Dr. Steven Junken, DDS

Dr. Steven Junken, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Dr. Steven Junken, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Nashville, IN. He practices dentistry.

50 Willow St Ste D

Nashville, IN 47448

Learn about Dr. Junken

This content was provided by Dr. Junken "Our objective in providing dental care, accomplished through a complete examination, is to isolate and analyze every factor that is capable of causing disease, disharmony, or instability; account for each detrimental causative factor; bacteria or occlusal (bite) stress.  If there is an effect we must find and treat the cause, rather than just the symptom. Evaluate all possibe methods that are available to eliminate the problems or neutralize their destructive effects by selecting the best treatment based on the patient's desired outcome."

1  Practice Areas

• Chipped Tooth
  • Gingivitis
  • Tempormandibular Joint Pain
  • Tooth Attrition
  • Tooth Discoloration

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Indiana.

• Indiana University/Bloomington
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1971
  • Indiana University / School Of Dentistry
    Other Education | Completed

Dr. Junken has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Junken has no media or publications listed.

• German

Dr. Junken does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Junken and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Junken's Reviews

4.4
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Junken to family and friends

Dr. Junken's Performance

Add my gratitude and respect for professional prompt attitude and positively outrageous service for my recent creation of partial plate. The quality of work remains high as I have been put them to the test over last 17 + years. Not on purpose, Thank you to all staff ??????
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Excellent dentist with surpassed knowledge. Wonderful staff who knows and remembers our dental-care needs!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Back in 2013 I took my mother in to have her annual cleaning, She was in the final stages of Alzheimer's. The hygienist and staff were amazing with her. I have been going to Dr. Junken's office for the past 19 years and will continue for as long as they will have me.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I have trusted my families oral care to Dr. Junken for years. He and his staff are very caring professionals.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Not thrilled with my experience. The only reason I went to him was because he was a friend to my boyfriend at the time it was a emergency. The office as well knowing that I was there on account to my boyfriend being responsible for the bill, mind you I had insurance and they did not accept my...more
Are you Dr. Junken?