Dr. Steven Hallgren, DDS

Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics ·  Male · Age 66

Dr. Hallgren

Hallgren Orthodontics

4019 W Main St Ste 100 Kalamazoo, MI 49006

Dr. Steven Hallgren, DDS is an orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics practitioner in Kalamazoo, MI. He graduated from University Of Michigan / School Of Dentistry and practices orthodontics & dentofacial orthopedics.

Dr. Hallgren accepts most major insurance plans.

Dr. Hallgren has indicated that he accepts most major insurance carriers

(269) 349-9684Find providers who accept this insurance

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Michigan

Check if Dr. Hallgren treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Hallgren's conditions and procedures:

• Clear Dental Braces
  • Dental Crowding
  • Dental Spacing
  • Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Invisalign Teen®
  • Invisalign®
  • Malocclusion (Bad Bite)
  • Metal Dental Braces
  • Palatal Expander
  • Retainers

We are committed to creating beautiful smiles and enhancing the quality of the lives of our patients. We are proud to offer a unique orthodontic experience that features individualized care in a relaxing, professional and positive environment. Unlike...

• Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics

Dr. Hallgren?
Dr. Hallgren's Performance
What People Say About Dr. Steven Hallgren, DDS
Recent
I've been a patient at Hallgren Orthodontics for almost 3 years now. I have had nothing but the best service and care possible. In the beginning, when I was ready to get braces, my sister, my mom and I all went on an adventure to see which orthodontist would suit our needs best. We went to two and they didn't really excite my mom. Then, my mom found Hallgren Orthodontics and we instantly were happy. Never once will you have to worry about anything because they always make sure everything is ok.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hallgren, DDS?
When I came to Dr. Hallgren, I couldn't chew. I found using Invisalign trays to be a perfect fit for me. They allowed me to eat the things I could still eat. There was minimal discomfort. My bite is now perfect! Everything Dr. Hallgren says in his philosophy statement is true. I have had some bad experiences with Dentists. Dr. Hallgren's is a peaceful, friendly, truthful, helpful place. Getting my teeth straightened was an excellent experience! It was worth the 2 hour drive!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hallgren, DDS?
I would definitely recommend Dr. Hallgren, I've sent two of my children to him and he's done an excellent job. The staff is friendly and answers all the questions you might have. He shows you why the patient needs braces and what they will do to correct their mouth problems. He also gives choices about what kind of braces to put on the teeth with the prices. Informs you of all the long you will have to wear them and be dilgent in wearing them.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. Steven Hallgren, DDS?

How was your experience with Dr. Hallgren?