Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD

Dentistry •  Male • Age 68

Dr. Hinchey

Family Dentistry

2249 New London Tpke South Glastonbury, CT 06073

Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD is a Dentistry Practitioner in South Glastonbury, CT. Be sure to call ahead with Dr. Hinchey to book an appointment.

Dr. Hinchey's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Hinchey

Dr. Hinchey?
I am a long time patient of Dr. Hinchey. I have come to trust his judgement and appreciate how he conduct himself in a professional manner.
MITCHELL PAUL KOZIOL – Jul 24, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Smooth as always. New to the practice and honest I am glad I made the change. Dr. Has a pleasant dental chair manner and explains what is being done, why and references what he is doing using comparable examples. Polite, Professional, Knowledgeable & Helpful- above and beyond.
Mar 11, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Dr Hinchey has always been Able to identify an resolve my dental problems. He is An excellent dentist!
Scola Theresa – Feb 27, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Anyone who does not like going to the dentist should schedule a visit to this office. The dental hygienist is one of the sweetest people you could ever meet. She does an extremely thorough job and is understanding to any concern you might have. Dr. Hinchey is a caring and patient dentist. He will alleviate any worry and makes you feel comfortable. The receptionist is helpful and kind. I have been going to this office for many, many years.
Feb 14, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
A crown came loose that was put in some time ago. No pain, but. Wanted to get it fixed as soon as possible. "Would 4:30 today be ok?" "Yes it would, thanks you". Done. All better. I'm a long time patient with many very satisfied years.
Charles Lanfair – Jan 17, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Dr Hinchey is attentive, friendly and kind and very good at explaining things!
Jan 05, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
I’ve been going to Steve he opened his practice in Glastonbury. Always satisfied! In fact I broke a crown right to the gym line on vacation and went to a dentist in SC. He couldn’t fix it but said I needed an implant to the tune of $4000! Decided I would wait until I got home, went to see Steve and he fixed it for $200!! Or why I always recommend him!
Jan 03, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Excellent in all aspects of care. Highly recommend.
John Reed – Jan 01, 2020
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Dr Hinchey accommodated my need to repair a cracked tooth. I appreciate the prompt treatment before going into the long holiday weekend.
Nov 27, 2019
Exceptional service! the Staff and Doc really valued our time
Lakshit – Nov 26, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Dr. Hinchey and his staff are fabulous! I always look forward to my visits with them. I would never go anywhere else!
Jamie P – Oct 27, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Me and my husband have been the patients of dr. Hi Chet for the the last 4 years, and every time the experience was great, he is a very trustful dentist in my opinion, not pushy, listens to patience, very smart and experienced. I would recommend!!
Elena V. – Oct 23, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Unfortunately I did not have a pleasant experience at this office. I went to Dr. Hinchey to get an amalgam filling removed. Upon leaving the office, I mentioned to the receptionist that my bite didn’t feel right . She suggested I give it some time, which I did. Unfortunately it didn’t improve. My tooth, and jaw were incredibly painful. My bite was incredibly misaligned. I scheduled an appointment to correct the issue. The dentist then filed down my tooth and some surrounding ones. It felt a bit better, but continued to give me pain. I returned and he then did some more filing. He told me to come back if I was still in pain. I was. I called the office on the weekend, left a message and never heard back again. I should mention that scheduling an appointment with this dentist is next to impossible. He works PART TIME. Luckily, I found a dentist who was willing to correct my issue —two HUGE cracks in my tooth. I am finally pain free . Needless to say, I would NOT recommend Dr. H
Oct 13, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
I have been a patient of Dr. Hinchey's for several decades and I have always received top-notch from Dr. Hinchey and his staff. They have never failed me in one of my dental emergencies, even coming in on a day off to tend to me. Today I got a cleaning and exam. Both were conducted with the utmost efficiency and professionalism.
B F Feathers – Oct 04, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
He did a good job fixing the crack of my tooth. He’s very patient and friendly and makes sure that I understand what he’s doing. I have been seeing Dr Hinchey for over 25 years and even though he’s out of network, I like the way he treats his patients.
Sep 16, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Very professional, friendly office. Dr. Hinchey is patient, knowledgeable and fully explains what he is doing. I highly recommend Dr. Hinchey and his staff!
Ann – Aug 20, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
My husband and two daughters and myself are new patients and we found dr Hinchey to be so knowledgeable and professional wonderful with children too. I highly recommend this dentist practice the whole staff gave you full attention and made you feel so welcome and so helpful through the dentistry experience. Definitely a 5 star plus plus practice! Very professional staff! My children said they can’t wait for there next appointment. My husband was very impressed with the office too.
Shannon – Aug 17, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Very kind, patient, and informative, technically astute and circumspect. I appreciate his attention to Holistic Dentistry, being mindful of the chemical composition of what he puts in your mouth.
New Guy – Aug 14, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Dr. Hinchey removed and replaced 9 amalgam fillings over the course of 2 visits. The procedure went extremely well, without issues. I felt myself in very good hands with Dr. Hinchey and his staff. The office is well managed, efficient. My procedure felt significant in scope, I felt myself to be in good hands, the overall experience was very positive, successful, I would recommend Dr. Hinchey highly.
May 11, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?
Excellent Service as always.
May 01, 2019
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hinchey, DMD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hinchey?

Common Questions and Answers

• Does Dr. Hinchey communicate via email?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hinchey offer telehealth services or virtual visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hinchey offer an online patient portal?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hinchey have free onsite parking?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hinchey offer weekend visits?

No responses yet. What's your ?

• Does Dr. Hinchey offer evening visits?

Please call the office to learn more. (860) 633-6518