Dr. Steven Kalensky, DDS

Dr. Steven Kalensky, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Steven Kalensky, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Chicago, IL and has been practicing for 37 years. He graduated from Northwestern University / Dental School in 1981 and practices dentistry, orthodontics, and more.Read his story

3712 N Southport Ave

Chicago, IL 60613

• Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Kalensky

Dr. Kalensky's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Kalensky "I was born and raised in Chicago and have lived in and around the city most of my life. After completing my undergraduate studies at Santa Clara University in California, I returned to Chicago and graduated Northwestern University Dental School in 1981. I am licensed in both Illinois and California. In my spare time I enjoy cycling, golf, snow skiing, and yoga. I am a member of the American Dental Association, Illinois State Dental Society, Chicago Dental Society, and Academy of General Dentistry. I believe that informing and educating my patients is the foundation of developing a trusting and long-term relationship that will lead to a lifetime of dental health. Through the interaction, involvement, and cooperation of my patient I believe an empowering and caring relationship develops that leads to successful decision making. With my use of current technology and methods, I strive to make a visit to the dentist less apprehensive and painless. With over 750 hours of continuing education, I am able to use state-of-the-art materials to restore teeth to their natural function and appearance. I look forward to helping my patients whether it’s a basic filling, complex cosmetics, or full mouth rehabilitation. I have been performing dental services like bonding, porcelain veneers, and implant restorations since the 1980’s. The 34 years of experience I bring to my patients has enabled me to perform both complex and basic dental procedures efficiently and with beautiful, long-lasting results."

This content was provided by Dr. Kalensky "Working to assure a lifetime of optimum dental health for every patient, Big City Dental doctors and staff listen, understand, and evaluate each patient's needs and concerns. Big City Dental is committed to the highest quality and most proven up-to-date techniques available to our patients. Through the continuing education of our doctors and staff, the most current advancements are offered to our patients in a contemporary, stress-free environment."

5  Practice Areas

• Tooth Abrasion
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Demineralization
  • Tooth Discoloration

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Northwestern University / Dental School
    Medical School | Graduated 1981

Dr. Kalensky has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Kalensky has no media or publications listed.

• Polish

Dr. Kalensky does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalensky and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Kalensky's Reviews