Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS

Dentistry ·  Male · Age 41

Dr. Johnson

Milford Dental

1170 OH-28 Milford, OH 45150

Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Milford, OH and has been practicing for 8 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado / School Of Dentistry in 2010 and practices dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, and more.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Johnson

Dr. Johnson?
Dr. Johnson's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS
Dr. Johnson and his staff are outstanding at what they do! My kids love going to “visit” the hygienists who are so welcoming that you can’t help but have a positive experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
I have been coming here for 30+ years and the service has always been Excellent. Dr. Johnson has added another level of care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson and his staff are personable, professional, and make the dental experience pleasant.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
I want to express my gratitude for such an excellent experience this morning at your office. I had broken part of the bonding between my two front teeth which now exposed an ugly space. The procedure took very little time, no discomfort and resulted in the best bonding I have ever received in the last 30 years. Could not be happier. Thank you
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson and his staff are the BEST. After having a procedure, Dr. Johnson personally called me later that night to check on me. What an amazing dentist. I would highly recommend him
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Out of the several different dentists I have been to. Dr. Johnson and his staff were by far the nicest and so welcoming.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr.Johnson’s team are great. They are accommodating, nice and really care about the patient’s.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson is first rate!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson & staff are great. They are attentive, professional and capable yet still helpful and friendly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Great dentist! Friendly staff and they put the patient first.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
I have been with this practice for 24 years. It was under Dr. Brown who retired and now Dr. Johnson. He has set up a welcoming atmosphere. All of the staff are caring and very positive and carry out their duties efficientally and professionally. Dr. Johnson is friendly and makes one feel comfortable. He is also proficient in his duties,and lets you know he cares about how you are doing. I would readily recommend him to my friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
I couldn’t ask for a better dentist. The whole staff is absolutely wonderful! I have terrible anxiety when it comes to the dentist, but Dr. Johnson and his staff make me feel so comfortable that I actually look forward to going in. My boys even look forward to going in. I have and would recommend everyone I know to Dr. Johnson!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
I have been going to Milford dental since I was a kid & when my regular dentist retired, Dr. Johnson took over the practice. I was a little nervous before meeting him because I had the same dentist for nearly 30 years. I must say Dr. Johnson more than exceeded my my expectations. He is very knowledgeable & his attention to detail is superb. He & his staff are all very friendly. They make you feel like family. I highly recommend this office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr Johnson has replaced my dentist of over 20 years, Dr Brown. He had some pretty big shoes to fill and most certainly was intimidated coming in. However, he is kind and caring and makes everyone feel at ease. The transition has been a smooth one for patients and I hope for him as well. The staff is wonderful as always and I look forward to another 20 years of great service!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr Johnson and his staff are always friendly and accommodating. Dr Johnson takes the time to talk to you about your teeth health and try's to get to know you as a person. After a procedure he folllows up to make sure you are doing okay.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Wouldn't go anywhere else. Feel very comfortable with Dr. Johnson and most especially his staff!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
My visit was for a 6 month checkup and cleaning. Dr. Johnson and staff are very friendly, updated computers in each room, and very clean office. I love the staff both personally and professionally, and would recommend to family and friends.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?
Dr. Johnson is very courteous and professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Johnson, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Johnson?

• Cosmetic Dentistry

2011
2010
2001

Dr. Johnson accepts

Dr. Johnson accepts the following insurance:

Delta Dental
Delta Dental Premier
Superior Dental Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check if Dr. Johnson treats your condition or procedure