Dr. Steven Hook, DDS

Dr. Steven Hook, DDS

Dentistry  ·
Male
Dr. Steven Hook, DDS is a dentistry practitioner in Melbourne, FL. He graduated from Ohio State University / College Of Dentistry and practices dentistry.Read his story

1751 Sarno Rd Ste 6

Melbourne, FL 32935

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. Hook treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hook's conditions and procedures:

• Dental Examination
  • Denture Consultation
  • Denture Repair
  • Removable Denture
  • Removable Partial Dentures (RPD)
  • Teeth Extraction

"Our office offers extractions for dentures only , at a price you can smile about! Each set is custom made promptly and accurately for your comfort and needs. Dr Hook has over 30 years experience making, fitting and repairing dentures and partials ...

Academy Of General Dentistry

Dr. Hook?
Dr. Hook's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Hook, DDS
RecentMost Helpful
I cannot praise Dr. Hook enough. He is the consummate Dentist. About 1 year ago I had a fall and my upper denture was literally destroyed. I was so happy that he took me right away and I had the most beautiful upper denture when all was said and done. Now I needed to have the denture relined, he advised me to give it some time due to the gums shrinking, which I did. Yesterday I returned for the relining and all was complete in one day, the fit is perfect, he is certainly the best.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hook, DDS?
I can't say enough about Dr. Hook. He is a gentleman and very friendly. He will do everything he can to help you with your dentures, top and bottom or just one. His office person is very personable and definitely helpful. She will schedule your appointment in the early morning. When you arrive, Dr. Hook takes impressions. You come back in afternoon get new teeth and they fit great, never need adjustments. The price is the cheapest around. The teeth he made for me never needed fixing.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hook, DDS?
Having dentures for over 40 yrs. this is my first time that I can honestly say,that Dr. Hook is the best!!! I am so very pleased with his work!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hook, DDS?
Very nice office! Great quality dentures, made quickly, and the prices can't be beat. The staff was very helpful, and the Dr. took his time and explained everything to me. Would send anyone I know, looking for dentures to see them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hook, DDS?
He explained every procedure before putting an instrument in my mouth. He was gentle and very professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hook, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hook?