical staff of NYU Langone Health.

Dr. Krauss' Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Krauss

4.0

Dr. Krauss?
  • Appointment scheduling (6)
  • Appointment wasn't rushed (6)
  • Explained conditions well (6)
  • Appointment was rushed (2)
  • Didn't explain conditions well (2)
  • Didn't listen or answer questions (2)
totally amazing....in the midst of this COVID-19 crisis i called for a fractured tooth and crown. He opened up his office on a Friday to see me and had his staff come in. Unbelievable compassion for my pain and caring. Hos professionalism and skill is unmatched. Thank you for being there for me sir, you are much more than a dental surgeon you exhibit the highest qualities of your profession.
Julian Ungar-Sargon – Mar 28, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
I took my 3 girls to Dr. Krauss this week for the 1st time and was very impressed. His staff made my kids feel comfortable, and were extremely friendly. Dr. Krauss has an excellent bedside manner which helped ease my kid's fears. I would recommend this practice to anybody with kids. As a bonus, the office has a great basketball hoop, fish tank, and other items that make it a warm and inviting place. Very very impressed!
David G. in Valley Stream, NY – Feb 05, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
I have a special needs child who is extremely difficult to examine and treat. Dr. Krauss and his staff go way beyond the pale. This is despite the uneasiness and difficulties my son creates in the office. We leave there invigorated with the wish that everyone would treat us with such understanding and care.
Dec 26, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
The staff is very friendly and professional. Appointments are easy. Dr. Krauss is one of the kindest people I have met, is available for questions, and understands financial constraints of his patients. The office is really a very inviting place. I think the experience of the one star review was either a misunderstanding or an anomaly.
Binyamin Kanter in Far Rockaway, NY – Jul 06, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
I took my little daughter for a routine checkup. Dr. Krauss's hygienist claimed to have found a cavity and began berating my daughter for not brushing well enough, stating that she would receive her "punishment;" a painful shot and procedure. The hygienist rudely refused to take an x-ray to verify if the cavity indeed existed. Instead, she held my daughter down and painfully penetrated her teeth and gums with the instruments, as my daughter was left wailing. Never coming back.
Feb 19, 2018
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?
My children have been going to Dr Krauss for over 15 years from when my oldest (20 years old) went for his very first visit. He is fabulous. The staff is friendly and calming. Dr Krauss and staff are great with the kids. The office is clean and booking appts is easy. He worked with me and my son's orthodontist, gave great recommendations and worked closely with us for any special dental needs he had. The only downside is he does not take all insurances but will work with you with discounte
Toni Pena in Oceanside – Jul 11, 2017
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Krauss?

• Pediatric Dentistry

Is Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS accepting new patients?

Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS generally accepts new patients on Healthgrades. You can see Dr. Krauss' profile to make an appointment.

Does Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS accept my insurance?

Use the Healthgrades insurance check to verify if Dr. Krauss accepts your insurance.

Where is Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS's office located?

Dr. Krauss' office is located at 31 Frost Ln, Lawrence, NY 11559. Find other locations and directions on Healthgrades.

Does Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS offer telehealth services?

Dr. Krauss has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.

How can I make an appointment with Dr. Steven Krauss, DDS?

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check if Dr. Krauss treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Krauss accepts

Dr. Krauss accepts the following insurance:

Dental
Delta Dental
Delta Dental PPO
Delta Dental Premier
HealthFirst
ABCD HMO

31 Frost Ln Lawrence, NY 11559

Compare with other Pediatric Dentistry Practitioners

Make an appointment at NYU Langone Health today at (516) 712-6100.

These providers are on the medical staff of NYU Langone Health.